AUGUST 15, 1939, ENGLAND
8月15日,1939年,英格兰
I can't go back!The camera is gone!
我回不去了!胶卷不见了!
- Now calm down!- Maybe you didn't understand, they stole it!
-现在,安静下来-也许你不知道,他们偷走了它!
- It's your assignment.- They know everything!
-这是你的任务。-可他们全都知道了!
- They know they're being watched!- You have to go back!
-他们知道你已被监视!-你必须撤离,回去!
I can not!
我不能!
- You have to do it! Now!- Hello?
-你现在必须这么做!-喂?
Germany attacks!
德国人进攻了!
Poland is in crisis!
波兰陷入危机!
Britain prepares to fight the war!
英国准备开战!
AUGUST-VICTORY COLLEGE OF BEXHILL-BY-THE-SEA
贝克斯希尔滨海区的奥古斯特.维多利亚学院
SIX MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
午夜密令
Is this your first time here in Bexhill-sur-Mer?
先生,这是你第一次来贝克斯希尔吗?
Yup.
是的。
Is the first time.
是第一次来。
I hope he lasts longer than the other gentleman.
我希望他能比另一位先生撑得久一点。
See you later.
(司机用德语说)再见。
And one, and two
一下,两下
Come on!
起身!
Hands on the ground.
体前屈。
Keep your arms straight.
保持胳膊伸直。
And one, and two,
一下,两下,
Roll out. Very well.
侧拉伸,很好。
Well, girls.
很好,姑娘们。
You go on, Astrid.
你们接着做,由阿斯特丽德带领。
Gut, M脿dels. Also...
(用德语)好吧,姑娘们,接着...
Astrid! In English.
阿斯特丽德说英语。
Thanks.
谢谢你。
Five, six, seven, eight.
五,六,七,八。
- Can I help you?- I come for the teaching position,
-我能帮您做些什么?-我是来应聘教师职位的,
I'm Thomas Miller.
我叫托马斯·米勒。
Ilse Keller.
伊尔丝·凯勒。
- Welcome to Augusta Victoria.- Thanks.
-欢迎来到奥古斯塔.维多利亚学院。
This way, please.
这边请。
- One!- Mr. Miller?
-一!-您就是米勒先生?
Come on!
挺立!
Shoulders, arms out, and down.
摸肩膀,伸胳膊,弯下腰。
One, and two, and up.
一下,两下,起身。
As you know, England and Germany have been allies for many years now.
如你所知,英国和德国多年来一直是盟友。
This is Augusta Victoria.The last German empress.
奥古斯塔·维多利亚,最后一个德国皇后,学校以她命名。
If she wins the teaching position,her room will be on the top floor.
如果她要来这里教书,她的房♥间将位于顶层。
Her modest room, but facing south.
房♥间简朴,但朝南。
She looks perfect.
她看起来很好。
Mr. Wheatley found her welcoming.
你的前任惠特利先生很受学生们欢迎。
Please, sit down.
请坐。
I don't have to fear the competition!
看来我的竞争并不激烈!
She fide et Patientia.
她 fide et Patientia。
"Faith and perseverance".
“信心和毅力”。
This is the college's motto.
这也是这所学校的校训。
You better know. Good luck.
她也许会问你这个,祝你好运。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Wonderful, don't you think?
你不觉得它们很壮观吗?
- Eleanor Rocholl.- Thomas Miller.
—埃莉诺·罗霍尔。-托马斯.米勒。
Thanks for coming on short notice.
感谢你接到通知后马上来这儿。
- Do not mention it.- Follow me.
-这没什么?-跟我来。
MONDAY 21 AUGUST
星期一,8月21日
I see it was recommended by an agency...
我看你是由一家中介推荐来的...
And that he has taught in many different schools.
上面说你在很多学校教过书。
Thanks.
感谢台鉴。
It wasn't a compliment.
这不是恭维。
Here it says that he is a musician.
这里说你是一位音乐家。
I manage to play the piano.
我会弹几下钢琴。
Helpful.
这有用。
He's married?
你结婚了吗?
I have been.
我曾经接过。
Spanish influence.
西班牙大流感夺去了她。
I wouldn't normally hire a temporary teacher,
我一般不会雇临时的德国教师,
but his predecessor proved unreliable.
但你的前任无疑是不可靠的。
My girls need discipline.
我的女生需要有纪律。
We will soon introduce them to the members of the Anglo-German brotherhood.
下周,我们将带她们出席德英友好协会的聚会。
I guess they will be impatient.
我想她们一定很期望这个。
They don't talk about anything else.These are the last days of summer.
她们不会说其它的任何事情。因为到暑假结束没几天了。
We hope not.
我希望她们不会。
What brings you here, Mr. Miller?
是什么动机让你到这里来应聘?米勒先生。
Which Englishman would accept a teaching position...
什么样的英国人会接受教,
In Herr Hitler's League of German Girls?
参加希♥特♥勒♥青年团的德国女孩课程,这一工作?
My father was German.
我父亲是德意志人。
I don't like surprises,
那我就不奇怪了,
so he will do a probationary period.
在我们这里工作有一段试用期。
Thanks.
谢谢。
When can I start?
那我什么时候开始?
Good morning.
早上好。
I am Mr. Miller...
我是米勒先生...
And I'll be your new English teacher.
我是你们新来的英语教师。
Mr...
先生...
Miller
米勒
Good morning, Mr. Miller.
早上好,米勒先生。
- Good morning...- Astrid.
-早上好...-阿斯特丽德。
Astrid.
阿斯特丽德。
- We welcome you.- Thanks.
-欢迎你到来,-谢谢。
Then,
那么,
what did you study during the summer?
你们在这个暑假都阅读什么书了?
Oh, please, sit down.
哦,请坐下。
Is there a book in English that you liked?
有没有什么你们最喜欢的英文书籍吗?
Mr. Wheatley was not used to using books.
惠特理先生不用这些书教课。
Exact. He told us the stories.
没错。他给我们讲很多故事。
But really?
真的吗?
Here, I'm not very good at public speaking.
既然这样,我可不擅长公开演讲。
It doesn't have to be Shakespeare, Mr. Miller.
不一定非得是莎士比亚,米勒先生。
Please tell us a story.
请给我们讲个故事吧。
Alright then.
没问题。
How about a story...
讲个关于...
How about a romantic story.
讲个爱情故事,如何?
That speaks...
话说...
of a young man who misses his lover?
有个非常想念自己爱人的年轻人。
Are you talking about you, Mr. Miller?
那人不会是你吧?米勒先生。
No.
不是。
The Fijhrer would say that he is not enough of a man.
元首会说,他不够男子气。(德语)
Would the Fiihrer say this?
元首说过这话吗?(德语)
Please,
请继续,
tell us the story.
给我们讲故事。
Of the young man who misses his sweetheart.
那个想念自己爱人的年轻人怎么样了。
All right.
好吧。
Once upon a time,
话说有那么一次,
in a place called...
在一个被称为...
What are they singing?
她们在唱什么?
We will have to keep an eye on him.
我们要注意他的一举一动。
Very well.
非常好。
Go in time.
合着拍子。
Not too fast.
别太快。
Grace, poise,
格丽丝,保持姿势,
Mastery.
自信点。
Remember, girls,that you will be
记住,姑娘们,你们将是
the representatives of Augusta Victoria.
奥古斯塔·维多利亚学院的代表。
Straighten your shoulders, Sigrid!
展开你的肩膀,西格丽德!
Security in the eyes leaves an indelible mark.
心中所想都会在表情中展露。
Gretel!
格蕾泰尔!
Go on, Mr. Miller.
继续,米勒先生。
The morning swim.
这是早晨游泳课。
Whether there is sun or rain,
无论晴雨,
电影精选列表