Yeah. What were you thinking with that?
什么我在想什么 这件短袖很好看啊
What do you mean "what"? This is a beautiful shirt.
仔细看 是粉色 是极简主义
Look at that. It's pink. It's minimalist.
虽然极简 但同时又很高调
It's minimalist, but also loud at the same time.
为什么我们和你是朋友
Why are we friends with you?
我们现在嗑吗 嗑吧
Should we take it? We should take it now.
-我们来吧 杰克拿着呢 -让我们现在嗑
- Yeah, let's do it. Jake has it. - Let's take it now. Hey.
-什么 -什么"什么"
- What? - What do you mean, "what"?
哦 对 想起来了
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
-对不起 -摇♥头♥丸♥
- Yeah, sorry. - Ecstasy.
你能正常点吗 别像个神经病
Can you stop acting like a psychopath for a minute?
好
Right.
我的天啊 哥们
Oh, my god. Dude...
-哥们 你太迷糊了吧 -没事
- Dude, you're so out of it! - It's okay.
我忘在房♥间了 我 我回去拿过来
I forgot it in my room, um... I'll... I'll go back and get it.
不 我们去吧 你们要和我一起吗
No. We'll do it. You guys wanna just come with me?
-宝贝 我可以去 -不 让我们去吧
- Babe, I can do it. - No, just let us do it.
很好 因为我他妈需要来一杯
Good! 'Cause I need a fucking drink.
放哪了
Where is it?
就在我床头柜最上面的抽屉里
Top drawer of the dresser, right next to my bed.
好 如果找不到我再打给你 钥匙
All right. I'll call you if I can't find it. Keys.
-宝贝 -怎么了
- Babe! - Yeah?
-对不起 -没事 我去去就回
- I'm sorry! - It's okay. I'll be right back.
怎么了你 为什么把它忘了
What is going on? Why'd you forget it?
-我就是 我就是有点分心 -被什么
- I was just... I was distracted, man. - By what?
有人进了我的房♥间
Someone came into my room and
往我床上放了些莫名其妙的东西
put some shit on my bed.
-什么东西 -一幅地图
- What? - A map.
-地图 -随便了
- A map? - Whatever, man.
好吧
All right.
然后他告诉我他停药了
And then he told me that he stopped taking his meds
也不看医生了
and stopped seeing his doctor.
今天下午 我们那个 你知道的
This afternoon, we were, you know,
-他不能 你懂的 -我不明白
- and he couldn't, you know. - I don't know.
而且这已经不是第一次了
And it wouldn't be the first time
这周他又不行了 所以
this week he couldn't do it, so...
也许他只是没那么爱你了
Maybe he's just not that into you anymore.
不 他只是需要继续服药 好吗
No. He just needs to be back on his meds, okay?
那玩意儿本该让男人硬不起来的
That's supposed to make a guy not get it up.
不 这就是 就是一种模式 好吗
No, it's just... it's a pattern, okay?
他开始用自我治疗
He starts self-medicating
代替吃开给他的药
instead of taking it how it's prescribed,
然后他不再去看医生
and then he stops seeing his doctor.
把所有药都丢了
He gets off the pills altogether,
然后还想着怎么又抑郁了
and he wonders why he's depressed.
也许你该回到罗伯身边
Maybe you just need to let Jake go through
让杰克自己玩去
his weird phase and get back with Rob.
我为什么要那样做 我还爱着杰克
Why would I do that when I'm serious about Jake?
我不知道 杰克他
I don't know. Jake's just...
行为有些古怪
Been acting really strange.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know
不是说他失控让我不郁闷
I don't think it's not upsetting me that he's losing his shit.
我就是
I'm just...
我不知道 我在试着帮他回到正轨
I don't know, I'm trying to help him get back on track.
我不知道 他没别人能依靠了了
I don't know. He doesn't have anybody else, you know?
嘿 你终于来了
Hey! There he is.
-你怎么样 -我想喝一杯
- How you doing? - I need a drink.
你还想喝 你做什么了 他们都吓跑了
You need a drink? What'd you do? You just scared them off.
我把他们都吓跑了
I scared them off.
干杯
Cheers.
未知号♥码 水需要你
水需要你
你是谁
水在等着你
嘿 让我们去走走
Hey. Let's go for a walk.
来吧
Come on.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
你今晚给我发信息了吗
Did you send me any texts tonight?
我没有啊
No, I didn't.
嘿 要不要来亲热一下
Hey, do you want a hit?
不 不用了
Uh... no. No, I'm-I'm okay.
-拜托 和我在一起 -我是和你在一起啊
- Come on, be with me. - I am with you.
不 你知道我什么意思 像这样
No, you know what I mean. Like "be with me", like this...
我
I, um...
我想回♥派♥对那儿再拿点喝的
I wanna go back to the party and... get another drink.
好吗 然后
Okay? And then...
然后也许我们可以之后再回来这儿
Then maybe we could come back here after?
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
我要先上个厕所 然后
I have to pee first. And then, um,
去亚当车里拿条毯子
get a blanket from Adam's car...
再回这儿看星空好吗
Come back here and watch the sky?
-听你的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-之前的事我再跟你道个歉 -没事的
- I'm sorry again about before. - It's okay.
-真的吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
等我一下 好吗
Wait for me, okay?
走吧
Hey. Come on.
你有车钥匙吗
Do you have the keys?
拿到啦
Got it.
看谁先到
Race you!
-能见到你真好 -彼此彼此
- So good to see you. - Yeah, you too.
明晚一起来啊
Come tomorrow night.
对啊 我听说了你的派对
Uh... yeah. I've heard about your party.
-我明晚要办一个派对 -是的 我听说了
- I'm having a party tomorrow night. - Yeah, I heard.
-想带谁来都可以 -邀请我们吗
- Bring whoever you want. - We're invited?
-最多带十个 -十个吗
- Ten, that's all it is. - Yeah. Ten?
-是的 -宝贝你来了
- Yeah, yeah. - Oh, hey, babe.
我刚还在找你呢
I was just... just looking for you.
-是吗 -嘿 杰克
- Yeah? - Hey, Jake.
嘿 罗伯
Hey, Rob.
罗伯刚在跟我说
Um, Rob was just telling me
他明晚要办派对 所以
about his-his party tomorrow night, so...
我想我们该走了
Um... I think we should get out of here.
是吗 我们不是还要
Really? I thought we were going to...
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
-我真的很想回去了 -宝贝
- Yeah, I really want to go. - Baby...
听着 我刚只是在跟凯伦说我的派对
Hey, listen. I was just trying to tell keren about the party.
我想亲自邀请她
You know, in person.
-很高兴见到你们 -好
- Uh... good to see you guys. - Yeah.
-我们应该一起玩 -谢谢你罗伯
- We should all hang... - Yeah. Thanks, Rob.
之类的
Or something.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你还好吗 伙计
You doing okay, man?
嗯 挺好的
Yeah... yeah. I'm fine.
干嘛这么问 罗伯
Why do you ask, Rob?
我不知道 只是你看起来好像有点焦虑
Uh... I don't know. You just seem a little stressed.
我没事
Oh, I'm-I'm fine.
那好吧
Good.
-走吧 凯伦 -晚安
- Come on, keren. - Good night.
越来越冷了 这个派对没什么好玩的了
It's getting cold. This party is dead.
你送我们回家没问题吧
Are you good to take us home?
没问题 我们刚好也准备走了
Yeah. We just gotta go right now.
-我都可以 -走吧
- Fine with me. - Come on.
谢谢你 亚当
Thanks, Adam.
谢谢你 亚当
Thanks, Adam!
你进来吗
You coming in?
我累了 我想我还是回家吧
I'm tired. I think I'm just gonna get home.
别啊
No.
是因为罗伯吗
Is this about Rob?
老实说 我才不在乎罗伯
Honestly... I don't give a shit about Rob.
我才不信
I don't believe you.
来吧 我陪你走回家
Come on. I'll walk you to your place.
-好吧 -好的 走吧
- Okay. - Okay. Come on.
怎么了 你嫉妒他了吗
电影精选列表