不,西蒙!
No Simon!
西蒙!
Simon!
不,西蒙!
No, Simon!
西蒙... !
Simon...!
西蒙! 请不要杀我们的水牛..。
Simon! Don't kill our buffalo, please...
可怜可怜他吧..。
Have pity on him, please...
西蒙,别这样,求你了!
Simon, don't do it. Please!
请让他活下去,西蒙... !
Please let him live, Simon...!
走开!
Get away!
- 西蒙,请不要杀他-他总有一天会死的
-Simon, please don't kill him -He's got to die sometime
每个生命都必须结束
Every life must end
从一开始,这个野兽就被标记为死亡
From the beginning, this beast has been marked for death
他还能活多久已经决定了
How many days he would live has already been decided
事情就是这样,蒂亚戈
That's the way it is, Tiago
尽情地哭喊吧,也不会改变什么
Cry and shout all you like it won't change a thing
面对现实吧
Face facts
谁能吃这兽的肉呢?
Who will eat the flesh of this beast?
那么... ?
Well...?
你们所有人!
All of you!
知道我杀过多少水牛吗?
Know how many buffaloes I've killed?
你没有为他们中的任何一个哭泣
You didn't cry for any of them
是什么使得这个和其他的不同?
What makes this one different from the others?
你们这些孩子太天真了..。
You children are so innocent...
但是当你睁开眼睛的时候,
But the time will come when your eyes are opened,
你就会看到真实的世界
and you'll see the world the way it really is
是的,他们的眼睛是睁开的,但是他们真的看到了真♥相♥吗?
Yes their eyes are open, but do they really see the truth?
听着 Tonya..。
Look, Tonya...
这里的人只想要一样东西,满足他们的欲望
People here want only one thing, to satisfy their lusts
经过一天的辛苦工作,性是他们唯一的消遣
After a hard day's work... sex is their only recreation
成为自己身体的奴隶。
Slaves to their own bodies...
除了动物什么都没有,所有的动物
Nothing but animals, all of them
污秽在旁观者的眼中
Filth is in the eye of the beholder
坦雅,醒醒吧,面对真♥相♥,看清事物的本来面目
Wake up to the truth, Tonya, see things the way they are
只要这里的人们对上帝的真理熟视无睹
Not while people here shut their eyes to God's truth
你还不明白吗,这种说话方式会让人觉得你疯了
Don't you see, it's talking that way makes people think you're crazy
记住你母亲的遭遇
Remember what happened to your mother
我担心你的安危
I fear for your welfare
我希望你不要再对孩子们说教了
I wish you'd give up preaching to the kids
人们开始议论纷纷
People are starting to talk
好吧,奶奶,我什么时候去救他们?
Alright, granny, so when should I try to save them?
当他们都在地狱里腐烂的时候?
When they're all rotting in Hell?
这是亵渎神明!
That's blasphemy!
闭嘴,奶奶
Shut up, granny
那样说话,难怪他们认为你疯了
Talking like that, no wonder they think you're crazy
他们用肮脏的”理智”杀了我妈妈
They killed my mother with their filthy "sanity"
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我妈妈没有生气
My mother wasn't mad
这让他们觉得她是好人
It made them feel better to think she was
这地方就像地狱
This place is like Hell
人间地狱
A living Hell
如果你是对的呢?
So what if you're right?
有什么区别吗?
What's the difference?
你觉得他们会听你的吗?
You think they'd listen to you?
我知道我相信什么
I know what I believe
这些信念会让你陷入麻烦
It's those beliefs that will get you into trouble
- 过来,奶奶-听我说
-Come, granny -Listen to me
你应该听长辈的话
You should listen to what your elders say
好的,奶奶
Alright, granny
你应该明白生活就是妥协
You should understand that life is all about compromise
老师,今天没有课吗?
Are there no lessons today, teacher?
你知道我们上星期六上过课
You know we had lessons last Saturday
为什么这么问?
Why are you asking?
因为我爸爸让我们离开..。
Because my dad told us to go away...
- 去玩吧-但是没人陪你玩
-Go and play -But there's no-one to play with
去看看你能不能找到一些花放在祭坛上
Go see if you can find some flowers for the altar
主啊,我想要干净
Lord, I want to be clean
耶♥和♥华♥阿,你的眼目清洁
Your eyes are pure, O Lord
纯洁..。
Pure...
不像我邻居的眼睛
Not like the eyes of my neighbours
比孩子们的眼睛还纯洁
Purer than the eyes of the children
比西蒙的眼睛还纯洁
Purer than the eyes of Simon
把我从西蒙的眼前救出来
Save me from the eyes of Simon
他如此凶狠地看着我
He looks at me so fiercely
他的眼睛使我热血沸腾
His eyes set my soul on fire
西蒙和魔鬼是一体的
Simon and the Devil are one
把我从他们手里救出来
Save me from them
净化我的身体
Cleanse my body
主啊,求你帮助我远离诱惑
Help me, Lord, to stay free from temptation
把我从魔鬼手里救出来
Save me from the Devil
来自西蒙
From Simon
他一直萦绕在我的脑海里
He haunts my whole mind
他一直萦绕在我的心头
He haunts my whole being
他甚至在晚上进入我的梦中
He even enters into my dreams at night
不,西蒙,我不要西蒙!
No, Simon. I don't want to Simon!
我不想..。
[ Don't want to...
哦,上帝,请救救我! 请救救我..。
Oh, God, please help me! Please help me...
胡安,这是给你的
Juan, this is for you
谢谢
Thanks
皮娅,过来
Pia, come here
来吧
Come on
这是为了 Tonya
This is for Tonya
这是给你的
And this is for you
别再这样了
Stop doing that
为什么?
Why?
结束了
It's over
如果你这么说的话
If you say so
西蒙,你要去哪里?
Simon... Where are you going?
关你什么事?
What's it to you?
你要把肉带到哪里去?
Where are you taking your meat?
如果你不想要,为什么还要问?
If you don't want it, why ask?
我不想让任何人拥有它
I don't want anyone else to have it
我要你所有的肉
I want all your meat
你是个肮脏的荡♥妇♥,你满脑子想的都是这个
You're a dirty slut, it's all you think of
西蒙。
Simon...
你知道你不能没有我
You know you can't do without me
即使别人正等着吃你腐烂的肉
Even if others are waiting to eat your rotten meat
我是你回来的那个人
I'm the one you come back to
拿着,我要走了
Take that. I'm going now
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你去找 Tonya
You're going to Tonya
你想要她,因为你得不到她
You want her, because you can't have her
你觉得我是个容易上的人
You think I'm an easy fuck
但只有你和我丈夫生过我
But only you and my husband ever had me
闭上你的臭嘴,不然我就把它塞满肉
Shut your damn mouth. Or I'll stuff it full of meat
这里的每个人都病了
Everybody here is sick
他们脑子里想的都是鬼混
All they think is about screwing
一旦 Tonya 尝到了甜头,她就会想让每个男人都去
And once that Tonya has a taste she'll want every cock going
你知道吗? 你应该强♥奸♥她
You know what? You should rape her
这才是你的风格,混♥蛋♥! 你甚至不能正确地操
That's more your style. Bastard! You can't even fuck right
妈妈... 爸爸什么时候回家?
Mama...! When is Papa coming home?
妈妈... !
Mama...!
妈妈!
Mama!
妈妈!
Mama!
妈妈!
Mama!
你之前为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me before?
我感到羞愧
I was ashamed
没必要
No need to be
那你做了什么?
So what did you do?
没什么,老师..。
Nothing teacher...
你告诉你妈妈了吗?
Have you told your mother?