好吗?
all right?
只要你帮我做这件事
if you do this piece of work for me,
我会的
i'm here.
守卫:你的名字是?
guard: what's your name?
雷蒙德·约书亚
raymond joshua.
好 你已经被释放了
ok. you've been released
有人现金保释你了
on cash collateral.
把你的衣服脱下来
take your shirt off.
放进篮子里
put it in the basket.
我的上衣呢?
yo, where's my shirt?
丢了 常事
it got lost. shit happens.
这件 你穿这件回家
take that. you going home in that.
守卫:让我看看你的袖章
guard: let's see your armband.
把它放在这 这样我就能看见了
hold it there so i can see it.
好的
ok.
嘿 雷
hey, ray.
这是你最后一次在这里对吗?
this is your last time in here, right?
你走之前
i want you to take something
我想让你记住了
out of the door with you when you leave.
你手环上的六位数字
those 6 digits on that band
我告诉你--
i told you about--
如果你再进来
they'll be here waiting for you
它们依旧是你的号♥码
if you ever come back.
现在赶紧滚蛋吧
now get your ass out of my jail.
开门
door.
[开门声]
[door buzzes]
我带一个人出去
all right. going out with one.
守卫:姓名?
guard: what's your name?
雷蒙德·约书亚
raymond joshua.
编号♥?
your number?
274001.
好的 警官 他凭什么被释放?
ok. officer, what is he going out on?
他被现金保释了
he's going out on cash collateral.
好的
ok.
祝你好运 自己保重
good luck. take care of yourself.
十分感谢
thanks a lot.
好的
all right.
我不得不清醒的躺在床上
* i have to lie awake
想着拯救你的良方
* thinking about ways to fix you *
你是如何让我感觉
* how you make me feel
我要忘记你
* forget about you
你走进我的生活
* you have come in my life *
劫走了我
* robbed me
交给我非自然的方法
* taught me ways unnatural *
非自然
* unnatural
你让我坐下
* you sat me down
你说 我影响了你
* and you said that i reflect you *
我也相信
* and i believed, yeah
所以我不能让你来
* so i can't let you come by *
让你因正在发生的一切来责备我
*and blame me for all that's happening *
我都在见证
* i can see
我能清楚的知道我的愿景
* i can see clear the vision *
找到愿景
* find the vision
倾听你脑海中的声音
* listen for your mind decision *
不 不 不 不
* no, no, no, no
不再属于我
* no longer in me
不 不 不 不
* no, no, no, no
我能看见
* i can see
不 不
* no, no
我能看到清晰的愿景
* i can see clear the vision *
我的决定并不神秘
* no mystery in my decision *
不再属于我
* no longer in me
嘿 雷
how you doing, ray?
最近过得怎么样?
how you been, ray?
最近怎么样?
how you been?
还好吗?
what's up?
我看到 有警♥察♥来过 雷
i saw--i saw the police up, ray.
是吗?
yeah?
发生什么了?
what happening?
没什么
nothing much.
你前段时间
where you been at
都去哪儿了?
for a couple of days?
我们没看见你 所以...
we ain't seen you,so...
拜 雷
bye, ray.
拜 雷
bye, ray.
一切都好?
everything cool, man?
他们在里头对你怎么样?
how did they treat you in camp, man?
还行
all right.
稍等
hold on for a second.
我有个东西给你
i got something for you, man.
好的
all right.
好的
all right.
你好吗哥们?
what's up, man?
呦!
yo!
你好吗哥们?
what's up, man?
你好吗?
what's up?
[laughs]
还活着
i'm alive, man.
真是不可思议
i cannot believe this shit.
你在里面还行吗?
you been all right in there?
对 还行
yeah, i been cool, man.
你 我挺好的
you--i been great.
哥们儿 我挺好
man, i'm all right,man.
你猜怎么着?
you know what?
我现在瞎了
i'm blind now, man.
什么屁都看不见
can't see shit, man.
道奇城那边
somebody in dodge city
我得去处理一下
going to have to take care of that.
处理什么?
take care of what?
哥们 我受伤了 哥们
man, i'm hurting,man.
我难受
and the only thing i can do
唯一能让我感觉好点的办法
to feel better
就是知道别人也受伤了
is to know that somebody else is hurting.
我们要做的就是这个
what we're going to do is handle this.
怎么做 兄弟?
handle this how,nigga?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
what the fuck are you talking about?
什么...不不不
what--no, no, no, no.
有人他妈往我脑子里射了发子弹
i got a motherfucking bullet in my head,
不论开枪的人是谁
and whoever put it there,
都要付出代价
they're going to pay.
你来还是不来?
now is you with that, or what?
哥们 这种事情我们干了几年了
man, we've been doing this for years.
为了什么?
for what?
我不明白 我以前明白
i don't understand it.i understood it before,
但我现在搞不懂了
but i don't understand that shit.
你知道为什么吗?
'cause you know what?
我被里面的时候 我意识到
when i was inside, i realized something.
我已经被蒙蔽很久了
i was blind for a long time, yo.
现在我明白了
i see now,
我知道这破事该结束了
and i see that this shit has to end.
你什么都做不了
there's not shit you can do.
你不能杀任何人
there is no one you can shoot,
就算是个医生
not even the fucking doctor,
杀了他你能恢复视力 你也不能杀
that would give you your fucking vision back.
没有什么 你一个人也不能杀
there's nothing--no one you could shoot.
你可以试着把太阳射下来
you could shoot the sun
那样的话每个人就都是瞎子了
and everybody else would just be blind.
我在里头和你兄弟谈过了
i spoke to your man inside, yo.
你干什么了?
you what?
我和你兄弟谈过了
i spoke with your man, yo.
霍帕
hopha.
电影精选列表