舱内的气压一直很低
It keeps stress levels down.
你还在吗
Hello?
我刚被告知
I've just been told
你们的飞行舱即将飞至地球背面
the capsule is about to pass behind the earth.
好啊
Great.
飞行舱的电力很低
Power levels on board are low.
它们是靠太阳能板循环充电的
They are recharged by the solar panels,
而你们要在地球阴影面待45分钟
but you are in the shadow of the earth for 45 minutes.
意思是
Meaning?
我们可能会失联一段时间
We may lose radio contact for a while.
睡一会儿吧
Get some sleep.
再见
Bye.
通话结束
Call terminated.
你为什么对他们撒谎
Why did you lie to them?
我没有
I didn't.
是你先醒的
You woke up first.
但不是那样啊
But that's not true.
就是这样
Yes, it is
警告 电量只有9%并正在降低
Warning, power level at 9 percent and falling.
如果没电了会怎么样
What happens if we lose power?
灯光 供暖 语♥音♥助手
Lighting, heating, voice assist...
通讯和推进器都无法使用
communication and propulsion will be unavailable.
磁重力装置和生命保障系统会关闭以蓄能
Mag-grav and life support systems will switch to accelerate power.
-我们能做些什么吗 -不能
- Is there anything we can do about it? - No.
那我就先睡了
Then I'm going to sleep.
伊娃 把灯关掉
Eva, turn off the lights.
好的 艾萨克
Sure, Isaac.
系统错误 电量警告
系统错误 电量警告
控制中心来电
Incoming calls from control.
斯基尔 哈维洛克 你们能听见吗
Skill, Havelock, can you hear us?
朋友们 我们在等你们回复
Guys, we are standing by to hear from you.
阿♥拉♥娜 艾萨克 你们能听见吗
Alana? Isaac? Can you hear us?
朋友们 你们还在吗
Guys? Are you there?
朋友们
Guys
471号♥太空舱 请唤醒乘客
Capsule 471, please wake occupants.
艾萨克 阿♥拉♥娜
Isaac? Alana?
控制中心来电
Control is calling.
你们听得见吗
Can you hear us?
可以
Yep.
显然还活着呢
Still here apparently.
刚才我们还以为失去了你们呢
We thought we lost you there for a bit.
这里太冷了
It is so cold.
我们认为舱体出现了电力故障
We think there may be a power fault on board ...
因为那些电池本应在黑暗时保持工作的
because those batteries should have lasted in the dark period.
他们应该在充电了 你们已进入日照范围
They should recharged now that you are in sunlight,
但四十分钟后你们会再次进入黑暗
but you got another one coming up in 40 minutes
所以我们预计这种情况会再次发生
so we should expect it to happen again.
我现在只想回家
I just want to go home.
你们想到办法让我们回去了吗
Have you got plan to get me out yet?
我们正在努力 艾萨克
We're working on it, Isaac.
得了吧 已经好几个小时了
Come on, it's been hours.
你们现在该有计划了
You must have a plan by now.
快了 艾萨克
We're close, Isaac.
只需要再确认一些细节
Just finishing up the details.
我很快会再联♥系♥你
I'll be back to you shortly.
通话结束
Call terminated.
阿♥拉♥娜
Alana?
怎么了
What?
你已经醒了吗
You are awake?
我从没睡过
I never slept.
有人来电
Incomming call.
艾萨克 你好 这里是KNL新闻
Isaac, hello. It's KNL News again.
抱歉 我不能和你交流
Sorry, I'm not supposed to talk to you.
你当然不应该
Of course you aren't
但为什么呢 艾萨克
And why would that be, Isaac?
因为那是控制中心给我的命令
Because those are the instructions the Control gave me
这样才对船员的家人们公平
to be fair to the families of the crew aboard the ship
你以前参过军 对吧 艾萨克
You were in the army, weren't you, Isaac?
我不想聊这个
I don't want to talk about that.
我要是你的话 我也不想谈
I wouldn't either if I were in your shoes
但是很不幸 真♥相♥就是这样
but unfortunately the truth is that.
你愿意和正在听节目的人们聊聊
Would you like to tell the ladies and gentlemen listening
你加入这个任务之前做了什么吗
what you did before you join the mission?
不太愿意 个人生活是我的隐私
Not really. My private life is private.
恐怕不是了
I'm afraid it isn't.
没有人会受到公众的尊敬
Nobody is funded by the public person respectfully.
你承认在你退伍之后杀了一个人吗
Do you deny you killed a man... after leaving the military?
你从哪里听说的
Where did you get that from?
请你正面回答问题 哈维洛克先生
Just answer the question please, Mr Havelock.
你究竟有 还是没有杀人
Did you or did you not kill a man?
我确实对他开了枪 但是
I shot a man, yes, but...
很好 所以现在我们有些进展了
Right, good. So now we're getting somewhere.
所以我们要怎么相信你呢
So how can we trust you
在你犯了如此重罪的情况下
when you have committed such a serious offense?
幸运的是你不在太空里 所以你不必担心
Well, luckily you're not up here, so you don't need to worry.
你可以对我无礼 哈维洛克先生
You can be flippant, Mr Havelock,
但这对你的处境毫无帮助
but it won't help you case
也不会引起公众的注意
and call up public opinion.
你杀了一个人 却似乎毫无懊悔之意
You killed a man and you don't seem particularly contritions.
公众会想要知道 为什么要救你这样的人
The public will want to know why. Why should you be saved?
你不觉得真正的问题在于 违背人的意愿
Don't you think the real question is, is it right to
把他们送进这种单程监狱 是合理的吗
send people on a one-way jail against their will.
死刑都已经废除很多年了
We got rid of the death penalty years ago.
我其实不这么觉得 我认为问题在于
No, I don't, actually. I think the question is
因为据我们所知 你们的太空舱
given that yours is the only surviving capsule
是唯一存活下来的
we are aware of right now,
而你明显有动机 且之前已经杀过人
and you clearly had a motive and have killed before...
所以这次死了这么多人的爆♥炸♥
Did you have something to do with the explosion
和你有关系吗
that claimed the life of so many people.
你竟敢这么说
How dare you?
我们被困在这里 生机渺茫
We are stuck up here with a slim chance of making out alive.
你却坐在那里编造谣言
but you're sat there making up rumors
诬陷我可能杀了那些人
that how I might have murdered all these people!
你是什么虚伪小人啊
What kind of sick person are you?
我很抱歉 哈维洛克先生 随你怎么说
Yes, I'm sorry, Mr Havelock, it's up to you.
无论如何 祝你好运
Best luck to you, anyway.
现在到了听众来电时间了
Time to take some calls from you, uh, now,
凯文你好
Kevin?
通话结束
Call terminated.
你之前在期待什么呢
What did you expect?
其实我能看出来
I can kinda see, actually.
看出来什么
What?
你杀人的时候
You, killing someone.
我和你不一样
I'm not like you.
当然一样
Of course you are.
我们是同一种人
We are the same, you and I.
不然你觉得你为什么会在这儿
Why do you think you're here?
闭嘴
Shut up!
你是想做点什么让我永远闭嘴吗
You gonna make me?
所以你是退伍了吗
So you exit army, are you?
现在不要跟我讲话
Don't talk to me right now.
我很感兴趣
I am interested.
是吗
Really?
所以发生过什么
So what happened?
克莱拉有赌博的毛病
Clara had a gambling problem.
克莱拉 你女朋友吗
Clara, your babe?
她总是向我以前的这个同事借钱
She was borrowing money of this guy that I used to work with.
他是个退伍军人
Ex-forces
他可不是你想惹的那种人
Not someone you wanted to mess about with,
他臭名远扬
he had a reputation.
电影精选列表