Have you done this before?
是的 干过几千次了
Yeah, thousands of times.
让我看看?
Let me see?
你打算剪多短?
How much shorter are you gonna go?
我不知道 我凭感觉来
I don't know.I'm feeling my way.
让我看看
Let me see.
我看起来很糟糕 对吧?
I look bad, don't I?
你从来没给我写过信
You never wrote to me.
你知道的 你本可以写的
You know, you could have.
我试过
I tried.
我不是在怪你之类的
I'm not blaming you or nothing.
你肯定 没干过这个
You've definitely not done this before.
逮到了
Busted.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
还可以吧?
All good?
我爱死这个了
I love this!
比我想象的 要短一点
It's a little shorter than I expected,
但我喜欢
but I love it.
这就是我想要的效果
This is what I was going for.
把你的手放这里
Put your hand here.
你要用全身来挥杆
You swing with your whole body.
全身
Whole body.
不只是你的胳膊 感觉到了吗?
Not just your arms.You feel that?
啊
Yeah.
你的脚后跟必须 离开地面
Your heel has to come off of the floor.
力量就是 从那里来的
That's where the power comes from.
离开地面 像我这样 看到我的了吗?
Off the floor, like mine.You see mine?
像这样?对了
Like this?That's it.
全身
Whole body.
好的
Okay.
再给我演示一下
Show me again.
我会打到你吗?
Am I gonna hit you?
不会 没事的
No. It's fine.
全身
Whole body.
好了 首先 要记住
Okay, now, the first thing to remember.
你得打他的膝盖
You gotta hit him in the knee.
尽你所能地用力
Hard as you can.
狠狠地击打那个混♥蛋♥ 好吗?
Right through that son of a bitch. Okay?
那会让他 像这样弯下腰来
That's gonna make him bend over a little like this.
然后你打他 的后脑勺
Then you hit him on the back of the head.
不是前面
Not the front.
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
过来
Come here.
敲我的前额
Knock me on the front of the head.
像敲门一样 来吧
Like a door. Go on.
用力点 为什么?
Harder.Why?
用力点 看到了吗?
Harder. See?
前额很硬 像个头盔
The front of the head is hard.It's like a helmet.
你得打他后面
You gotta hit him in the back.
你这么做 尽你所能地用力打
You do that.Hit him hard as you can.
然后你就跑
And then you run.
我力气不大
I'm not very strong.
所以我们才要练习
That's why we practice.
要变强 就得先感受脆弱
You gotta feel weak to get strong.
你尼克叔叔以前常这么说
Your Uncle Nick used to say it.
如果你想让肌肉 变得强壮
If you want your muscles to get strong,
你就得把它们推到 疲惫不堪
you gotta push 'em until they're weak.
生活就是这样
That's how life is.
要是你整天都觉得浑身是劲
You walk around all day feeling strong,
恐怕也就别想再有什么长进了
you're probably not getting any stronger.
所以听着 别躲在床底下
So listen,don't hide under the bed
或者做那些蠢事
or any of that stupid shit
因为人们知道 要看床底下
because people know to look under beds.
你只要尽你所能地 用力打他…
You just hit him as hard as you can...
然后你就跑
then you run.
懂了
I got it.
尤其是
Especially
如果他们有蓝色纹身
If there's blue tattoos.
蓝色闪电
Blue lightning.
如果你看到蓝色闪电 那就意味着他们伤害过人
If you see blue lightning,that means they've hurt people.
这很严肃 波莉
This is serious, Polly.
我在里面的时候 得罪了这帮人
While I was inside,I upset these guys,
他们是坏人 他们很危险
and they're bad people,they're dangerous.
波莉
Polly.
如果他们伤害过人
And if they've hurt people,
敲碎他们的脑袋 就不是罪过
cracking their heads open ain't a sin.
好了 我给你演示一下 看着
All right, I'm gonna show you.Look.
想象他们拿走了你的熊
Imagine they took your bear.
想象他们拿走你的熊 然后扯掉了它的胳膊
Imagine they took your bear and they ripped his arm off.
啊?
Yeah?
瞄准膝盖
Aim for the knee.
你用你全身的力量…
You put your whole body...
…注入到挥杆中
...into the swing.
给我看看 愤怒起来
Show me. Get angry.
全身
Whole body.
别碰我的熊 告诉他
Don't touch my bear!Tell him!
别碰我的熊
Don't touch my bear!
别碰我的熊 我会杀了你
Don't touch my bear!I will kill you!
呜呼
Woo-hoo!
你是我最好的朋友 奥维尔 管他呢
You're my best friend, Orville!Whatever!
是的 打扰一下
Yeah. Excuse me.
你最喜欢什么口味的 冰淇淋?
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
马桶水味 还没被发明出来
Toilet water.It hasn't been invented yet.
今晚的头条新闻
Our top story tonight.
一个宁静的郊区社区 正处在震惊中
A quiet suburban neighborhood is reeling
源于一桩骇人听闻的双重谋杀案
from a shocking double homicide
以及一名九岁女孩 的疑似绑♥架♥案
and the suspected abduction of a nine-year-old girl.
汤姆和艾维斯·赫夫被 发现死亡
Tom and Avis Huff were discovered deceased
在他们位于亨德里克斯大道 的住所中
in their residence on Hendricks Avenue
今天清晨
early this morning.
头号♥嫌疑人兼亲生父亲
The prime suspect and biological father,
内森·麦克拉斯基刚刚被释放
Nathan McClusky,was only released
在今天早上出狱 并和一个暴♥力♥的街头帮派
from prison this morning and has known ties
“雅利安钢铁”有关联
to Aryan Steel,a violent street gang
这个黑帮制♥造♥和分销
whose manufacture and distribution
冰♥毒♥
of methamphetamine
已和当地执法部门
has led to altercations with local law enforcement
和敌对帮派发生冲突
and rival gangs.
我们尚不清楚全部情况
We don't know the whole story,
但我们认为 内森·麦克拉斯基
but we consider Nathan McClusky to be
是一个危险人物
a dangerous individual.
这…是一项正在进行的调查
This is, uh...an active investigation.
我们的信息是有限的
Uh, we're limited in the information
今天能提供的信息是有限的 好吗?
that we can provide today. Okay?
但任何人能提供
But anyone with information
关于内森·麦克拉斯基
on the whereabouts of Nathan McClusky
或波莉·赫夫线索 都可以拨♥打♥我们的热♥线♥电♥话♥
or Polly Huff can call our hotline number.
555-1974
任何时间
Anytime.
白天或晚上
Day or night.
当局已发布 安珀警报…
Authorities have issued an Amber Alert...
妈妈 …寻找波莉·赫夫
Mommy....for Polly Huff,
敦促任何有她下落信息的人
urging anyone with information on her whereabouts
立即站出来
to come forward immediately.
建议公众帮忙寻找
The public is advised to be on the lookout
一名小女孩 大约四英尺高
for a young girl,approximately four feet tall,
棕色长发 蓝色眼睛
with long brown hair and blue eyes.
社区仍然处于紧张状态 随着搜寻
The community remains on edge as the search
波莉·赫夫的行动加剧…
for Polly Huff intensifies...
电影精选列表