我没在这个郡见过你,警长。
I haven't seen you in this county, sheriff.
哦,我在南边工作。
Oh, I work south of here.
他在南边工作。
He works south of here.
他做什么?
What'd he do?
哦,别担心。他不是危险的。
Oh, don't worry. He's not dangerous.
抢劫了商店。第一次进攻。
Robbed a store. First offense.
他抢劫了一家商店。
He robbed a store.
现在怎么办呢?现在怎么了?
Now what? What's the matter now?
可能是岩石或泥石流之类的。
Probably a rock slide or mud slide or somethin'.
警长,看起来像是抢劫!
Sheriff, looks like a holdup!
冷静下来,每一个人。现在冷静下来!
Calm down, everyone. Now calm down!
如果你有枪,递给我。
If you have any guns, pass 'em up to me.
如果他们看到你,他们会开枪的。
If they see one on you, they'll shoot.
我也会保护你的贵重物品。把它们放在这条毯子里。
I'll protect your valuables too. Just drop 'em in this blanket.
照警长说的做!
Do what the sheriff says!
噢,那是美丽的。
Oh, that's beautiful.
把它们扔进去。我们会照顾他们的。
Drop 'em right in there. We'll take care of 'em.
得到他们。
Get 'em up.
保持沉默,就不会有人受伤。
Just keep quiet and nobody's gonna get hurt.
哦,太麻烦了。它脱不下来。
Oh, that's trouble. It won't come off.
我见过一个人那样失去一根手指。
I saw a man lose a finger like that.
用猎刀切干净。
Chopped clean with a bowie knife.
大家都趴下来。
Everybody, get down low now.
我不想让任何人进入我的攻击范围。
Don't want anybody in my line of fire.
把那个保险箱给我。
Give me that strongbox for cumbres.
你就不能做点正经的事吗?
Why don't you do something decent for once?
回到另一辆车去帮助那些人,我会让法官对你宽容一些。把头低下。
Go back in the other car and help those people, and I'll ask the judge to go easy with you. Keep your heads down.
不要开枪。在这儿。
Don't shoot. Here it is.
在这里。
Here.
谢谢大家。你们是一群杰出的公民,我会永远记住你们的慷慨。
Thank you kindly, folks. You're an outstanding group of citizens, and I'll always remember your generosity.
嘿!
Hey!
来吧。
Come on.
谁去叫警长!在弯道的另一边停下!
Somebody get the sheriff! Holdup, other side of the bend!
来吧,姑娘们,起来上班吧。
Come on, girls, get up and go to work.
不然就会有人完蛋。
Or somebody'll be soup.
格拉迪斯,别自怨自艾了。
Gladys, quit feeling sorry for yourself.
总得有人来做,我没时间了。
Someone's gotta do it, and I haven't got time.
三少得可怜的鸡蛋!
Three measly eggs!
那些母鸡肯定在干这项工作。
Those hens are sure laying down on the job.
你要它们当晚餐吗?确定。
You want them for dinner? Sure.
如何?嗯,油炸。
How? Well, fried.
本尼,我把大门修好了,但铰链需要上油。如果,sefiora。
Bennie, I fixed the gate, but the hinges need oiling. Si, sefiora.
你能检查一下油泵吗?我不知道我有没有打包。“好,sefiora。
Would you check the pump? I don't know if I packed it. Esta bien, sefiora.
你做得很好,塞菲奥拉。
You're doing a great job, sefiora.
好,谢谢你。把它涂在谷仓上。
Well, thank you. Paint it on the barn.
我想让邻居们知道。我想看看那块地……在古德温家,你准备好了吗。
I want the neighbors to know. I want to look at that property... Over by goodwin's, so if you'll get ready.
我会告诉管家把房♥子打扫干净,楼上的女仆可以洗衣服。
I'll tell the Butler to finish cleaning the house, and the upstairs maid can do the laundry.
楼下的女佣可以把我的白缎子裙子摆好。
The downstairs maid can lay out my white satin dress.
嗨,普克。火车抢劫!
Hi, pook. Train robbery!
大约两小时前发生的。有人受伤吗?
Happened about two hours ago. Anybody hurt?
没有,谢天谢地,但他们有一万两千现金!
No, thank god, but they got $12,000 in cash!
本尼,准备年鉴。
Bennie, saddle up almanac.
我会让我的马冷静下来,然后等你。
I'll cool my horse out and wait for ya.
怎么了,查克?
What's wrong, Chuck?
城里出了点小麻烦。没什么好激动的。
A little trouble in town. Nothin' to get excited over.
那是什么呢?老的东西。
Well, what is it? Same old thing.
一些醉汉失控了。
Some drunks got out of hand.
为什么乔不能做这件事?代表是干什么的?嗯?
Why can't Joe do it? What are deputies for? Huh?
我说,为什么乔做不到呢?
I said, why can't Joe do it?
因为他有能力…为那个被刺伤的跳伞者作证。
Because he's in abique... Giving testimony on that claim jumper who got stabbed.
你不记得了吗?不。
Don't you remember? No.
你去找几个酒鬼看起来有点冷酷啊。
You look kind of grim to be going after some drunks.
这能让他们很快清醒过来。
Well, this helps sober 'em up awful fast.
你很快就回来吗?
Will you be back soon?
等我把他们关起来。
Just as soon as I lock 'em up.
普克吗?来这里!
Pook? Come here!
-发生了什么事?-火车抢劫,贾维斯小姐
- What happened? - Train robbery, miss Jarvis.
阿特,我得佩服你。
Art, I gotta hand it to ya.
整件事就像朝圆门把手上吐唾沫一样顺利。
Whole thing went off as slick as spit on a round doorknob.
会有更多的,比利。
There'll be more, Billy.
我对铁路恨之入骨。
I got a sleepless hate for railroads.
四年前我在爱荷华州有个农场……像我的手一样平坦,一片你从未见过的玉米地。
Four years ago I had a farm in Iowa... Flat as my hand, a cornfield like you never seen.
政♥府♥让铁路通过并拿走了一切。
Government let the railroad come through and take it all.
铁轨两边一英里。
A mile on either side of the tracks.
他们给了我22美元一英亩,然后把我赶出了土地……我已经工作了20年。
They gave me $22 an acre and kicked me off land... I'd been working for 20 years.
我只是想找回一些。
I'm just gettin' some of that back.
停止worryin”。坎布雷斯的警长太胖了,他用桶箍当腰带。
Stop worryin'. The sheriff in cumbres is so fat, he uses a barrel hoop for a belt.
即使奶牛身上有铃铛,他也抓不到它!
He couldn't catch a milk cow if it had a bell on it!
等我们到了墨西哥再告诉我。
Tell me about it when we get to Mexico.
他还没给马套上鞍,我们就到沙漠了。
We'll be down in the desert before he can saddle his horse.
Hee-yah !
Hee-yah!
这是过去4个月里发生的第三起抢劫事件。
This is the third incident of wanton robbery in the past four months.
我被任命为这个县的地方检察官…带来法律和秩序!
I've been appointed district attorney of this county... To bring law and order!
那你为什么不叫联邦法警来?
Then why don't you call in the federal Marshall?
同时,接受我的建议…告诉铁路公♥司♥坐他们出租车的副驾!
Meanwhile, take my advice... And tell the railroads to ride shotgun on their cabs!
当时在火车上的人,有谁能指认出罪犯吗?
Those of you who were on the train, is there anyone here who can identify the outlaws?
查尔斯,比利·梅西就是其中之一。
Charles, Billy massey was one of 'em.
你错了,邦尼先生。比利的墨西哥。
You're wrong, Mr. Bonney. Billy's in Mexico.
抱歉,查尔斯。这是比利。
I'm sorry, Charles. It was Billy.
梅西吗?
Massey?
我相信他是你的老朋友,对吧,警长?
I believe he's an old friend of yours, isn't he, sheriff?
是的,我们一起长大的。现在我坚持…你坚持做律师。我将执行它!
Yes, we grew up together. Now I insist... You stick to practicin' law. I'll enforce it!
乔,询问目击者。
Joe, interview the witnesses.
警长,这是我的特权。
That, sheriff, is my prerogative.
火车上的乘客请到我办公室来。
Passengers on the train will please come to my office.
他们是如何安然度过难关的?南部。
How did they ride out? South.
四。可能是去墨西哥了。
Four of them. Probably headed for Mexico.
我很难过,查尔斯。
I'm sad about this, Charles.
从你和比利来到这个郡的那天起我就认识你们了。
I've known you and Billy since the day you came to this county.
你最好去威尔逊的办公室。
You better get on to Wilson's office.
他在等你。哦,不急。
He's waitin' for you. Oh, no hurry.
他会花十分钟讲总统是如何任命他的……为这个无法无天的社会带来法律。
He'll take ten minutes talkin' about how the president appointed him... To bring law to this lawless community.
你以为他会留点口舌让自己喘口气。
You'd think he'd save some of that breath for breathin'.
看来今天的工作很有价值。
Looks like a worthwhile day's work.
不错的收获。
Not a bad haul.
你怎么这么笨?
How could you be so stupid?
这是你做过的最愚蠢的事。
This is the stupidest thing you ever did.
这有什么愚蠢的?
What's stupid about it?
为别人工作是没有意义的。
It just don't make sense workin' for somebody else.
20年来,我们一直在说我们要有个牧场。
For 20 years we've been sayin' we're gonna get a ranch.
我们还没有足够的钱。
We haven't got enough money yet.
在星期天的射击比赛中,我已经有足够的筹码了。
There's enough to bet on me in that shootin' contest Sunday.
比利也这么做了!
Billy did it too!
好孩子,比利!
Good boy, Billy boy!
五毛钱押左撇子柯林斯。先生,你叫什么名字?桑切斯。
50 cents on lefty Collins. What's your name, sir? Sanchez.
先生,我马上就来。每个人都有足够的时间。
Sir, I'll be right with you. Plenty of time for everybody.
现在看看他们在做什么。
Now look what they're doing.
比利,我们有1500美元。你不觉得……那个农场我们需要2500美元。
Billy, we've got $1,500. Don't you think... We need $2,500 for that ranch.
他是个职业神枪手。你是说,他是。
He's a professional sharpshooter. You mean, he was.
现在你可以包揽所有赌注了。比利,你疯了。
Now you cover all bets. Billy, you're crazy.
但我喜欢你的自信。
But I like your confidence.
如果我错过了,当然不太可能,我们可以随时在凯特家吃饭。
If I miss, which don't seem likely, we can always cuff our meals at Kate's.
你会带我们去的,是吗?哦,当然。
You'll take us, won't you? Oh, sure.
我有一个特别的奖励晚餐:饼干和sop。
I've got a special credit dinner: Biscuits and sop.
你只要亲一下这位老贝琪就行了,别担心。
You just plant a kiss on old Betsy here, and don't worry.
不要为小赌注而烦恼。
Don't bother with the small bets.
我负责1500美元。
I'll cover the $1,500.
好吧,但我不喜欢你的自信。
Okay, but I don't like your confidence.
邦尼先生,你能帮我赌一把吗?
Mr. Bonney, will you hold this bet here?
shootin”好,左撇子!
Good shootin', lefty!