Mama...
孩子... 孩子..。
Child... Child...
- 你怎么了?-没什么
-What happened to you? -It's nothing
- 告诉我怎么了-我现在没事了孩子
-Tell me what it is -I'm all right now, child
- Simon 伤害你了吗?-没有孩子
-Did Simon hurt you? -No, child
- Simon 不会伤害我的-他确实伤害了你
-Simon wouldn't hurt me -He did hurt you
不要为那个动物辩护
Don't defend that animal
你要去哪儿? 去哪儿... ?
Where are you going? Where...?
哪儿也不去
Nowhere
Tonya 等等
Tonya, wait
听我说
Listen to me
- 放开我-别逃避真♥相♥
-Let me go -Don't run from the truth
你知道我爱你
You know I love you
你表现得像头野兽
You acted just like a beast
你没有感情
You've no feelings
你不再是人类了
You're no longer human
你有野兽的灵魂
You have the soul of a beast
你屠宰水牛
You butcher buffaloes
你已经成为他们中的一员了
You've become one of them
一头野兽... ?
A beast...?
如果我是野兽,那是因为你把我变成了野兽
If I'm a beast, it's because you made me one
你做到了!
You did!
这对我们来说本来是很容易的
It could have been so easy for us
但是你因为我爱你而惩罚我
But you punished me for loving you
你杀了我的灵魂
You killed my soul
把我变成了野兽
Turned me into a beast
杀死了我的心
Killed my heart
那你和其他女人在一起的快乐呢?
What about the happiness you found with all those other women?
塞尔达。
Selda...
莫娜!
Mona!
不,唐雅
No, Tonya
我唯一想要的就是你
The only one I ever wanted was you
每次我和他们一起去,我都假装是你
Every time I went with them I pretended it was you
你一定要相信我
You must believe me
你必须去
You must
我一直爱着你,托尼娅
I always loved you, Tonia
没有其他人
And no-one else
今夜月色很美
I love you
我会的,托尼亚
I always will, Tonia
一直都是
Always
原谅我,西蒙,原谅我
Forgive me, Simon. Forgive me
这么多年来,我也欺骗了自己
I've cheated myself too, for so many years
但现在没有了
But no more
西蒙。
Simon...
带我走吧。
Take me now...
进来吧
Come inside me
随便你怎么处置我
Do what you want with me
我不是故意要伤害你的
I didn't mean to hurt you
今夜月色很美
I love you
Tonya... 我爱你
Tonya... I love you
怪物! 怪物!
Beast! Monster!
骗子伪君子!
Liar! Hypocrite!
你说下面长角的人都是魔鬼
You said all men with horns down there are devils
但是你爱魔鬼
But you love the Devil
对不对,汤娅?
Isn't that right, Tonya?
你骗了我
You cheated me
来吧,让我们用热沙清洗你罪恶的部分
Come on, let's cleanse your sinful parts with hot sand
你这个骗子伪君子伪君子
You liar! Hypocrite... Hypocrite
魔鬼..。
Devil...
魔鬼... 魔鬼
Devil... Devil
让我摸摸你的喇叭
Let me touch your horn
离我远点!
Get away from me!
我知道我伤害了你让我补偿你
I know I hurt you. Let me make it up to you
你是对的
You were right
自从我们还是孩子的时候,就只有你和我
Ever since we were children it's been just you and me
一直都是
Always
我伤到你了吗?
Did I hurt you?
没有
No
只有你和我对抗这个世界
It's just you and me against the world
我爱你 Tonya
I love you, Tonya
塞尔达... 我好想你
Selda... How I've missed you
来吧,我们像以前那样玩
Come on, let's play like we used to
还记得我们曾经一起躺在海浪里
Remember how we used to lie in the surf together
混♥蛋♥!
Bastard!
我要杀了你
I'll kill you
救命! 救命!
Help me! Help me!
回来!
Come back here!
我害怕
I'm afraid
为什么?
Why?
他们不希望我在这里
They don't want me here
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do
我再也回不了村子了
I can never return to the village
我错得太离谱了吗?
Have I been so wrong?
不你做了你该做的
No, you did what you had to
我会照顾你的
I'll take care of you
只要我在这里,我就不会让他们伤害你
As long as I'm here, I won't let them hurt you
妈妈,现在没有人会伤害你了
Mother, no one will hurt you now
西蒙不见了... 我们杀了他
Simon is gone... We killed him
我们杀了他
We killed him
你现在安全了
You're safe from him now
他再也不能伤害你了
He can't hurt you anymore
他不能再伤害你了
He can't hurt you again
哦,我的孩子
Oh, my child
怎么了?
What's up?
没什么
Nothing
告诉我
Tell me
我有些事情要坦白
I have something to confess
什么?
What?
谭雅。
Tonya...
我不能照顾你
I can't look after you
我一点也不勇敢
I'm not brave at all
我和你一样害怕
I'm as scared as you are
我不明白
I don't understand
我无处可回
I have no place to go back to
在我在马尼拉的5年里..。
In my 5 years in Manila...
我把它们都卖♥♥了
I sold it all
首先是我的身体..。
First my body...
然后是我的自尊
then my self-respect
最后是我的灵魂
and finally my soul
不要害怕
Don't be afraid
我会照顾你的
I'll take care of you
我们一起面对他们
We'll face them together
那不是莫娜吗?
Isn't that Mona?
- 孩子们...-她在干什么?
-And the children... -What's she doing?
为什么孩子们和她在一起? 拜托
Why are the kids with her? Come on
他们会对我们做什么?
What will they do to us?
别担心,保持冷静
Don't worry, be calm
帮帮我们
Help us
帮帮我们
Help us
你看见 Tonya 了吗?
Have you seen Tonya?
怎么样?
Well?
谭雅。
Tonya...
她杀了西蒙!
She's killed Simon!
西蒙死了
Simon's dead
那个疯婆子..。
That crazy bitch...
她杀了西蒙
she killed Simon
她想把他从我身边夺走,但他想要的是我
She fried to take him from me, but it was me he wanted
她杀了他所以我们都不能拥有他
She killed him so neither of us could have him
她完全疯了
She's completely crazy
她是个杀人犯
She's a murderer
她必须受到惩罚