啊 兄弟 我不记得歌♥词了
nah, man! i don't remember the song.
歌♥词是“我曾见过你” -该死的
it's "i've seen you before," -goddamn it.
所以后面歌♥词是啥?
so how does it go?
是“你的名字是什么,我曾见过你
it's "what's your name? i have seen you before.
我可以送你回家吗?”
may i walk you to the door?"
好的,懂了
all right, that's it.
天呐 -你到底在说些什么
jesus christ, what you be talkin' about?
你懂的 -就是这该死的歌♥,兄弟
you know -the daggone song, man.
好的,来吧
all right, hit it.
你的名字是什么
* what's your name?
我曾见过你
* i have seen you before
你的名字是什么
* what's your name?
我可以送你回家吗?
* may i walk you to your door? *
还好吗,兄弟? -我就在这
what up, nigga? -i'm right here.
哟,你怎么样 -怎么样?
what's up, yo? -what's up? what's up?
发生什么了?
what's goin' on?
还好吗,兄弟?
how you doin', man?
给你 听好了 小心处理这玩意
here you go, you know? be careful with that.
耶,好 -还好吗,宝贝?
yeah, all right. -what's up, baby?
一切都好吧
everything all right?
嗯哼
yeah. mm-hmm.
好 呃 那个 那个我要你帮我写的东西
yeah. well, look, i want you to do what i asked you to.
写好了啦 这就是你要对那女孩说的诗句
i got you. this is what you're gonna say.
我们都身处宇宙 你却在按♥摩♥着宇宙的背脊
you massage the universe's spine,
我们被时间冲刷着 你却旋转着穿过了时间记忆
the way you twirl through time
你一路走着 太阳上都留下了你的痕迹
and leave shadows on the sun.
你记住了吗
you got that?
栽种啊你 真会写
you a bad motherfucker.
怎么可能记的住 再说一遍
i ain't got that, though, give me that jump again.
我们都身处宇宙 你却在按♥摩♥着宇宙的背脊
you massage the universe's spine,
我们被时间冲刷着 你却旋转着穿过了时间记忆
the way you twirl through time
你一路走着 太阳上都留下了你的痕迹
and leave shadows on the sun.
好了
that's all right.
[gunshot]
[people screaming]
[sirens approaching]
哟,我什么都没干
yo, i didn't do anything!
那好 这是什么
well, what's this?
只是些大♥麻♥而已
it's just weed.
只是些大♥麻♥?! -持有大♥麻♥是违法的!
just weed?! -this is illegal weed!
是什么让你觉得你能吸毒的...
what makes you think you can use drugs...
你名字叫什么? -你的名字是什么
what's your name, man? -what's your name?
雷蒙德·约书亚
raymond joshua.
雷蒙德什么?
raymond what?
雷蒙德...约书亚
raymond...joshua.
兄弟,我和你说 -你摊上大事了
buddy, let me tell ya, -you're in deep shit.
这里就是你的归宿 走吧,年轻人
this is gonna bury ya. let's go, man.
这里就是了 -这里就是你的归宿
this here -is gonna bury ya.
[gavel raps]
现在审理
court clerk: matter before the court,
在押犯人47号♥
number 47 on the lock-up,
雷蒙德·约书亚
united states vs. raymond joshua.
法官大人, 被告人在逃离枪击现场的过程中
your honor, the defendant was apprehended
被警方逮捕
fleeing the scene of a shooting.
在这场毒品交易过程中
the man was shot in the head
一名男性被射中头部
during a drug transaction
而被告涉嫌参与其中
in which this man was involved.
上帝啊 周一的早晨就已经这么“美好”了呀
my god, what a way to start a monday morning.
现在 国会已经收回了很多权力了
here you have the congress
市议会的权力范围已经小的可怜了
taking a lot of power from the city council
市长能做的事情都非常有限 教育委员会也是
and the office of the mayor -and the board of education
更不用说华盛顿的居民了
and the people of washington,
然后约书亚先生就来了
and then we have mr. joshua.
我先不去深究你是否真的有罪
without getting into whether you're guilty or not,
我明确知道的是 这些毒品正在危害我们这个社区
i just know that these drugs are killing our community.
检察官先生
mr. prosecutor,
政♥府♥现在对保释的态度是什么
what's the government's position on bail?
法官大人 政♥府♥认为
the government feels that this defendant
被告有逃跑的实质性风险
poses a substantial risk of flight, your honor.
他在枪击现场附近被逮捕时
he was apprehended
就有逃跑迹象
fleeing the scene of a shooting.
若有人为犯人保释
we would like to see the bond set
我们希望将保释金提高到10k美元
in the amount of $10,000 surety.
本法♥院♥会以约书亚先生的名义
this court will enter a plea of not guilty
帮他作无罪答辩
on behalf of mr. joshua.
以及诉讼休庭
and the proceeding's adjourned
下次开庭时间为周一早上十一点
until monday morning, 11:00.
谢谢你们,先生们
thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢你,法官大人
thank you, your honor.
注意脚下
watch your step.
嗷, 啊!该死的
ow! ah! fuck!
能不能把那逼鸟空调打开啊!
turn on the fucking air conditioner!
空调!傻♥逼♥!
a.c., motherfucker!
给我把他妈的空调打开!
give me some fucking a.c.!
嘿 你 你可以把狗嘴闭上吗
hey, man, would you shut the fuck up.
我的名字是 -他妈的吉米黄
my name is -fucking jimmy huang!
快他妈让我下车!
get me the fuck off this van!
嘿
hey!
你,坐在前面的那个
you! up there in the front!
我就他妈不应该在这辆车里
i shouldn't even fucking be in this van, man!
你知道我爸是谁吗
you know who my dad is?
该死. 这车里真♥他♥妈♥的热
shit! it's hot in this fucking van.
你害怕了? 兄弟
you scared, man?
闭嘴吧你
shut the fuck up.
[sighs]
构思着一个绝妙的计划
thinking of a master plan.
我手心在不停出汗
there ain't nothin' but sweat
什么都没有了 我了无牵挂
inside of my hands.
所以我掏了掏我的口袋
so i dig into my pockets...
车上有个说唱歌♥手!
there's an mc in the van!
有个说唱歌♥手在车上,太棒了!
there's an mc in the van! great!
又一个黑人说唱歌♥手
another black rapper.
构想一个绝妙计划
thinking of a master plan.
我走到街上 吹着口哨
so i walk up the street, whistling this,
感觉不自在 因为我在想念着
feeling outta place, 'cause, man, do i miss
那些我曾拥有的笔和纸 、音响、 桌子
a pen and a paper, a stereo, a table...
你可以他妈的闭嘴吗
jimmy, rap-style: would you shut the fuck up?
你可以他妈的闭嘴吗 -你可以他妈的闭嘴吗
would you shut the fuck up? -would you shut the fuck up?
你可以他妈的闭嘴吗
would you shut the fuck up?!
你可以...他妈的...闭嘴吗
would you shut... the fuck...up?!
你可以他妈的闭嘴吗
would you shut the fuck up?!
我做的炸♥弹♥...
...the bombs that i made...
让这个家伙把嘴闭上!
get this guy to shut up!
[gate buzzer]
[gate buzzer]
我会找到答案
i'd like to find out
谁会让他安静下来
who's gonna keep this little thing quiet.
握着他的手然后说...谢谢
shake his hand and say... thank you.
该死...我真想念意大利
damn...i miss italy.
你想念意大利吗
do you miss italy?
你没听过武当吗?(WU-TANG CLAN)
you ever listen to wu-tang?
好了,走起来,走起来
all right, let's go, let's go, let's go!
你好吗,兄弟
what's up, man?
你听说了麦克的事吗?
you heard about mike?
对,我听说过他的事了,兄弟.
yeah, i heard about him, man.
所以发生了什么
so what happened?
我什么都不知道
i don't even know.
根本没想到会发生这种事
can't call it.
你知道吗 我们得到的命令是照看你
you know, the word in here is watch your back.
好的
all right.
[tapping rhythmically]
我怎么了
what's wrong with me?
中国佬
china dog--
我怎么了 -中国佬
what's wrong with me, -china dog?!
电影精选列表