I'm gonna fucking kill you.
不 不 恐怕不行
No, no, I don't think so.
你杀不了上帝 内森
You can't kill God, Nathan.
当然可以
Yes, you can.
只要你不再被崇拜
You just gotta stop believing.
抓住他
Get him!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker.
趴下 别动
Stay down. Don't move.
塞缪尔·豪瑟
Samuel Houser.
放下武器 出来
Put your weapons down.Come on out.
你被包围了
You're under arrest.
我们上
let's go!
上
Go!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
波莉?
Polly?
你为什么在这里?
Why are you here?
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸 该走了
Dad, it's time to go.
警♥察♥想带走你 我们得走了
The cops tried to take you away.We have to go.
门就在那边 我们走
The door's right over there.Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
一切都很好 我们走吧
Everything's okay.Let's just go.
爸爸 这边 快点 我们走
Dad! Over here!Come on! Let's go!
不
No!
爸爸
Daddy!
塞缪尔·豪瑟 出来
Samuel Houser, come on out.
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy!
起来吧 小战士 爸爸
Come on, little fighter, Daddy!
放下武器
Lower your weapons.
草
Fuck!
波莉
Polly!
放下武器
Lower your weapons
否则我一枪打爆她的头
or I shoot her in the head!
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God!
退后 山姆 把枪放下
Back down!Sam, put the gun down!
把该死的枪放下
Put the goddamn gun down!
放下武器 该死的 放开那个女孩
Lower your weapons, goddamn it!Let the girl go!
放下
Lower them!
退后
Stand down!
我正在放下枪 只是…我们谈谈 好吗?
I'm putting the gun down.Just... let's talk, okay?
你们退出去
You back outta here.
我会在边境放下她
And I'll drop her at the border.
你知道我们不能那么做 山姆
You know we can't do that, Sam.
你没看出来吗?
Don't you see?
你杀不了我
You can't kill me!
我是一个由许多人组成的神
I am a God of many men.
用人做双眼
Men for eyes.
用人做双手
Men for hands.
用人做血液
Men for blood.
永恒之钢
Forever Steel.
钢之永恒
Steel forever!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
波莉 转过去
Polly, turn around!
转过去
Turn around.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
玛雅 约翰 你好
Maya.John. Hi.
你今天怎么样?我很好 我很好
How are you today?I'm good, I'm good.
谢谢 好的
Thanks.Good.
她怎么样了?
How is she doing?
非常好
Real good.
是的
Yeah.
很高兴见到你 谢谢
Nice to see you.Thank you.
你好
Hi.
波莉 这是玛雅
Polly, this is Maya.
玛雅 这是波莉
Maya, this is Polly.
很高兴认识你 波莉
Nice to meet you, Polly.
你好
Hi.
我可以抱一下你吗?
Could I get a hug?
当然?是的
Sure? Yeah.
哦 欢迎
Oh, welcome.
哦
Oh.
进来吧
Come in.
我们非常感动你能加入我们的家庭 波莉
We are so grateful to have you join our family, Polly.
很多人会说
Now, a lot of people will say things like,
“这是我的寄养兄弟”或者“这是我的寄养姐妹”
"This is my foster brother," or, "This is my foster sister."
我们在这里不用那些称呼
We don't use those terms in this house.
这些就是你的亲兄弟姐妹
These are your brothers and your sisters.
我们是一家人
We're family.
好吧
Okay.
我把你的行李 拿到你房♥间去
Well, I'm gonna take your bags to your room.
你先安顿一下吧
Why don't you get settled in.
快到吃饭时间了
It's almost meal time.
来 我帮你拿 外套 亲爱的
Here, let me grab your coat, honey.
我来拿那个 约翰 哦 谢谢
I'll take that, John.Oh, thanks.
不客气
Of course.
你有任何需要 就打电♥话♥给我 好吗?
You need anything,you call me, okay?
谢谢 玛雅
Thanks, Maya.
我们稍后见 约翰
We'll see you later, John.
好了
All right.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
嘿 孩子们 快来跟波莉打个招呼
Hey, kids. Come say hi to Polly.
嗨 波莉
Hi, Polly.
让她感觉像在家里一样 好吗?
Let's make her feel at home, okay?
你会跳舞吗?
Can you dance?
这个很简单
This one's easy.
下一首跳什么歌♥?
What song are we gonna do next?
也许是这首
Maybe this one.
♪ 光芒 ♪
♪ Light ♪
♪ 洒满我们全身 ♪
♪ Is all over us ♪
♪ 一如既往… ♪
♪ Like it always was... ♪
你想学第一个动作吗?
Do you wanna do the first move?
♪ 塑造着 ♪
♪ Shaped ♪
♪ 被至清之蓝… ♪
♪ By the clearest blue... ♪
第一个动作是…
The first move would be...
…有点像把腿分开
...kinda split your legs apart
同时像这样
and go like this at the same time.
♪ 如果我曾试图推开 ♪
♪ If ever I try to push away ♪
♪ 你可以就把我留在那里 ♪
♪ You can just keep me there ♪
♪ 所以请说你会 与我相遇 ♪
♪ So please say you'll meet me ♪
然后重复
Then repeat it.
♪ 在半路与我相遇 ♪
♪ Meet me halfway ♪
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
♪ 束缚 ♪
♪ Tied ♪
♪ 在变幻的土地上 ♪
♪ To the shifting ground ♪
♪ 一如既往 ♪
♪ Like I always was ♪
♪ 一如既往 ♪
♪ Like I always was ♪
♪ 你 ♪
♪ You ♪
♪ 是完美的风暴 ♪
♪ Were the perfect storm ♪
♪ 但这还不够 ♪
♪ But it's not enough ♪
♪ 这还不够 ♪
♪ It's not enough ♪
♪ 不够 不够 ♪
♪ Not enough, not enough ♪
♪ 又一次我沉沦 ♪
♪ Just another time that I go down ♪
♪ 但你却在坚持 ♪
♪ But you are keeping up ♪
♪ 坚守着一个你将摧毁的希望 ♪
♪ Holding to a hope you'll undermine ♪
♪ 永不逆转 ♪
♪ Never to be reversed ♪
♪ 又一次我被困在里面 ♪
♪ Just another time I'm caught inside ♪
♪ 每一双睁开的眼睛 ♪
电影精选列表