2044年
全球人口急速增长
资源消耗殆尽
地球正在凋零
来吧
So this is it?
站住
Hold it there!
出来吧 把手举起来
Get out with your hands up!
把手举起来
Put your hands up!
什么鬼
What the...
别出去 他们不是来找你的
Don't, they're not here for you.
这不是他们随便能来的地方
They have no right to be here.
嘿 你以为你们是谁啊
Hey, what do you think you're...
到这来
Come here.
出来吧 把手举起来
Come out with your hands up!
别管我 你快走
Save yourself away.
-不 我要救你出去 -不 你快走
- No, I'm gonna get you out of here. - No, just go.
拜托了 赶在
Please, before...
赶在他们
Before...
撑住
Stay.
把手举起来
Put your hands up!
独居者
这什么
What the...
很好 你醒了
Good. You are awake.
你又是哪位
Who the hell are you?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我在哪里
Where am I?
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
不记得
No.
什么都不记得了吗
None of it?
抱歉 但是我不知道你是谁
I'm sorry, I have no idea who you are
也不知道我为什么在这
or how I got here.
我是阿♥拉♥娜
I'm Alana.
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
我 我在医院里
I... I was in hospital.
那是一周前的事了
That was a week ago.
-一周吗 -是的
- A week? - Yeah.
我们是今天早上起飞的
It's been launched this morning.
是磁铁
Magnets.
有人吗
Hello?
外面没人的
No one out there.
有人吗
Hello?
都说了没人
I told you.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
你一定还记得你被判刑了吧
You must remember being sentenced?
判刑吗
Sentence?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
庭审判刑
The court sentencing.
那就能解释现在的情况了吗
And does it make any sense
这东西是控制门的吗
Does this control the door?
你这么做毫无意义
You are not making any sense.
它不会放你出去的
It's not gonna let you out.
欢迎你 艾萨克·哈维洛克
什么情况
It's new.
之前我扫了就没反应
It did not out for me.
艾萨克·哈维洛克
年龄:三十二岁两个月零三天
判决:终身服役
飞行周期:四年一个月零六天
这什么
What the...
你好 艾萨克 我是伊娃
Hello, Isaac. My name is Eva.
我是你的紧急事务处理助手
I'm your emergency assistant.
你是机器人吗
You are a computer?
是的
Yes.
你刚刚说紧急事务
You said "emergency"?
是的
Yes.
欢迎你 阿♥拉♥娜·斯基尔
我们在哪里
Where are we?
你现在处于居住舱
You are aboard your habitation capsule.
位于距地球表面大约150英里的上空
approximately 150 miles above the surface of the earth.
-在太空吗 -是的
- In space? - Yes.
我
I...
肯定是搞错了
There must be some mistakes.
他们一定是把我和什么人搞混了
They must have confused me with someone else.
-你不是艾萨克·哈维洛克吗 -我是 但
- Are you not Isaac Havelock? - I am, but...
你被选中参加"轮回"项目
You were selected to be part of the Samsara program
目标是建立地球的第一个太空殖民地
which aim to build up the earth's first colony
在2052年之前
by the year 2052.
-该任务是在11小时内飞离地球轨道 -啥
- The mission is due to depart Earth's orbit in 11 hours - What
届时所有的居住舱都将与飞船对接
once all of the habitation parts are docked.
什么时候开始对接
When does this docking happen?
已经完成对接了
We have already docked.
好吧
Okay, great, uhh...
那我们要怎么出去和别人联♥系♥呢
So how can we get out of here and talk to someone?
我很抱歉 你无法打开气闸
I'm sorry, but you can not open the air locks
直到与飞船对接完毕
unless the ship is docked.
但你刚刚不是说对接完成了吗
But you just said we are docked,
为什么我们打不开门
so why can't we open the door?
我们已经脱离对接了
We are no longer docked.
为什么
Why?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
我的系统只会在紧急分离期间启动
my system only activated during the emergency seperation.
因此
Therefore,
我无法提供该事件的相关信息
I am unable to provide the information proceeding that event.
紧急状况
Emergency?
困在这个房♥间里能有什么紧急状况
What emergency are there being if we trapped in this room!
飞船之前发生了紧急状况
An emergency occured aboard the ship.
我没有进一步的信息了
I have no further information.
那好吧
Well then,
那为什么我什么都不记得了
then why don't I remember any of this?
舱内气压曾经降低到15%
Atmosphere pressure in the capsule dropped to 15%.
轻度缺氧症状包括
Mild symptoms of hypoxia include
短期失忆 神经失控
temporary loss of memory, loss of noture control
注意力和判断力低下
and attentiveness, poor judgment...
你知道些什么吗
Do you understand any of this?
我就比你早醒来一会儿
I woke up just before you.
我们为什么可以行走
So, how can we walk around without...
你知道的 失重
You know, floating.
重力是通过
Gravity is regulated
地板和天花板上的极化磁铁来调节的
using polarized magnets in the floor and ceiling
所有参与者都被植入了磁性物质
all participants have issued with magnetic implants.
我说过了 磁铁
Like I said, magnets.
液体是不受重力控制的
Liquids are not the subject to gravity control
但是 真空系统会引起负面的
However, but the vacuum system creates negative...
为什么是我
Why me?
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么了
What is it?
看
Look.
我的天啊
Oh my God...
坐着休息一下吧
Sit down for part of it.
那是
Is that...
其他的所有飞船吗
all the other ship?
我想应该是的
I think it was.
深呼吸
Breathe.
你怎么这么冷静
How you so calm?
因为我们还活着
We're still here.
-伊娃 -是的 艾萨克
- Eva? - Yes, Isaac?
我们能和飞船取得联♥系♥吗
Can we communicate with the ship?
可以 艾萨克 你想和谁说话
Yes, Isaac. Who would you like to speak to?
帮我转接到
Pass me to the...
-主控室 -对
- The bridge? - Yeah.
好的
Sure.
抱歉 通话失败
Sorry, the call failed.
你想试着联♥系♥下医疗室吗
Would you like to try the medical bay?
好的
Sure.
通话失败
Call failed.
你想
电影精选列表