but I might be the only person in the whole galaxy
但这个银河系里
who knows what you really are.
也许只有我知道你是谁
Yeah.
是吗
What's that?
那我是谁
You are the good guy.
你是一个好人
I am not the good guy.
我并不是一个好人
I am definitely not a good guy.
我是个…我肯定不是好人
I'm a terrible person.
我是个糟糕的家伙
They say when the coaxium's refined,
他们说核芯素提炼完后
we collect it up there.
就可以去上面拿了
So, I hear you make good brandy.
听说你们的白兰地不错
Beckett.
贝克特
Don't.
别
You must've known you'd see me again.
你肯定知道我们会再见面的
I was counting on it.
一直等着呢
Just didn't plan on it being so soon.
只是没想到这么快就再见面了
Of course now, you've got a problem.
当然 你现在有麻烦了
Big problem.
大♥麻♥烦
You happen to notice that freighter down there?
你看到下面那艘货船了吧
You know what's on it?
你知道上面有什么吗
About 30 hired guns.
三十个雇佣兵
All I gotta do is give 'em the signal,
我只需要给他们一个信♥号♥♥
you're surrounded.
你们就会被包围
Sorry. You do your thing.
对不起 你继续说
By the time that coaxium gets refined,
等核芯素提炼完成
Crimson Dawn will be here,
血红黎明的人就会过来的
so you go ahead and kill us.
如果你杀了我们
They're gonna kill you.
他们就会杀了你
Perhaps there's a compromise,
我们各让一步
one that doesn't involve so much killing.
就不用杀来杀去了
They're marauders.
他们是土匪
They don't care about anybody.
根本不在乎其他人死活
All they know how to do is kill.
他们只知道杀戮
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
Bring them inside.
带他们进来
My mother once told me
我妈妈曾经跟我讲
about a band of mercenaries
有一群雇佣兵
that came to a peaceful planet.
来到了一个和平星球
They had a resource there these men coveted,
他们看上了那里的资源
so they took it.
便强行抢夺
They kept coming back, taking more.
他们每次回来都变本加厉
Until finally, the people resisted.
最终人们反抗了
When they returned demanding their tribute,
当他们再一次回来抢夺时
the people shouted back in one voice, "No more!"
人们奋起反击 而且异口同声地喊道 不行
The mercenaries didn't like the sound of that,
雇佣兵被激怒了
so they cut off the tongue
他们切掉人们的舌头
of every last man, woman, and child.
不分男女老少
Do you know what that pack of animals became?
知道那群禽兽是谁吗
Tell them.
告诉他们
Crimson Dawn and the rest of the five Syndicates
血红黎明和其余五大集团
have committed unspeakable crimes across the galaxy.
在银河系犯下了令人发指的罪行
Says you.
一面之词
No.
不
Says them.
他们能证明
Each of our worlds has been brutalized
我们每个人的家园
by the Syndicates.
都遭到了他们的蹂躏
Crimson Dawn will use their profits from the coaxium you stole
血红黎明会利用你们偷来的这批核芯素
to tyrannize system after system
暴♥力♥统治更多星系
in league with the Empire.
与帝国狼狈为奸
And what would you use it for?
那你会用它做什么
The same thing my mother
像我妈妈一样
would have used it for if she had survived and still wore the mask.
如果她还活着 戴着这副面具
To fight back.
我会抗争到底
We're not marauders.
我们不是土匪
We're allies
我们是同盟军
and the war has just begun.
战争才刚开始
You know we can't give the coaxium to Dryden Vos.
我们不能把核芯素交给德赖登
Joining the cause, Han Solo?
你想当英雄了吗 汉·索罗
Just trying to make it out alive.
我只想活着离开
Got a plan?
有计划了吗
Yeah, beginning of one.
对 想到一个
Way to get our money
既能让我们拿到钱
and get out from under the thumb of Crimson Dawn at the same time.
又能摆脱血红黎明控制
Maybe get your girlfriend back while we're at it.
顺便还能把你的女朋友抢过来
You don't tangle with Dryden.
你惹不起德赖登的
Because unlike us, he actually does travel
他跟我们不一样 他是真的养着一群雇佣兵
with hired guns, his own private army.
他有自己的军队
So does Enfys.
恩菲斯也有军队啊
Listen, here's what I got so far.
听着 这是我目前的想法
What do you think they're saying?
你说他们在聊什么
He's gonna try to help you.
他会想办法帮助你
I see.
知道了
Lot of ways it could go south, and only one where it doesn't.
这个计划漏洞百出 成功的几率很小
That's why I need my partner.
所以才需要你啊
Not this time.
这次就算了
I'm leaving.
我要走了
If you're smart, you'll come with me.
你要不傻就跟我走
I thought you didn't believe in running.
我以为你不喜欢逃亡呢
I prefer it to dying.
总比死了好
If by some miracle you make it out of here,
如果出现奇迹了 你真的活了下来
find me on Tatooine.
去塔图因找我
What's on Tatooine?
为什么要去塔图因
Heard about a job,
听说有个活
big shot gangster putting together a crew.
有个黑帮老大在招兵买♥♥马
That'll be the one.
最后一次了
The one?
你说什么
My last score.
我最后的生意
Yeah, I still got some debts to pay before
我得先还了那笔债
I can head back to Glee Anselm
才能返回格利安塞姆
and get into the valachord.
去学会弹梵弦琴
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
He's waiting for you.
他正等着你们呢
Thanks, Toht.
谢谢 托特
Weapons.
交出武器
I didn't bring 'em.
我没带武器
They're fine.
他们没问题的
We're gonna win.
我们会赢的
It's not that kind of game, Han.
这不是赌牌 汉
The object isn't to win.
你的目标不是赢
It's just to stay in it as long as you can.
而是尽力活到最后
You don't know everything.
有些事儿你不懂
No.
是啊
Just a bit more than you.
但是懂的比你多
I knew it!
我就知道
My men, they all said,
我的人都说
"There's no way they pull this off."
他们绝对不可能成功
"Qi'ra's not ready." That's what they said,
"琦拉能力不行" 他们就是这么说的
but I had faith anyway.
但我可对你有信心
Where's Beckett?
贝克特呢
Beckett didn't make it.
贝克特没能活下来
Tell me.
怎么了
Job took a bad turn on Kessel.
在科舍尔发生了意外
He died saving my life.
他牺牲自己救了我
How are you holding up? You all right?
你怎么样 没事儿吧
I'm okay.
我还好
All right, good.
那就好
Colo claw fish, anyone?
尝尝 科洛爪鱼
No. Thank you.
不用 谢谢
You know, whatever Beckett's shortcomings may have been,
虽然贝克特有一些缺点
I always admired him.
但是我一直很钦佩他
电影精选列表