但是他的鸡鸡啊
拿什么来比喻你的鸡鸡呢 耶夫莱姆
保时捷
保时捷
Porsche?
没错 耶夫莱姆的鸡鸡像保时捷
有真皮内饰
耶夫莱姆 快给她看看你的真皮内饰
快下来
你给我下来
耶夫莱姆
Yefrem!
我觉得...
你应该带你朋友走了
混♥蛋♥
不然呢
这家伙显然没有幽默感 耶夫莱姆
但不能因为那个就打架
我们走吧
别闹了
怎么 你担心我没见过鸡鸡吗
What? You are worried I've never seen a penis before?
-我以为... -他们现在肯定高兴死了
- I thought... - They're laughing now.
他们在这里喝了三个小时 然后你这个大英雄
For three hours they drank here, and then you... such a hero...
在他们付账前就把他们赶走了
you threw them out before they had to pay.
美国人
Americans,
你们觉得钱能解决一切
you think money solves everything.
美国人
把这瓶酒带走吧
Take the bottle.
你花钱了
You paid for it.
晚安
美国人 醒醒
American, wake up. Hey!
你至少要让我知道你现在好不好 彼得
The least you can do is let me know if you're okay, Pyotr.
快点给我回电♥话♥
Just pick up the fucking phone and call me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
吐司
French toast.
我知道那是什么 你为什么在做吐司
Mm-hmm. I know what it is. Why are you cooking it?
表示感谢 这是我应该做的
A gesture of gratitude, which I believe you're owed.
我还应该道歉 如果没弄错的话
Along with an apology, if I'm not mistaken.
美国人会因为自己蠢而道歉吗
Do people apologize in America for being stupid?
不是经常那样
Not often.
不过道歉的话仍然是种礼貌
But it's still considered good form.
那我接受你的道歉
Well, then, I accept your apology.
来吃吧
Come. Eat.
谢谢
你话不多 对吗
Not much of a talker, are you?
彼得是谁
Who is Pyotr?
你好 卡蒂亚
你好 伊万
泰塔娜注意到你不是一个人回家的
卡蒂亚啊卡蒂亚
你在想什么
我什么都没想
你在想什么
你跟他睡了吗
他睡的沙发
他马上就走了 到时候你怎么办
我不知道你在说什么
你为什么涂口红 你从不涂口红的
你别说了
卡蒂亚啊
安东是个好人
我没说过他不好
你们两个会有好日子的
你要是拒绝他 那就是傻子
谢谢你的瓦伦尼基 伊万
你看起来像个...
像个什么
尝尝
Try.
很美味
These are delicious.
对 我哥哥的妻子做的
Mm-hmm. My brother's wife.
她虽然没多少长处 但做这个她很在行
She is not good for much, but she is good for this.
如果我让你跟我睡 你会怎么做
What would you do if I asked you to sleep with me?
现在吗
Now?
对
Mm-hmm.
我会说
I'd say...
怀着最大的遗憾说
...with the most possible regret,
我需要去找人
that I need to go find someone,
事情很紧急
that it's very urgent.
你那个神秘的彼得吗
Your mysterious Pyotr?
他的弟弟 安德烈
His brother, Andrei.
你是在问我吗
Are you asking?
他觉得那种事已经发生了
He thinks it's something that has already happened,
也就是说所有人马上都会那么想了
which means everyone else will soon think this, too.
所以何不真正让它发生
So, why shouldn't I make it so?
第一次见这么邀请人的
That's not the best come-on I've ever heard.
你朋友的弟弟在哪里
Where's your friend's brother?
矿上
At the mine.
我想在他下班时找他
I want to catch him when he comes off his shift.
我带你去
I will take you.
如果到时候我们还不讨厌彼此
And then, if we still don't hate each other,
那我们就一起回来
we come back here.
同意吗
Agreed?
你真直接
You're very forward.
你觉得不好吗
You find this unappealing?
恰恰相反
Quite the contrary.
天啊 别在这里 上你的车
For God's sake. Not here. Follow in your car.
他昨天飞来的
He flew in yesterday.
然后马上离开了
Then left again immediately.
因为...
Because?
萨姆索诺夫的人
Samsonov's men.
他们来找他了
They were here, looking for him.
萨姆索诺夫是谁
Who the fuck is Samsonov?
彼得没告诉你吗
Pyotr didn't tell you?
他是个坏人
A bad man.
走私 贩毒 卖♥♥淫
Smuggling, drugs, prostitution.
他和他的人
He and his men,
都是俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队的成员
they are former Spetsnaz members.
俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队你知道吧
You know Spetsnaz? Special forces?
他们为什么找彼得
Why are they looking for Pyotr?
彼得卖♥♥给了萨姆索诺夫一些蓝钻石
Pyotr sold Samsonov some diamonds, blue diamonds.
我的钻石
My diamonds?
假的
Fakes.
你在胡说什么
The fuck are you talking about?
他想那样多赚一份钱
He thought it was good way to double the money.
萨姆索诺夫不会知道那不是真的
Samsonov wouldn't know they weren't real.
都处理过了
They were treated.
很有意思 把钻石...
It's interesting. You take diamonds...
我知道处理是什么意思 安德烈
I know what treated means, Andrei.
不是你知道的那样
Not like this.
质量很好 新技术
Very high quality. New technique.
总之
Anyways,
这是我的号♥码 安全的
here is my number. It is secure.
你妻子的朋友吗
A friend of your wife?
什么意思
That supposed to mean something?
你好
Hello.
我是卢卡斯·希尔 什么时候可以起飞
It's Lucas Hill. How soon can we be airborne?
早上好 希尔先生 今天和明天都不行
Good morning Mr. Hill. No flying today, nor tomorrow.
运气好的话 有可能后天
Maybe, God willing, day after.
我没时间跟你玩 告诉我该付钱给谁
I don't have time to play this. Just tell me who I need to pay.
谁能控制天气呢
Who controls the weather?
什么
What?
你想今天起飞
You want to fly today?
那就找控制天气的人
Find the man who controls the weather.
你付钱给他
That's who you need to pay.
天气有什么问题
What's wrong with the weather?
在和平站 几乎没什么没问题的东西
In Mirny, there is very little that is not wrong.
我说现在 马上
我可以30分钟内到达机场
给飞机加满油
机场关闭了 再见
我不需要知道是怎么回事
I do not need to know what that was about.
不过如果你是间谍 我可不会高兴
But if you are some sort of spy, I will not be happy.
我不是间谍
I'm not a spy.
英语里怎么说
So, how you say in English?
好消息还是坏消息
Good news, bad news?
你想先听哪个
Which do you want first?
我受够坏消息了
I've had enough bad for the moment.
告诉我好消息
Give me the good.
我还不讨厌你
I do not hate you yet.
坏消息呢
And the bad?
你"不是间谍行动"的事花了太多时间
Your not-spying took too much time.
我得去给咖啡店开门了
I need to go open the cafe.
你不失望吗
You're not disappointed?
我当然失望了
Of course I'm disappointed.