Ilse always insists.
伊尔丝都坚持要她们进行。
Why doesn't she join us?
你为什么不跟我们一起看看?
You know, Ilse was in the reserve team at the Berlin Olympics.
你知道吗?伊尔丝在柏林奥♥运♥会期间是替补队员。
Amazing.
了不起。
We are lucky to have it again.
我们很幸运又有这样的机会。
Their morning swim is all they will get to see of England.
早晨游泳课将使她们更能理解英格兰。
I want to protect girls from the dangers of the world.
我要保护姑娘们免受外部世界的危害。
Have they never left this place?
她们从未离开过这个地方吗?
England can be a very hostile place when you are born a German.
如果你出生在德国,英国可能会是个充满敌意的地方。
I think you know what I'm talking about, Mr. Miller.
我想你知道我在说什么,米勒先生。
I almost caught up with you today.
我今天差点就追上你了。
Yes, yes, in your dreams.
是的,做梦去吧。
I'm freezing, hurry up Paula.
我快冻僵了,葆拉,快点。
You are the last.
你是最后一个。
No, I'm not the last.
不,我不是最后一个。
Gretel is always the latest.
格丽泰尔总是最后一个。
That toad didn't even get wet today.
那只癞蛤♥蟆♥今天根本没湿。
- Who are you talking about?- Gretel didn't swim!
-你在说谁?-格丽泰尔没有游泳!
Use '.!
伊尔莎!
Use '.!
伊尔莎!
See you later.
回头见。
Courage! I know you are there!I can hear you breathe!
勇敢点!我知道你在现场!我都能听见你的呼吸!
Oh, finally someone laughing!
噢,终于有人笑了!
Did you like it, my dear? Very well.
你喜欢吗?我亲爱的。非常好。
You are really nice,keep it up, please.
你人真的很好,请保持下去。
Oh, if this continues...
如果这样继续下去…
My dinner is going to get cold, right?
我的晚餐要凉了,对吧?
But it will never be as cold as marriage, will it, sir?
“但永远不会像婚姻那么冷,是不是,先生?”
She is really lovely.Now listen to me, I
她真的很可爱。现在听我说,我
want to tell you a story that you will like.
想告诉你一个你会喜欢的故事。
Well, at least I hope so, or I'll never work here again.
至少我希望如此,否则我再也不会在这里工作了。
Then?
怎么样?
Officially they speak of suicide.
他们的官方说法是自杀。
Wheatley wouldn't have the courage to commit
惠特理可没有这样的勇气
suicide, he was terrified when he called me.
来自杀,他给我打电♥话♥时充满了恐惧。
Someone got to him first.
肯定有人先找到他了。
His information was right.
他的情报是对的。
Twenty girls, one governess,
二十个女孩,一个管家女教师,
- a waitress, a cook...- I need something more!
-一个女仆,一个厨子...-我需要的情报比这些要更详细!
How's it going with the governess?
那个管家女教师怎么样?
And with Ilse Keller?
是叫伊尔斯·凯勒吗?
My German helps.
我的德国助手。
At least it's useful for something.You keep searching the house.
至少她是有用的。你继续搜查房♥子。
We don't have much time left.
我们剩下的时间不多了。
Hitler is allied with Stalin and has carte blanche in Poland.
希♥特♥勒♥与斯大林结盟,并声称在波兰享有权利。
The War Council claims the Germans will
国防委员会相信德国人会在
take the girls before the end of the summer.
夏末之前带走这些女孩。
An early exit only means one thing.
提前撤出只意味着一件事。
He'll have to block them before that happens.
你必须在那之前阻止他们。
But if he intervenes too soon,
但如果你干预得太早,
problems could arise.
可能会出现问题。
What kind of plan is this?
这是一个什么样的计划?
These are strange times, Miller.
米勒,这是一个很奇怪的时期。
And every chess game needs its pawns.
每一局棋都要有小卒。
They're just girls, sir.
可她们都是些女孩子,先生。
They are the daughters and goddaughters of the Nazi High Command, so...
她们都是纳粹高♥官♥的女儿和孙女,那样...
Remember which side you're on, Miller.
你要清楚你的立场,米勒。
We will soon commandeer the boarding school and detain the girls.
我们很快就会控制寄宿学校,扣留那些女孩。
You hold on.
你再坚持一会。
Do you want to imprison them?
你真会扣留她们?
He must wake up, Miller!
你要清醒,米勒!
The next war will not be like the ones we have experienced.
下一场战争不会像我们经历过的那样。
Oh, these are the words I've been waiting for for twenty-five years!"
哦,这些话我等了25年了!”
SATURDAY 26 AUGUST
星期六 8月26日
because you are flesh of our flesh and blood of our blood.
“因为你们是我们的骨肉同胞。”
The same spirit that governs us burns in your young minds.
“主宰我们的精神在你们年轻的头脑中燃烧。”
When the pillars of our movement
“我们事业的支柱”
will cross Germany today...
“如今已在全德国矗立...”
I know you will join them.
“我知道你会加入他们。”
We know that Germany is around us.
我们知道德国就在我们身边。
That Germany marches within us...
“德国在与我们共同前进…”
May Germany follow us!
“愿德国人♥民♥追随我们!”
DG II Q0
胜利万岁!
DG II Q0
胜利万岁!
Forward.
请进。
Miss Rocholl.
罗霍尔小姐。
It means "Salute to Victory", Mr. Miller, that's all.
它的意思是“向胜利致敬”,米勒先生,仅此而已。
We must not apologize for excess of passion,
我们没必要为了我们的激♥情♥或是我们的自豪
or for pride.
而道歉。
Should we criticize a country that strives to be great?
我们应该批评一个努力追求伟大的国家吗?
Bexhill was a beautiful city to grow up in.
贝克斯希尔是一个适合成长的美丽城市。
Its sea, its landscapes, its community.
它的海滩,它的风景,和它的社区。
As a child, I felt safe.
作为一个小女孩,我会感到很安全。
My father loved me very much
我的父亲很喜欢我
and gave me a sense of pride.
并给了我自豪感。
My teaching and my college are dedicated to this.
我的教学生涯和我的学院都奉献于此。
These girls
这些女孩
they are my life.
她们就是我的生命。
They give me hope.
她们给了我希望。
That's why I join them when they say "Salute to victory".
这就是为什么当他们说“向胜利致敬”时,我加入了他们的行列。
鈥淪ieg Heil鈥? Mr. Miller.
就是胜利万岁!米勒先生。
I don't expect you to understand me.
我不指望你能理解我。
Who knows she doesn't know, she knows her. But who doesn't know that she doesn't know, she doesn't know.
“有谁知道她不懂的,她就知道了她。但有谁不知道她不懂的,她也不想知道。
Only who knows that she knows nothing, she knows more than who knows."
只有谁知道她什么都不懂的,她就知道了她比那人知道的要多。”
Good.
很好。
"In a well...
“在一口井中...
"Once a wolf was reflected in a not so gloomy well..."
曾经有一只狼倒映在一口不那么昏暗的井中...”
Here you are.
你怎么在这里?
Were you looking for me, Mr. Miller?
你在找我吗?米勒先生。
I was worried about you.
我有点儿担心你。
- And the girls were too.- He's not a good liar, Mr. Miller.
-其他同学也担心你,-你不是一个很好说谎者,米勒先生。
Girls don't like me.
同学们都不喜欢我。
But that's okay.I'm smarter than them.
我无所谓。我知道的比她们的多。
Yes, I really think so.
是的,我也这么想。
But you don't seem very happy.
但是你看起来不那么快乐。
Gretel, what happened to Mr. Wheatley...
格蕾泰尔,惠特理先生到底怎么回事...
Fraulein Keller says...
凯乐小姐说...
That I have to overcome my fears if I want to be strong.
如果我想变得强大,我必须克服我的恐惧。
Gretel...
格蕾泰尔...
Do you think she is right?
你认为她是对的吗?
Gretel, it's normal to be afraid.
格蕾泰尔,害怕是正常的反应。
Really?
真的?
Yup.
是的。
What scares you, Mr. Miller?
你害怕什么事?米勒先生。
Astrid.
阿斯特丽德。
Time to go in, girls!
该进教室了,姑娘们!
Choir rehearsal will start in ten minutes!
合唱团十分钟后开始排练!
I am still not convinced of this tour.
我对这次行程还是不大放心。
After what happened,
发生了那件事之后,
maybe girls need a change of scenery.
也许女孩们需要换个环境。
Yes, but we must not go too far.
是的,但是我们不能走得太远。
Some recreation is just what you need and Fr脿ulein
正如你和凯勒小姐说的,
Keller said the view from the castle is magnificent!
游览壮观的古堡,也是一种娱乐!
I would like to say the same for the choice of transport.
对于交通工具的选择,我也想说同样的话。
- What does Ronnie want now?- Girls, stay seated.
-那个罗尼想要干什么? -做好了,姑娘们。
- Guten Morgen.- I can't say the same.
-(德语)早上好。-我可不能这样说。
- What is happening?- First line of defense.
-发生了什么?-第一道防线。
We need to get the claws out.
我们得把爪子亮出来。
There is a lookout post in Eastbourne.
伊斯特本有个瞭望台。
In Eastbourne?What do you think Hitler will do?
在伊斯特本吗?你觉得希♥特♥勒♥会占领那里吗?
电影精选列表