[ MARCY 呜咽]
[MARCY WHIMPERING]
我半信半疑,但你是我的王牌,所以我得给你打电♥话♥。
I halfway believe you. But you're my ace, so I gotta call you.
[ MARCY 尖叫]
[MARCY SCREAMS]
啊!
Unh!
我不知道你在说什么
[GROANS]
啊!
Unh!
啊!
Unh!
现在唯一能让你活下去的唯一的..。
The only thing that's keeping you alive right now, the only thing...
你得有足够的身材去告诉那个哈莱姆的黑人混♥蛋♥。
...you gotta be fit enough to tell that black punk in Harlem...
他只有24小时来处理,否则他的女儿就死定了。
...that he's got 24 hours to deal or he's got a dead daughter...
还有一场战争。
...and a war.
你听到了吗?
You hear me?
啊!
Unh!
来吧,我们走。
Come on, let's go.
我们走!
Let's go!
后门。
Back door.
[ MARCY 尖叫]
[MARCY SHRIEKS]
李: 来吧。
LEE: Come on.
[ MARCY 抽泣]
[MARCY SOBBING]
来吧。
Come on.
- 快点-救命!
-Come on. MARCY: Help!
快点,在我前面。
Come on, in front of me.
约翰,你没事吧? ,过来。
John, you all right? Come on.
来吧,你没事吧?
Come on. You all right?
什么?
Huh?
把我弄出去。
Get me up out of here.
这地方一会儿就会被警♥察♥熏得发臭。
The place will be stinking with cops in a minute.
本: 拿上那些枪,我们离开这鬼地方。
BEN: Grab those guns. Let's get the hell out of here.
(敲门声)
[KNOCKING ON DOOR]
本: 艾莉!
BEN: Ellie!
- 艾丽! 艾丽,开门!-是。
-Ellie! Ellie, open up! ELLIE: Yes.
天啊! 发生什么事了?
My God! What happened?
本: 他中枪了。
BEN: He's been shot.
把他放在沙发上。
ELLIE: Put him on the couch.
本: 我不想在电♥话♥里告诉你。
BEN: Didn't wanna tell you over the phone.
斯科特: 艾莉,给山姆打电♥话♥。
SHAFT: Ellie, call Sam.
- 你需要一个真正的医生,宝贝-我说了,给山姆打电♥话♥。
-You need a real doctor, baby. SHAFT: I said, call Sam.
把他扶起来。
Let's get him up.
[咕哝声]
[GRUNTS]
很简单。
Easy.
[咕哝声]
[GRUNTING]
刀锋战士。
Blade.
本,接电♥话♥。
Ben, get on the phone.
这次我们需要更多带枪的兄弟。
We gonna need some more brothers, with guns this time.
“颠簸”将负责运输。
Bumpy will handle the transportation.
不得不把你带回来,约翰尼。
Had to bring you to, Johnny.
除非你告诉我你哪里受伤了,否则什么都修不好。
Can't fix anything else till you tell me where you hurt.
到处都是,山姆。
Wall to wall, Sam.
Ellie 把电♥话♥给我。
Ellie, give me that phone.
- 抓到那些男孩了吗?-抓到8个了。
-Get those boys? -Got eight.
知道他们把她带到哪里去了吗?
Know where they took her?
其中一个兄弟跟踪了他们他现在正在监视这个地方。
One of the brothers tailed them. He's watching the place now.
- 后门怎么办?-没事的宝贝别担心。
-What about the back exit? -Everything's cool, baby. Don't worry.
你撞上火车了吗?
Did you run into a train?
越紧越好,你弄完我就起来。
Tight as you can get it. I gotta get up soon as you're done.
[沙夫顿咕哝]
[SHAFT GRUNTS]
该死!
Damn. Unh!
该死,那些白人男孩都很坚强。
Damn, those were some tough white boys.
你会度过一段难忘的时光。
You're gonna have one hell of a time.
- 右手腕扭伤很严重-那就录下来。
-Got a bad sprain on that right wrist. -Well, tape it.
是的,该死的,你以为我是业余的吗? 看在上帝份上。
I did, damn it. What do you think I am, an amateur? For chrissakes.
这工作做得太好了 Sam 我都没感觉到。
Too good of a job, Sam. I didn't even feel it.
打错了。
BUMPY: Wrong number.
废话少说,伙计,我是沙夫特,我看见玛西了。
Cut the crap, man. This is Shaft. I saw Marcy.
她没事吧?
She all right?
吓得要死,但她没事。
Scared to death, but she's okay.
听着,我需要三辆出租车,在第九街和华盛顿街的拐角处。
Look, I need three cabs, on the corner of 9th and Washington.
- 带上一些 Ben 的人-多快?
-Pick up some of Ben's people. -How soon?
现在,伙计,现在。
Now, man. Now.
[电♥话♥挂断]
[LINE HANGS UP]
[厨师模糊的歌♥声]
[CHEF SINGING INDISTINCTLY]
兄弟: 好了,你们两个,出去! 走,走!
BROTHER: Okay, you two, outside! Move, move!
我们走!
Let's go!
把他们绑起来。
Tie them up.
好了,宝贝,制♥服♥在哪里?
All right, baby, where are the uniforms?
- 那是谁?-夜间看门人,他没事。
-Who's that? -Night janitor. He's okay.
- 利用他找出他们把她安排在哪个房♥间-没错。
-Use him to find out which room they got her in. -Right.
- 准备好了吗?-是的,宝贝,没错。
-Getting it together? -Yeah, baby, right on.
维克: 漂亮。
VIC: Beautiful.
真漂亮。
Just beautiful.
嘿,杰瑞,你好吗,宝贝?
Hey, Jerry, how are you doing, baby?
嘿,小子?
Hey, boy?
送两杯咖啡和一杯可乐上来。
Send up two coffees and a Coke.
玻璃杯还是吸管?
Glass or a straw?
- 可♥卡♥因♥-用吸管。
-For the Coke. -Make it a straw.
- 稻草?-你听到了,稻草。
-Straw? -You heard me, straw.
本: 是的,是的。
BEN: Right. Right.
男人: 你是一只精明的猫,沙夫特。
MAN: You're a shrewd cat, Shaft.
你和你的人搞砸了我就死定了。
You and your boys blow it and I'll be one dead cat.
你们都知道计划,不能出错。
You all know the plan. No mistakes.
我们走。
Let's go.
给您,先生。两杯咖啡,一杯可乐和一根吸管。
Here you are, sir. Two coffees, a Coke and a straw.
- 要我把它拿进去吗?-哇。
-Want me to take it in? -Whoa.
对。
Right.
谢谢。
Hey, thank you.
- 再见-好的。
-Be seeing you. -Okay.
[电梯嗡嗡声]
[ELEVATOR BUZZER SOUNDS]
闭嘴。
Shut up.
- 你们想要什么?-你的外套。
-What do you guys want? -Your coat.
轴: 绳索和线束。
SHAFT: Rope and harness.
哈夫特: 继续下去。
SHAFT: Go ahead down.
[砰的一声]
[THUMP]
- 你听到什么了吗?-没有。
-Did you hear anything? -Uh-uh.
[男人咕哝声]
[MAN GRUNTS]
这该死的东西不够热。
This damn thing won't burn hot enough.
看看里面还有没有别的东西能烧起来。
See if you got something else in there that'll burn.
这是杜松子酒,伙计。
This is gin, man.
你还有什么?
What else you got?
汽油。
Gasoline.
来吧。
Come on.
给我一支烟。
Give me a cigarette.
你知道该怎么做吗?-知道。
SHAFT: You know what to do? -Yeah.
来吧。
Come on.
贱♥人♥。
Bitch.
[喇叭声]
[HORN HONKING]
[ MARCY 尖叫]
[MARCY SCREAMING]
兄弟: 我们离开这里! 我们离开这里!
BROTHER: Let's get out of here! Let's get out of here!
快点!
BROTHER 1: Come on!
我们走!
BROTHER 2: Let's go!
我们走!
BROTHER 1: Let's go!
[警笛声]
[POLICE SIREN WAILING]
我是安德洛奇。
VIC [ON PHONE]: Androzzi here.
- 维克,你的案子已经结束了-那就结束吧。
-Vic, your case just busted wide open. -So close it for me.
废话少说,我是沙夫特。
Cut the crap, man. This is Shaft.
看来你得自己关门了,狗屎。
Looks like you're gonna have to close it yourself, shitty.
[笑声]
[LAUGHING]