卢卡斯 我是彼得 准备好发财了吗
Lucas, it's Pyotr. You ready to get rich?
你最好是
You better be.
我有件小事需要告诉你
There is one small thing I will need to tell you.
也可能不是小事
Or maybe not so small.
其实可能是大事
Maybe quite big in fact.
所以你快点
So hurry, please.
没有你圣彼得堡都不一样了
St. Petersburg is not the same without you.
再见了
Dasvidaniya.
您的航♥班♥十分钟后开始登机
Your jet's boarding in ten minutes.
需要帮您添满吗
May I top you off?
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 圣彼得堡
早上好
瑞莎
Raisa.
早上好 希尔先生
Good morning, Mr. Hill.
见到你一向很高兴 你好吗
Always a pleasure. Are you well?
当然
Of course.
彼得一小时前离开了
Pyotr left an hour ago.
什么意思
Left, meaning?
有人来问起他
Men were here, asking about him.
我告诉他时他很生气
When I told him this, he grew agitated.
他说你应该在和平站跟他见面
He said you should meet him in Mirny.
在格瑞奇招待所
At the... Gorynch Guest House.
然后他就离开了
Then, he left.
能让我进他的房♥间吗
Can you get me into his room?
你好 我是彼得
我在酒店了 彼得
I'm at the hotel, Pyotr.
我们应该在这里跟沃尔科夫碰面 还有
Where we're supposed to meet Volkov in exactly...
37分钟
thirty-seven minutes,
带着蓝钻样本碰面 你别忘了
with a sample of the blues, in case you've forgotten.
我不管你惹上了什么麻烦
I don't care what kind of shit you've stepped in...
鲍里斯·沃尔科夫不是好惹的
Boris Volkov isn't a good man to disappoint.
样本到底在哪里 彼得
So, where's the sample, Pyotr?
我了解你
I know you.
你想到了藏样本的好地方
You've figured out some clever place,
反正是小孩子把戏
some childish fucking trick.
我需要知道是哪里
I need to know where.
拜托你给我回电♥话♥
So, call me back please.
该死的彼得
Fucking Pyotr.
五千万美金
Fifty... million... dollars.
我向你保证 希尔先生 要费不少劲才能凑齐
I can assure you, Mr. Hill, it requires effort to gather this.
我使出了全力
I exerted myself.
可你却告诉我我可能白忙活一场了
How do you imagine I'm feeling now, sitting here,
你觉得我会是什么感受
learning I might've done this for nothing?
告诉他那个瑞典人的事
你的责任是得到一份样本
Your responsibility was to procure a sample,
是吧
no?
一块钻石
A single diamond,
蓝色的
blue in color.
看起来非常简单 可是呢
It seems like such a simple thing. And yet?
瑞典人 鲍里斯
帕瓦尔
为什么
我为什么要告诉他
告诉我 帕瓦尔
那是个好故事
好故事
对朋友好 帕瓦尔
可能对敌人也好
可这家伙是谁
你是谁
你到底是谁
我看他说的是俄语
当然了
天堂里 我们都说俄语 不是吗
在地狱里也是
厉害厉害
南非人来了
South Africans are in town.
文森特·德·布鲁恩和他手下的白♥痴♥们
Vincent de Bruin and his band of cretins.
我什么都不知道
I know nothing about that.
我希望是真的
I hope this is true.
我可不想觉得 他们跟你不幸的延迟
I'd hate to think they were somehow involved
有什么关系
in your unfortunate delay.
请您耐心...
If I can just draw on your patience...
耐心 希尔先生
Patience, Mr. Hill...
就像密封房♥间里的空气
is like air in a sealed room.
不管开始有多少
No matter how much you start with,
最后都会耗尽 是吧
eventually, you'll run out. Hm?
我两天后回来
I'll be back in two days.
带着样本吗
With a sample?
所有货一起
The whole allotment.
为你遗憾的延迟
Compensation for your...
做补偿吗
regrettable tardiness, hm?
2% 一百万
Two percent. An even million.
两天后见 希尔先生
I'll see you in two days, Mr. Hill.
两天后
Two days.
两天后
Two days.
两小时后我去和平车站
I take off for Mirny in two hours.
你最好在那里 这是我的新号♥
You better be there. This is my new number.
快给我打电♥话♥ 彼得
Fucking call me, Pyotr.
东西伯利亚 和平站
希尔先生对吗
Mr. Hill, yes?
彼得说他的美国朋友会来
Pyotr said his American friend would be coming
我应该把他的房♥间给你
and that I should give you his room,
并让你等他
and ask you to wait for him.
需要我送你去楼上吗
Would you like me to escort you upstairs?
不用 谢谢
No. Thank you.
三号♥房♥间
Room three.
现在还有可以喝一杯的地方吗
Anywhere still open for a drink?
街上有加咖啡厅
Up the street. There's a cafe.
不过你需要件厚衣服
But you need a warmer coat, I think.
我都打包好准备去圣彼得堡了
I packed for St. Petersburg.
那你会挨冻的
Then, you will be cold.
应该是找你的
That is for you, I believe.
20分钟前有人打来过
A man called, twenty minutes ago.
是找美国人的
For the American.
喂
Yes?
我还以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
我还以为我们达成了共识
I thought we had an understanding.
我们从未达成过共识
We never had an understanding.
但我们还是朋友 对吗
But we're still friends, right?
我跟任何人都是朋友 文森特 你知道的
I'm friends with everyone, Vincent. You know that.
是啊 你看 这么快
Yeah, you see, so quickly,
我们就说到问题的关键了
we arrive right at the heart of the problem...
你得更有选择性
you need to be more selective.
因为你现在的朋友在骗你
Because the friends that you have now, they're cheating you.
仔细听我说
我要你拿上鲍里斯·沃尔科夫答应你的
I want you to take whatever that Boris Volkov has promised you,
我要你加5%
I want you to add five percent.
那是我和我的合伙人愿意出的价
That's what my associates and I are willing to offer.
你能想象那是多少吗
Can you picture that sum?
你知道我想象出的画面是什么吗
Know what I'm picturing?
你和我像好朋友一样
You and I, face down in the Neva,
并排着脸朝下在尼瓦河里
side by side, like the good friends we are.
我们会保证运输安全 用私人飞机
We guarantee safe passage... A private jet...
在任何人都没意识到时 你已经出国了
before anyone even realizes you've left the country.
你根本不知道他出价多少
You have no idea what he's offering.
如果我不知道 那我还给你打什么电♥话♥
Would I even be calling if that were the case?
你没必要现在就答应 就是
There's no need to say yes right now. Just...
先别急着拒绝
Just don't say no.
卢卡斯
Lucas?
混♥蛋♥
伊万 回家吧 我来关门
我待到他离开吧
你回家晚了泰塔娜会生气的
无论如何她都会生气的
无意冒犯 朋友 但你妻子的脾气不好
管它的 我们走吧
是真的
回家吧 伊万 我们照顾卡蒂亚
拜拜
还需要什么别的吗
Can I get you something else?
不用了
I'm good.
卡蒂亚 你更喜欢谁
那个美♥国♥佬♥还是耶夫莱姆
如果你说是那个美♥国♥佬♥ 耶夫莱姆会生气的
当然 那个美♥国♥佬♥很帅
不过我告诉你个秘密
帅的人鸡鸡都很恶心
是真的
上帝就是这样保证公平的
耶夫莱姆 他没什么特别 对吧