No one can hear you, Jake.
没人能听到你的 兄弟 没事的
No one can hear you, brother. It's okay.
-你可以随便喊 -搞什么 搞什么
- You can scream. - What the fuck? What the fuck?
这就对了 喊大声点 为了水
Right, scream... for the water.
它需要你 兄弟
It wants you, brother.
我们得麻利点
We have to do this fast.
离我远点
Get the fuck away from me!
他太壮了
He's too strong.
这些绳子坚持不了多久
These ropes are not going to hold long enough.
我告诉过你 他太壮了
I told you, he's too strong.
我给你说另选一个下手的
I told you to choose another.
他是加利埃尔 他是加利埃尔
He is galiel. He is galiel.
嘘
Shh.
没事的 水需要你
It's gonna be okay. The water wants you.
它需要被喂食
It needs to be fed.
按住他
Hold him.
-放开我 -按住他的胳膊
- Get the fuck off me! - Hold his arm!
按住他的胳膊
Hold his arm!
好了
Got it.
-操 -我没扎中
-Fuck! - I missed.
按好他
Hold him!
该死
Oh, damn it!
操♥你♥妈♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, you piece of shit!
谁他妈会杀别人家的狗
Who the fuck killed someone's dog?
我给你说 肯定是那群大学生做的
I'm telling ya, it's gotta be college kids.
对 他们都是一群嗑药过度的怪胎
Yeah, they're all a bunch of over-medicated freaks,
自我感觉良好的小垃圾
self-entitled little shits.
我不会放过他们的
I wouldn't put it past them to pull this shit.
先生
Hey, sir.
-快报♥警♥ -什么鬼
-Please. Call the police. - Hey, hey, hey. What the fuck?
求你了
Please!
他们要来抓我了 求你了 你得帮帮我
They're-they're trying to get me. Please, you gotta help me.
你♥他♥妈♥在说谁
Who the fuck you talking about?
快报♥警♥ 求你了
Just call the police, please.
我不想惹麻烦 快走
I don't want any trouble. Get out of here!
他们是疯子 他们要杀了我
They're insane, and they're trying to fucking kill me!
谁要杀你
Who's trying to kill you?
操
Oh, fuck.
有机苏打水
Organic soda.
给我带点酸的东西
Hey, um, make sure you get me something sour,
像是酸味彩虹糖
like sour skittles.
好 其他人需要带什么
All right, so what are you guys in the mood for?
有人吗
Hello?
嘿 里面有个死人
Hey! There's a dead guy in there!
怎么了 伙计
Yo, what's up man?
里面有个
There's a...
-那边有人撞破了玻璃 -玻璃 什么
- A guy hit the glass over there. - Glass? What?
-我们得走了 -发生什么了
- We gotta go! - What's going on?
操
Fuck!
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no. No! No!
该死
Fuck!
请不要
Please, don't.
不不不不
No. No, no, no.
为什么是我
Why me?
你是加利埃尔
You are galiel.
你们都是加利埃尔
You are all galiel.
30岁研究生德文·霍姆斯的被谋杀还有
The murder of Devon Holmes, a 30-year-old graduate student, and
他21岁的大三室友杰克·格雷厄姆的失踪
the disappearance of his roommate Jake Graham,
让这里的学生迷惑不解
a 21-year-old junior, has mystified students here.
霍姆斯被肢解的尸体在格雷厄姆
Holmes's mutilated body was found just two days after Graham
从他们同住的校外公♥寓♥失踪两天后被发现
was reported missing from the off-campus apartment they shared.
另外在周六 有人见到格雷厄姆
And on Saturday, Graham was reportedly in an altercation
与另一名学生罗伯特·德莱尼发生过争执
with another student named Robert Delaney,
之后就再也没有出现过
and hasn't been seen since.
他以为我在捉弄他
He thought I was messing with him.
他以为我嫉妒他和我前女友在一起
He thought I was jealous he was dating my ex.
我不觉得杰克是那种
I don't think Jake was the kind of guy
会不声不响就消失的人
to just, like, disappear or check out.
我们了解到格雷厄姆是一个受欢迎
We're told Graham is a popular,
帅气而且体格健壮的学生
handsome, athletic student,
是校足球队的成员
a member of the varsity soccer team
而且似乎并没有什么困扰
and seemingly untroubled,
但他的一些朋友却有不同的说法
but some of his friends are telling us a different story.
他停了自己的药
He went off his meds.
而且 我觉得他在给自己发短♥信♥
And, uh... I think he was sending texts to himself.
我得承认 他最近情绪是很低落 所以
I gotta admit that he seemed, like, really down lately, so...
我也不知道 我觉得他有些妄想症
I don't know. I think he was delusional.
他们在他房♥间和过道发现了他室友的血迹
They found the guy's blood in his room and in the hall.
但我还是不觉得他和德文的死有关
I still don't think he had anything to do with Devon's death
有人认为是他干的真的让我很震惊
and I'm...Pretty shocked that people think he did.
我只是很担心他可能会
I'm just really worried that he might've, um...
对自己做些什么
Done something to himself.
电影精选列表