那坏蛋住在一个没有夜晚的世界
The bad man lived in a world with no night.
他是 在他自己看来…是个神
He was, to his own mind...a God.
但他是一个由其他人组成的神
But he was a God made of other men.
他用人做嘴
He had men for a mouth.
他用人做双手
He had men for hands.
他用人做双睛
He had men for eyes.
他用人做血液
He had men for blood.
亡 命 父 女
永恒之钢
Forever Steel.
钢之永恒
Steel forever.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
好了
All right.
好了 我们上车吧
All right.Let's get you in the car.
亲爱的 你在等人吗?
You waiting on someone, hon?
在等我妈妈
Oh. My mom.
你要不要进去给她打个电♥话♥?
Do you wanna go inside and call her?
不用了
No.
她只是有时会迟到
She's... she's just a little late sometimes.
好吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey!
你还好吗?
You okay?
你能过来一下吗?
Can you come over here?
这就对了 来吧
That's it. Come on.
我想跟你说几句话
I just need to talk to you for a second.
嘿
Hey.
我妈妈呢?
Where's my mom?
惊喜
Surprise.
你被允许来这里吗?
Are you allowed to be here?
我从监狱出来了 所以…
Yeah, I'm out. I got out, so...
来吧 我们得走了 走吧
Come on, we gotta go. Let's go.
上车
Get in the car.
嘿 波莉…
Hey, Polly...
上车
Get in the car.
我们走
Let's go.
这就对了 来吧 上车 上车
That's it. Come on.In the car, in the car.
快 快 快 快
Let's go, let's go,let's go, let's go.
快 这就对了 这就对了
Let's go, let's go.That's it, that's it.
那个坏了
That's broken.
这是我现在能 负担得起的最好的了 所以…
This is as good as I could afford right now, so...
那么 你饿了吗?
So, you hungry?
啊?
Huh?
额 我饿死了
Well, I'm starving.
附近应该有布雷克或者麦当劳
Gotta be a Blake's or a McDonald's or
你伤害妈妈了吗?
Did you hurt Mom?
没有
No.
但肯定出事了
But something's happened.
没有
No.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
你知道吗 你很安全 我不是…
You know, you're safe.I'm not...
我不是个…
I'm not a...
…怪物 我不会伤害你的
...a monster.I'm not gonna hurt you.
你把妈妈怎么了?
What have you done with Mom?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey.
波莉
Polly.
别那样做 波莉
Don't do that, Polly.
我说过一次 我什么都没做
I told you once. I haven't done anything.
好吗?
Okay?
好吗?
Okay?
我们得走了
We gotta go.
那是我的手提箱
That's my suitcase.
是吗?
Is it?
那是汤姆的夹克
And that's Tom's jacket.
你从我家偷的
You stole it from my house.
快点
Come on.
我们得走一段路了
We got some walking to do.
去哪儿?跟着我
Where?Come on.
我们得找个汽车旅馆睡一觉
We gotta find a motel and get some sleep.
汽车旅馆也有停车场 你知道的
Motels have parking lots,too, you know.
但没有这个这么大
And not as big as this one.
我们有汽车旅馆 机场 州际公路
We got motels,airport, interstate.
任何找我的人都可能在找那辆车
Anyone looking for me might be looking for that car.
请来一间双人房♥
Just one room for two people, please.
祝你们有个愉快的夜晚
You guys have a great night.
啊 谢谢
Uh-huh. Thanks.
孩子 你准备好了吗?
Kid, you ready?
我还是饿
I'm still hungry.
我的天 给我
Jesus Christ. Give it here.
我可以要 给你
Can I have There you go.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
今晚的头条新闻 波莉 来吧
Our top story tonight.Polly, come on.
一个宁静的郊区正处于震惊中…
A quiet suburban neighborhood is reeling...
谢谢
Thank you.
…由于一桩震惊的双重谋杀案
...from a shocking double homicide.
是的 不 我知道 我知道
Uh... yeah.No, I know, I know.
拜托 女士 请不要…
Please, ma'am, please don't...
不 不 不 别挂电♥话♥
No, no, no, no, no, no!Don't hang up.
求你了 求你了
Please, please!
卡拉 嘿 嘿 是我
Carla, hey! Hey, it's me.
额…是内森 内特
Uh... it's Nathan. Nate.
洋葱
Onion.
不 是的 是的 我出来了
No. Yeah, yeah. I'm out.
对 是的
Right. Yeah.
听着 我 额…不 不 等等 等等 等等
Listen, I, uh... no, no.Wait, wait, wait.
我只需要占用你一点点时间
I just need a second.I just need a second.
额…听着
Uh... look.
我也不想这样 但我现在是…
I don't feel good about it,but I am...
酸奶油
Sour cream.
…在求人情 任何我能求到的人情
...calling in favors,like, any I can get.
你还跟斯卡比混在一起吗?
Do you still run with Scubby?
拜托
Come on.
烧烤味 啊 拜托
Barbecue.Ah, come on.
求你了 求你了 求你了
Please, please, please, please.
别逼我求你
Don't make me beg here.
我得挂了
I gotta get going.
不 我明白 是的 当然
No, I get it. Yeah, sure.
啊哼
Mm-hmm.
是的 你也是
Yeah. You, too.
你的朋友在你需要他们时就会消失 真可笑
It's funny how your friends disappear when you need 'em.
来个薯片?
Want a chip?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
吃了它
Eat it.
猜猜是什么口味 闭上眼睛
Guess the flavor.Close your eyes.
啊
Hmm.
是烧烤味
It's barbecue.
烧烤味
Barbecue.
你猜对了
You got it right.
我们速战速决 快点搞定
Let's just do it quickly,get it over with.
你得相信我 来吧
You gotta trust me. Come on.
不 我不想…我不想让你剪
No. I don't...I don't want you to.
听着 我保证 会没事的
Look, I-I promise,it's gonna be fine.
看好了
Watch.
看到了吗?
See? Look.
没了
Gone.
我想要刘海
I want bangs.
好
Yeah.
别太长
Not too long.
确保 不要盖过眼睛
Make sure it's not over the eyes.
就到这里
Just to there.
对
Okay.
你以前干过这个吗?
电影精选列表