带她离开几天。
Take her away for a few days.
请她吃一顿。有一些乐趣。
Give her a treat. Have some fun.
她喜欢在农场。别那么肯定。
She likes it at the ranch. Don't be so damn sure.
我还是觉得凯特有点累了……嫁给一个七平方英尺的女人…岩石的年代。
I still think Kate's getting mighty tired... Of being married to seven square feet... Of the rock of ages.
我不知道你是婚姻专家。
I didn't know you were an expert on marriage.
我是女人方面的专家。让我们动起来。
I'm an expert on women. Let's move.
法律规定在火车上携带个人财产的重罪…是死罪,可判死刑
The law states that felonious taking of personal property aboard a railroad train... Is a capital offense punishable by death.
假如他投靠法庭的宽大处理。
Suppose he throws himself on the mercy of the court.
法官可能会考虑宽大处理。也许。
The judge might consider clemency. Perhaps.
铁路部门会施加最大的压力来阻止。
The railroads will apply the greatest of pressure to prevent it.
他们是立法的主要推动者。
They were the prime movers in having the legislation enacted.
他们为什么不去对付其他人…他们有六次抢劫记录而不是那个投降的人?
Why don't they go after the others... That have six holdups to their credit... Instead of the one who surrendered?
我可不是那种会忽视情有可原的人。
I'm not one to ignore extenuating circumstances.
没有人受伤,而且他已经赔偿了…可能是有说服力的。
The fact that no one was injured and he's made restitution... Might be persuasive.
如果他说出他同伙的名字,我会考虑在枢密院提出直男认罪。
If he'll reveal the names of his accomplices, I will consider a plea of rectus in curia.
嗯?
Huh?
当你收到消息时,我会在我的办公室。
When and if you receive the information, I shall be in my office.
比利,把其他人的名字告诉我。
Billy, give me the names of the others.
我认为威尔逊不相信我们的故事。是怎么发生的,但他说如果你能帮他…他会让你以"直肠好奇症"为借口
I don't think Wilson swallowed our story... About how it all happened, but he said if you'd help him... He'd let you plead something like a "rectum curious."
你想把牌切深一点吗?
You want to cut the deck a little deeper?
这是东方的说法,意思是“你变了……”你不能再这样做了。”
That's eastern talk for "you've changed... And you won't do it again."
-他们是谁?-如果我不告诉你呢?
- Now who were they? - What if I don't tell you?
一根绳子和一个活板门。
A rope and a trapdoor.
别当马屁精。
Don't be a horse's ass.
你想换掉你的喉结…为了几个抢你眼球的强盗?
You wanna trade your Adam's apple... For a couple of heisters who'd steal your eyeballs?
恰克,阿特·威廉姆斯和他儿子佩里,还有个叫迈克的蠢驴。
Chuck, art Williams and his son, Perry, and some dumb ox named Mike.
我不知道他姓什么。
I don't know his last name.
他不再需要了。
He don't need one anymore.
我昨晚本可以朝你开枪的。
I could've shot you last night.
你为什么不?
Why didn't you?
我一直在犯这些愚蠢的错误。
I just keep makin' these dumb mistakes.
弗兰克,来把门锁上。
Frank, come lock this door.
这里有个危险人物。
We got a dangerous man in here.
哦,完成你的工作。我将得到它。
Oh, finish your work. I'll get it.
代我向凯特问好。
Say hello to Kate for me.
如果她多做了些蜂蜜饼干,就把它们扔进栅栏里。
If she ever makes some extra of those honey biscuits, just drop 'em through the bars.
哦,地区法官不会过来的…在你的审判中待了一周左右。
Oh, the district judge won't be coming through here... For a week or so on your trial.
嘿,不急。我可以等待。
Hey, no hurry. I can wait.
好吧,与此同时…我想带凯特离开几天。是吗?
Well, in the meantime... I thought I'd take Kate away for a few days. Yeah?
这是你唯一擅长的事。
That's the only thing you're an expert in.
很高兴和你一起去。
Be glad to come with you.
弗兰克。
Frank.
帮我个忙。照顾好比利。
Do me a favor. Take care of Billy.
在他的盘子里多放一点。确定。
A little extra on his plate. Sure.
对了,比利的马在畜栏里,别忘了喂它。
Oh, and Billy's horse out in the corral, see that he gets fed too.
把它放下。
Put that down.
给我戴上脚镣。
Put the leg irons on me.
我想去外面的厕所。
I want to go outside to the privy.
你只去了。
You just went.
这次是我的耳朵。我是会疯狂。
It's my ears this time. I'm goin' crazy.
我总是听到同样的话一遍又一遍…和结束。
I keep hearin' that same thing over and over... And over.
别玩了,拿把铲子来。
Stop playing that thing and grab a shovel.
你做得很好,恰克。
You're doin' great, Chuck.
是的,这是你的那份。
Yeah, and here's your share.
那该死的曲子没有结尾吗?
Don't that damn tune have an end?
我还没有结束,但总有一天它会来到我的身边。
I ain't got no end yet but it'll come to me someday.
啊!卡住了。
Ah! It's stuck.
这个被煽动者抓住了。哦。
Oh, this got caught on the agitator. Oh.
在那里。现在试一试。
There. Now try it.
在那里。他们接下来会想到什么?
There. What'll they think of next?
也许是一个坚不可摧的女人。
Maybe an indestructible woman.
这已经被发明出来了。
That's already been invented.
我下周要申请一项专利。
I'm taking out a patent next week.
卡住了。这是困了。
It's stuck. It's stuck again.
你得有节奏,凯特。
You got to do it in rhythm, Kate.
上面写着,就像你喜欢跳华尔兹一样。
It says, like the way you like to waltz.
一,二,三,一。就是这样。
One, two, three, one. That's it.
哦,这很简单。在这里。
Oh, that's easy. Here.
一,二,三。
One, two and three.
对吧?两个,三个。
Right? Two, three.
一个,两个,三个。
One, two, three.
得更快。
Faster.
哦!
Oh!
更快,凯特!我是!
Faster, Kate! I am!
我还要这样坚持多久?
How long do I have to keep this up?
上面说要搅拌,直到衣服洗干净。
It says here agitate until clothes are clean.
或者直到我崩溃。
Or until I collapse.
哦!
Oh!
我一直在思考。
I've been thinking.
我们很久没离开过了。
We haven't gone away in a long time.
你的意思和我想的一样吗?
Do you mean what I think you mean?
已经一年多了,自从…你没有发烧吧?
It's been over a year since... You haven't got a fever, have you?
不,凯特,我说真的。比利的案子几周后才开庭。
No, Kate, I mean it. Billy's trial won't come up for a couple of weeks.
我们可以用卖♥♥掉那头牛的钱。
We can use the money from that bull we sold.
我们去个地方,像以前一样找点乐子。
Let's go some place, have some fun like we used to.
哦,查克。
Oh, Chuck.
我们去卡森市看科比和菲茨西蒙斯的比赛吧。圣达菲。
Let's go to Carson city and see the corbett-Fitzsimmons fight. Santa fe.
或者我们可以去普雷斯科特的牛仔竞技表演。圣达菲。
Or we can go to the rodeo in Prescott. Santa fe.
或者我们可以去雪湖,去钓鱼。
Or we can go to snow lake, go fishing.
去圣达菲购物。
Uh, Santa fe to shop.
商店吗?我们刚买♥♥了那东西和留声机。
Shop? We just got that thing and that gramophone.
我们还需要什么?它可能会让你瘫痪,但我需要新衣服。
What else do we need? It may paralyze you, but I need new clothes.
嗯,圣达菲?
Um, Santa fe?
圣达菲。嗯!
Santa fe. Mmm!
恰克,我们可以去跳舞。
Oh, Chuck, we can go dancing.
不是我。哦,是的,你!很容易!
Not me. Oh, yes, you! It's easy!
记住洗衣机。一,二,三,圣达菲。
Remember the washing machine. One, two, three, Santa fe.
餐厅和衣服…干!
And the restaurants and the clothes are... dry!
早上好,威尔逊先生。
Morning, Mr. Wilson.
早上好,普克。
Good morning, pook.
马丁内斯告诉我后天你要找比利。
Martinez tells me you're tryin' Billy day after tomorrow.
急什么?
What's the hurry?
我没理由不这么做。
I can't see any reason not to.
我以为法官还要一周才会来。
I thought the judge wasn't gonna be here for another week.
给我发了一份电报。他早上到。
Sent me a telegram. He arrives in the morning.
警长在圣达菲的时候你可以很快搞定。
You can get it over fast while the sheriff's in Santa fe.
我相信他会玩得很开心。
And I trust enjoying himself.
我已经做了20年的律师了…我见过一些很阴暗的…邦尼先生,警长完成了他的工作。
I've been practicing law for 20 years... And I've seen some pretty shady... Mr. Bonney, the sheriff has done his job.
现在我来做我的。
Now I'll do mine.
我来做我的。我将保护比利。
And I'll do mine. I'll defend Billy.
你不觉得你会显得很可笑吗?
Don't you think you'll appear rather ludicrous?
辩护律师是我的主要证人?
A defense attorney who'll be my star witness?
毕竟,我有你指认梅西的宣誓证词。
After all, I have your sworn testimony identifying massey.
206房♥间。
Room 206.
祝您住得愉快。谢谢你!
Have a pleasant stay. Thank you.
哦!
Oh!
我们到了。
Here we are.
把箱子放在这里就行了。
Just leave the suitcases here.
给你。哦,谢谢您,先生。
Here you are. Oh, thank you, sir.
有更多的。
There's more.
嗯?
Huh?
好啊! !
Yippee!
圣达菲!
Santa fe!
弗兰克,借个火?
Frank, give me a light, huh?
梅西吗?下来。
Massey? Down here.
你好,威尔逊先生。
Hello, Mr. Wilson.
炉子灭了,你就等着坐牢吧。
With that stove out, you got a mighty cold jail here.
恰克告诉我你在做什么,我很感激。
Chuck told me what you were doin' and I appreciate it.
你的警长朋友差点就说服我了你真是个可敬的公民。
Your friend, the sheriff, almost had me convinced... What a respectable citizen you really are.
和其他人一样,我也犯了一些错误。
Like everyone else, I made a few mistakes.