山姆
Sam!
来这里 小子
Here, boy!
2016年9月23日
圣克鲁斯 加州
该死
Shit.
工具店
什么鬼
What the hell?
嘿 听着 我们已经出发了
Hey! Look, we're on our way right now.
2017年3月14日
圣塔克拉利塔 加州
你说什么 我听不到
I can't hear you.
什么 哦不 宝贝 我想见你
What? Oh, no, baby. I want to see you.
我们已经出发了 我就是听不到你说话
We're on our way right now. I just can't hear you.
等等 我 我还是听不见你说话
Hold on a second. I-1 still can't hear you.
把地址发给我
Send me the address.
自1997年起 全美已有150余名年轻男性大学生 因不明原因溺水身亡
在事发现场发现的喷涂标记让一些人认为这些事故实际上是连续杀人案
虽然很多人认为这只不过是都市传说 但也有不少人不那么认为
笑脸杀人狂
好 我们食堂见 好
Yeah, I'll meet you in the cafeteria. All right.
加利福尼亚州立大学
搞到了吗
You get it?
嗯 搞到了
Yeah, I got it.
那个卖♥♥药的 是个怪胎
The dealer was, uh, quite the weirdo.
好 好好 你想什么时候去派对
Cool. Cool, cool. What time do you want to go to the party?
不知道 要不10点左右
Um... I don't know, like ten?
老实说 就看凯伦想什么时候去
Whenever keren wants to go, honestly.
那 我们一起走
So... we'll all go together?
我先去接姑娘们 然后去接你好吗
I'll go pick the girls up first, and then I'll head over to you?
好
Cool.
你怎么了
Yo, what's wrong?
-今晚我不太确定 -别 别说了 停
- I don't know about tonight, man. - No! Don't say it. Stop.
停 你非去不可
Stop. You're going.
你今晚会去派对
You are going to the party tonight,
然后你会玩得很开心
and you are going to have fun.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我真的会玩得开心吗
I'm actually going to have fun?
对 你知道为什么吗
Yeah. You know why?
因为最近你看起来超焦虑超郁闷的
Because you seem super stressed and bummed out lately.
-我没 我没郁闷 -我不相信你
- I'm not. I'm not bummed... - I don't believe you.
-我没有 亚当 -而且不是我一个人
- I'm not. I'm not, Adam. - And I'm not the only one
觉得你最近超抑郁
who thinks you've been acting super depressed
听着 我没有超抑郁好吗 我没事
Look... I'm not super depressed. All right? I'm fine.
第二天早上我们还有足球训练
I don't know how smart it is taking e on a Friday night
我不觉得礼拜五晚上嗑药是明智之举
when the next morning we have soccer practice.
但是 嘿 我他妈知道啥呢 是吧
But, hey, what the fuck do I know, right?
训练11点才开始
Practice is at eleven. Come on.
我们又不是要嗑多少 只是助兴而已
We're not getting wasted. Just doing a little mellow e.
-好吧 -只是作药用
- All right. - It's fucking, uh, medicinal.
-作药用 -对 作药用
- It's medicinal. - It's medicinal!
化学物质
Chemicals.
嘿 伙计们
Hi, guys.
-对不起 我来晚了 -没关系
- Sorry I'm late. - It's okay.
我刚搞定了作业 你还好吗
I'm just finishing up this paper. You good?
嗯 我只是有点点累
Yeah. I'm, uh, just a little tired.
-好 去我房♥间吧 -好
- Okay. Let's go to my room. - Okay.
我们去我房♥间了
Going to my room.
-回见 伙计们 -回见 杰克
- Bye, guys. - Bye, Jake.
操
Fuck.
嘿 没事的
Hey, it's okay.
-没关系 -我不知道是怎么了
- It's okay. - I don't know what's wrong.
别担心
Don't worry.
那 你一会儿想什么时候去派对
So, wha-what time do you wanna go to the party later?
-看你想什么时候去 -好的
- Whenever you want. - Okay.
没事的
It's okay.
-你搞到药了吗 -嗯搞到了
- Did you get the e? - Yeah. I got it.
我们9点在海滩见怎么样
Do you want to meet at the beach at, like, nine?
亚当说会来接我们
Adam said something about picking all of us up,
他会先去接你们再来接我
that he's going to get you guys and then me.
好啊 没问题
Okay. Cool.
你最近有没有跟你妈聊过
Have you, uh, talked to your mom recently?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
她 她打电♥话♥给我了
Well... she-she called me.
她打给你了吗
She called you?
嗯 她说你不回她电♥话♥ 杰克
Yeah, she said you weren't returning her phone calls, Jake.
她还说了什么
What else did she say?
她想知道你还有没有去路易斯医生那看病
she wanted to know if you were still seeing Dr. Louis,
我说我不知道 但我想你应该去了
and I said I didn't know, but I assumed that you were.
不 我没有再去路易斯医生那了
No, I'm not seeing Dr. Louis anymore.
好吧 但你不觉得你或许应该去吗
Okay. Do you think that maybe you should?
不 因为我没事 好吗 我觉得挺好
No, because I'm fine, okay? I feel okay.
好 只是
Okay. It's just...
你最近一段时间真的很沉默寡言
You've been acting really withdrawn the last few weeks,
-所以我不知道 -我没有 凯伦
- so I didn't know. - I'm not withdrawn, keren.
你把你的药停了吗
Have you stopped taking your medicine?
我停了苯乙肼
I'm not taking nardil anymore.
苯乙肼 抗抑郁药物
天啊 杰克 为什么 你在做什么
Oh, my god, fuck. Jake, why? Wh-what are you doing?
我一开始就不该吃
I shouldn't have taken it in the first...
医生就不该给我开那个
It shouldn't have even been prescribed to me.
-我的天 杰克 -听着
- Oh, my god. Jake. - Look.
我没事 我感觉比以前好了 而且
I'm okay, and I'm doing better, and...
我知道我在干什么 凯伦
I know what I'm doing, keren.
好 我还记得上次
Okay. I just remember the last time
你停药后的情形 真的太糟了
you went off of it and it sucked.
我只是不想你再重蹈覆辙
I just don't want you to have to go through of all that again.
我不会再吃那个药了
I'm not taking it anymore.
我知道 但它能帮你稳定情绪
I know, but it stabilizes you.
你不懂 你吃药的时候你是稳定的
You don't get it. When you're on it, you're stabilized.
你也许没发现 但你身边的人都感觉到了
You might not notice it, but everyone around you does.
骑自行车让我稳定 好吗 游泳让我稳定
Riding my bike stabilizes me, okay? Swimming stabilizes me.
那该死的苯乙肼根本没用 凯伦
The fucking nardil did not stabilize me, keren.
好 好 对不起
Okay. Okay. I'm sorry.
我只是希望你开心 好吗
I just want you to be happy, okay?
我正在努力
I'm trying.
-我知道 -好 我就是
- I know. - Okay. I just...
我需要你帮我 好吗
I need you to help me, okay?
请别跟我争这个 但是
And please don't fight me on this, but...
我就是需要你支持我
I just need for you to support me.
我当然会支持你了
Of course I will.
你知道我会的 但你也要自己帮自己
You know I will, but you have to help yourself too.
-我会的 -因为
- I will. - Because...
我一直都在努力 好吗 我就是
I am. Okay? I just...
-我需要你的陪伴和支持 -好的
- I need for you to be there for me. - Okay.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
德文 我回来了
Devon, I'm home!
嘿 德文
Hey, Devon?
德文 你在家吗
Devon, you home?
嘿 德文 是不是你
Hey, Dev did...
亚当
我们到了
嘿 上车
Yeah! Get in here!
-我们的帅小伙来了 -嗨 伙计们
- There's our beautiful boy. - Hey, guys.
为什么要让亚当开车
Why are we letting Adam drive?
真是个坏主意
Such a bad idea.
我的小鲜肉还好吗
Is my sexy boy all right?
还好
Yeah.
足球训练时到底发生了什么 我很好奇
What the hell goes on at soccer practice? I'm concerned.
-很多事 你不想知道的 -会有大♥麻♥吗
- A lot. You don't wanna know. - Is there gonna be weed?
当然会有了 总会有大♥麻♥的
Of course there's gonna be weed. There's always weed.
那我们停下来 再买♥♥点呗
Well, then can we stop and get s'mores?
-你多大了 -点呗
- How old are you? - S'mores?
嗯 行不行嘛
Yeah, can we?
不 我们不会停下再买♥♥点
No, we're not gonna stop to get s'mores.
为什么
Why?
他穿了他的夏威夷短袖
He got his Hawaiian shirt.
是啊 你在想什么
电影精选列表