一夜又一夜地 敲打打火石
Night after night, striking the flint,
只是为了不挨冻
trying only to keep from shivering.
那另一种人呢
The others?
你给他们一块打火石
You give them a flint,
他们会把屋子烧了
and they'll burn the hut down.
你是说我妻子和我 是点燃火炉的那种人
You're saying my wife and I, we light the stove.
你是吗
Do you?
鸟的事情我很抱歉
I'm so sorry for the bird.
你从哪儿听来的
Where did you hear that?
你兄弟那里
Your brothers.
这么快回来了 希尔先生
Oh. Back so soon, Mr. Hill?
彼得露面了吗
Has Pyotr surfaced?
不过
But...
有一位沃尔科夫先生一天打来三四次找您
a Mr. Volkov has been calling, three, four times a day.
如果我派飞机过去 你会来圣彼得堡吗
If I send a plane, will you come to St. Petersburg?
你能想象我会拒绝这种好事吗
Do you imagine I'll say no to such a thing?
飞机明天天亮前到机场
It'll be at the airport tomorrow, before dawn.
会不会太早
Is that too early?
当然不会
Of course not.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
我明白了 天下没免费的午餐
I see. Nothing comes for free.
带上我给你的那根蜡烛
The candle I gave you? I need you to bring it.
这要求是不是有点怪
This isn't supposed to seem odd?
等你到这儿我会跟你解释的 我保证
I'll explain when you get here, I promise.
这么说你要的是蜡烛
So it is the candle you want,
我只不过是把蜡烛送过去的人
and I am merely the one who brings it?
没错
Exactly.
挺幽默的 美式幽默吗
This is humor. American humor?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
来圣彼得堡 卡蒂亚
Come to St. Petersburg, Katya.
我保证 你要多少我都给
I assure you, you'll see how much you're wanted.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
真钻
你要来不及了 希尔先生
You're cutting this close, Mr. Hill.
房♥间里的空气 已经快消耗光了
The air in the room... It's almost gone.
我需要再多点时间 样品我已经拿到手了
I need more time. But I have the sample.
如果你拿到样品了 那我相信你有货
If you have a sample, I do believe you have everything.
除非你还跟别人
Unless you were having other conversations
也在谈生意
with other parties.
比如那些南非人
South Africans, for example.
我请你们明晚出来见面
Let me take you out tomorrow night,
你和你的同僚
you and your associates.
就当做表达善意
A gesture of good faith.
没门
Nonsense.
这是我的地盘 你是我的客人
This is my city, and you are my guest.
你把样品送来
You'll bring the sample.
当然可以 晚上8点 地点你定
Of course. 8 PM. You name the spot.
10点 希尔先生
Ten, Mr. Hill.
这里是圣彼得堡
This is St. Petersburg.
10点前正事干不成
Nothing of any use happens before ten.
鲁宾斯坦街151号♥
Rubinshteina Street, 151.
那里见
I'll see you there?
喂
Hello?
卢卡斯 我的朋友 你真是太好找了
Lucas, my friend, you are just too easy to find.
文森特 有什么事吗
Vincent. How can I help you?
让你的人明天早上9点开车到狮子大桥
Tell your man to drive to the Lion's Bridge tomorrow at 9 AM.
我们到时再谈
We'll talk then.
抱歉搞那么多花头 卢卡斯
I apologize for this unfortunate bit of drama, Lucas.
有时候还是面对面谈比较好
Sometimes it's better to meet face to face.
你看太多间谍电影了 文森特
You've watched too many spy films, Vincent.
相反 你看太少了
On the contrary. You've watched too few.
告诉我你没有带智能手♥机♥
Tell me you're not carrying a smartphone,
因为就算像沃尔科夫这样的恶棍
'cause even a thug like Volkov
也能利用手♥机♥追踪你的GPS定位
can track your GPS with that thing.
很好
我怎么担得起你如此兴师动众
To what do I owe this pleasure?
我想还你一份人情
I would like to repay a debt.
什么人情
And what debt would that be?
拉各斯的事
Lagos.
那晚你没有必要联♥系♥我的
There was no reason for you to contact me that evening.
你慷慨的举动救了我的命
It was an act of generosity some might argue saved my life.
现在换我来联♥系♥你了
Now, there's no reason for me to contact you.
继续说
Keep going.
我在俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥有个朋友
他们盯上了你的交易
他只是想吓走你
不 我的朋友
他们盯上的不是那些南非人
他们盯上了你
操 卢卡斯 你一直远距离操纵
Fuck, Lucas, you hold everything at a distance.
你以为这是优势 但这也可能是弱点
You see it as a strength, but it can also be a weakness.
我告诉你 好好想想
I'm telling you, feel this.
马上回家
Go home, now,
趁还没有太迟
before it's too late.
-喂 -他在耍我吗
- Hello? - Is he fucking me over?
-谁 -你兄弟带着我的钻石人间蒸发了
- Who? - Your brother has vanished with my diamonds.
告诉我为什么不能怀疑他在耍我
Tell me why I shouldn't think he's fucking me over.
因为他是彼得
Because he's Pyotr.
俄♥罗♥斯♥国♥家♥安♥全♥局介入了 要是他打来记得警告他
The FSB is involved. Warn him, if he calls.
假钻
操
Fuck.
能让我看看吗
Can I see?
这不是真的吗
It's not real?
是我见过最好的仿制品
The best I've ever seen,
但是不 不是真的
but no, not real.
这是个问题 对吗
And this is a problem, I assume?
众多问题之一
One of many.
跟这颗一样
The same?
这是真的
Real.
我跟人保证了要拿一批货 但我只有一颗
I've promised someone a dozen and I only have one,
这也是我众多问题里的一个
which is another of my problems.
说说那把枪吧 拜托
Tell me about the gun, please.
是彼得的
It's Pyotr's.
你找到他了
You found him?
你要说的只有这些吗
Is that all you have to say?
你妻子知道你在干这事吗
Does your wife know you do this?
知道
Yes.
她对这事什么看法
What does she think about it?
她习惯了
She's used to it.
这个味道 用英语怎么说
This scent, what's the word for it in English?
茉莉味
Jasmine.
茉莉味
Jasmine...
你该带点回家
You should bring home some of them.
给你妻子
For your wife.
你出差回家的时候
Do you bring her gifts
会给她带礼物吗
when you return from your travels?
不常带
Not so much.
为什么
Why?
你觉得你就是礼物吗
Do you think you're the gift?
觉得她应该表现得很开心见你回家
That she should be so happy to see you home?
如果你爱一个人 你出门在外
If you love someone, when you go away
就应该给她带礼物回去
you should bring them something.
表示你记挂着她
To show you carry them with you.
你是个成年人了
You are a grown man.
不需要我再和你说这些了
I should not need to tell you this.
我希望你为我做一些事
I want you to do something for me.
你说
Anything.
上我
Fuck me.
就现在
Right now.
就像你上你妻子一样
Like you fuck your wife.
告诉我你爱我
Tell me you love me.
我爱你 加比
I love you, Gabby.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
别停 别停