我把你要的名字都写下来了。
I wrote those names down that you wanted.
他们是专业的。
They're professionals.
我不是。我破产了。
I'm not. I was broke.
所以你开枪打死了一个人。
So you shot and killed a man.
在自卫。
In self-defense.
我想你有证人可以作证…这一事实。
I presume you have witnesses to testify... To that fact.
我不知道他们在哪里。多么不幸。
I don't know where they are. How unfortunate.
今天早上我发了几份电报。
I sent some telegrams this morning.
我发现你从埃尔帕索被关进监狱…山峰。
I find you've been in jails from El Paso... To cumbres.
呃,打架,醉酒指控。
Well, uh, fights, drunk charges.
但我发誓这一切都过去了。
But I swear that's all behind me.
所以它是。
So it is.
我投降了。
I gave myself up.
那是你最后的错误。
That was your last mistake.
如果你向窗外瞥一眼……你可以展望未来。
If you'll glance out of your window... You might look into your future.
试一试。
Give it a try.
查克。
Chuck.
今天早上又热又舒服,是吧?
Nice and hot this morning, huh?
早上好,比利。
Morning, Billy.
早上好,弗兰克。
Oh, good morning, frank.
我今天给你准备了一堆小麦。
I got a stack of wheats for you today.
别傻了,比利。
Don't be a damn fool, Billy.
打开那个枪柜。
Open that gun locker.
把它放在我的胳膊上。
Put that on my arm.
坐好别动。
Sit down and stay put.
告诉恰克我必须这么做。
Tell Chuck I had to do it.
比利。
Billy.
不要大喊大叫,后退。
Don't yell and back up.
不要开枪!
Don't shoot!
回到角落里别动,否则这是你最后一次行动。
Get back in that corner and don't move or it'll be your last move.
请不要开枪。请不要。
Please don't shoot. Please don't.
我不知道我为什么不朝你开枪。
I don't know why I don't shoot you.
你没事吧,乔?
You all right, Joe?
追求他。
Go after him.
早....
Morning.
就是些用来挤牛奶的小东西。
Just a little something to milk the cows in.
它很漂亮,但是多久浇一次水呢?
It's beautiful but how often do you have to water it?
巴黎的那些人做了一顶漂亮的帽子。我听说了,夫人。
Those people in Paris make a pretty hat. So I've heard, ma'am.
你要是能放进去,我们想看看。
You ever get one in, we'd like to see it.
嗯,嗯。
Well, huh.
嗯,你喜欢哪一个?
Well, which one do you like?
把他们三个和两顶帽子都拿走。
Take all three of them and the two hats.
是吗?哦!
Yes? Oh!
警长贾维斯?在这里。
Sheriff Jarvis? In here.
哦!
Oh!
酒店说你在这里。这很重要。谢谢你!
Hotel said you were here. It's important. Thank you.
我们欠你多少钱?只是一分钟。
How much do we owe you? Just a minute.
穿好衣服。快点。
Get dressed. Hurry up.
来吧,查克。我们会打败他们的。
Come on, Chuck. We're gonna beat 'em.
我们会打败他们的,比利。来吧。我们走吧。
We're gonna beat 'em, Billy. Come on. Let's go.
他把我的头撞到墙上,然后跑掉了。
He banged my head against the wall and took off.
-电报上说他枪杀了乔。——皮肉之伤。
- The telegram said he shot Joe. - Flesh wound.
他为什么要逃出来?
Why did he bust out?
威尔逊说他要被绞死。
Wilson told him he was gonna hang.
威尔逊,你这个可怜的混♥蛋♥。
Wilson, you miserable bastard.
波克,带贾维斯太太回家,带上我的装备和马。
Pook, take Mrs. Jarvis home and bring my gear and horse.
回家吧,凯特,求你了。不,查克。我不会…中午有人看到他在去贝克曼的路上。
Go home, Kate, please. No, Chuck. I am not gonna... He was spotted on the road toward beckmann's at noon.
我已经联♥系♥了12个人和3个追踪者。
I've already contacted 12 men and 3 trackers.
他们带着警犬随时待命。
They're standing by with bloodhounds.
副警长是我任命的,不是你。
I'm the one who appoints deputies, not you.
我有这个权力。你不在的时候我联♥系♥了州长。
I have the authority. I contacted the governor during your absence.
我现在没有缺席,也不需要你的人。
Well, I'm not absent now and I don't need your men.
-我一个人去追他-让他跑了?
- I'm going after him alone. - And let him get away?
-他骑的是自己的马吗?——是的。
- Is he riding his own horse? - Yes.
他给他上马的时候用枪指着我。
He held me at gunpoint while he saddled him.
我知道那马的脚印。我会让他。
I know that horse's tracks. I'll get him.
如果我有手♥枪♥,我早就开枪了。
If I'd had a pistol, I would have shot him.
幸好你没带手♥枪♥……你现在就不会在这里跟我说话了。
It's a good thing you didn't have your pistol... You wouldn't be here talking to me right now.
谁发现了他?贝克曼吗?
Who spotted him? Beckmann?
这次没人会接受一个捏造的故事了,你的还是他的。
No one's going to accept a concocted story this time, yours or his.
我给你两天时间。在那之后我会派一群人去。
I'll give you two days. After that I'll send a posse.
跟我来,邦尼先生。
Come with me, Mr. Bonney.
为什么?你想证明什么?我还有什么选择?
Why? What are you trying to prove? What choice do I have?
让警♥察♥把他带走。让12个人朝他开枪吗?
Let the posse take him. And let 12 men blast away at him?
现在回家。
Now get home.
准备好了吗,贾维斯女士?
You, uh, ready, miz Jarvis?
是的,普克。
Yes, pook.
警长要一个人去抓他。
Sheriff's going after him alone.
你想做个交易吗?
You in the mood for a deal?
也许吧。我可以多用两把枪。
Maybe. I could use two extra guns.
梅西口袋里东西的一半。
Half what's in massey's saddlebags.
你有点贵。但你挺聪明的。
You're kind of expensive. But you're kinda smart.
还有一笔可观的悬赏要给你。
There's also a sizeable reward out for you.
所有的钱都给了凯特…除了古德温家那块地。
And everything goes to Kate... Except that little parcel of land over at goodwin's.
这是班。
That's for bennie.
你以为自己会被杀吗,查尔斯?
You, uh figurin' on gettin' yourself killed, Charles?
我有很大的机会。
I got a good chance at it.
好吧,。
All right, tops.
你和我今天多跑30英里怎么样?
How about you and me puttin' on 30 miles today, huh?
我想那头老驼鹿又开始焦虑了。
I think the old moose is gettin' anxious again.
我们就慢慢来。
We'll just follow on nice and easy.
其中一个在这里过夜。
One of 'em spent the night here.
我们也没落后太多。
We're not too far behind.
警长还在前面一英里的地方。
Sheriff's still out there about a mile ahead.
别催他,佩里。
Let's don't rush him, Perry.
你拿那个做什么?
What are you doin' with that?
给比利特别的负荷。碎玻璃和废铁。
Special load for Billy. Busted glass and scrap iron.
看来警长今晚要安顿下来了。
Looks like the sheriff's settlin' down for the night.
没有火灾。
No fires.
让我们动起来,年鉴。反正我也睡不着。
Let's move, almanac. I can't sleep anyway.
好吧。现在我们慢慢来。
All right. Now we'll take it nice and easy.
我们连一根松针都没弄弯。
We didn't even bend a pine needle.
他会没事的。
He'll be all right.
除非比利先开枪。
Not if Billy gets the first shot.
我希望我能做些什么来…
I wish there was something I could do to...
我只希望他不会找到他。
I just hope he doesn't find him.
他到底去哪儿了?
Where the hell did he go?
朋友,看来我们把他弄丢了。
Well, friend, looks like we lost him some place.
生皮。
Rawhide.
好吧,我真见鬼了。
Well, I'll be damned.
比利不是那种能在水上行走的人,所以我猜他是在水上骑的。
Billy's not the kind to walk on water, so I guess he rode in it.
走吧,年鉴,快点。
Let's go, almanac, come on.
我们离开这里吧!
Let's get out of here!
你应该待在松树地里的,比利。
You should have stayed up in the pines, Billy.
就是他,没错。
That's him, all right.
绕一圈怎么样?切断比利?
How about circlin' around? Cut Billy off?
不,让警长做他的工作。
No, let the sheriff do his work.
然后我们就搬进去。
Then we move in.
暴风来袭,我们会失去他们的。
Storm hits, we'll lose 'em both.
你从来不睡觉吗?
Don't you ever sleep?
来吧。
Come on.
好了,别在我面前惊慌。
All right now, don't panic on me.
我们绕逆风的方向。那我们就把火挡在他和我们之间。
We'll go 'round the upwind side. Then we'll put the fire between him and us.
来吧!
Come on!
好了,放松,放松,我不会让你受伤的。
All right, easy, easy, tops, I won't let you get burned.
来吧。
Come on.
好吧,如果你不让我带你,我们就得走了。
Okay, if you won't let me lead ya, we're gonna have to ride out.
来这里!来这里!简单!过来,抓住!
Come here! Come here! Easy! Come here, hold it!
好吧,简单!简单!留在我身边!留在我身边!简单!
All right, easy! Easy! Stay with me! Stay with me! Easy!
拿起它的时候,比利!
Hold it, Billy!