- So I have a day? - Yes.
-伊娃 抛个硬币吧 -是反面
- Eva, flip a coin. - It's tail.
那我就不碰运气了 就待在这吧
I'd say if I lived up to chance, I'm staying.
伊娃 呼叫克莱拉
Eva, call Clara.
好的 艾萨克 拨号♥中
Sure, Isaac. Dialing.
艾萨克
Isaac?
你还好吗
You okay?
听见你的声音挺好的
And if hearing your voice.
刚刚首相在电视上说
The Prime Minister was just on TV
所有从太空回来的人都能得到赦免
saying a pardon to anyone who make it back.
是啊 因为他认为没人回得去
Yes, because he does not think anyone will.
别太悲观了
Don't be so negative.
听着
Listen.
说出这话很艰难
There is no easy way to say this.
我这儿有些坏消息
I have some bad news.
他们不会来接我了
Yeah. They'll not come and get me.
我的氧气也会在一天内用完
And my oxygen runs out in a day.
所以
So...
所以我觉得这就是永别了
So I think this is goodbye.
你听到了吗
hear that?
我在呢
I am here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry for everything.
我为我做过的事道歉
I'm sorry for what I did.
我在这儿 我没法回去找你了
I'm here and I can't get back to you.
你不用道歉
You didn't need to apologize.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
不要放弃
Don't give up.
克莱拉 他们说
Clara, they said...
不要听他们说的 真的没有可能了吗
Don't listen to them. Is there no chance?
还剩一个几乎不可能的
A very slim one.
那你应该抓住它
Then you take it.
听见了吗
Right, you hear me, right?
求你了 艾萨克
Please, Isaac.
你知道人们都在下注吗
You know people are putting bets on you...
克莱拉 听着
Clara, listen.
赌你能不能回来
On whether you make it back or not.
听我说 克莱拉
Listen to me, Clara.
赌注的概率一边倒
The odds are pretty one-sided...
但这意味着如果赌中 收益也会很高
but that means the return will be great.
这就是我们俩一开始犯错的地方
This is how we got in this mess in the first place.
所以我才会被送来这里
That's why I'm here.
我已经下注了
I have already done it.
不要告诉我你在"返航"下了注
Please tell me you didn't bet on the "making it back".
等你回来了 我再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when you get back.
不要生我的气 你一定要
Don't be mad at me. Just...
答应我
Promise me.
-你会试试的 -好
- You are going to try. - I'll try.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
通话结束
Call terminated.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
那个女人要我去送死呢
That woman is gonna be the death of me.
不是她 是我
Not that one.
你没死啊
Not dead then?
还没呢
Not yet.
22% 我不喜欢这个概率
22 percent... I do not like this odds.
我们得回去 我们必须得试试
We're going home. We have to try.
不要这样
Don't do this.
和我合作吧
Work with me.
我想把送我们到这来的人都杀了
I wanna take out the people who sent us here.
我只想见到我的家人
I just want to see my family.
那你得先把我杀了
Then you have to kill me.
然后你就变成和我一样糟糕的坏人了
And be bitch just as bad as I am.
他们会从监控里看着你
They'll watch you back from the camera.
等你回去 他们会找一切理由取消赦免
They find any reason not to pardon you when you get back.
我不想杀了你
I don't want to kill you.
我们搏一把
Let's struggle.
距离到达大气层的时间
来吧
So, this is it.
电影精选列表