但是你的走狗朋友搞砸了。
But your flunky friends out there blew it.
- 他们烧死了一个孩子-错过了我们想要交易的人。
They burned some kid. Missed the man we wanted to grab for a trade. Yeah.
然后你又想骗老 Shaft。
Then you wanted to hustle old Shaft.
我雇你是为了一份工作,我骗了你,但我从来没有骗过你。
I hired you for a job. I conned you, but I never lied to you.
我的孩子被抓走了。
My baby was grabbed.
你会把她找回来的,是你买♥♥下了那笔生意,沙夫特,你要背负这个罪名活下去。
You'll get her back. You bought that deal, Shaft. You're gonna live with it.
这价钱可不行,宝贝。
Not at these prices, baby.
[笑声]
[CHUCKLING]
我告诉过你,要多少钱,就要多少钱。
I told you, what it costs, it costs.
很多被炒作的黑人会给你你花的钱,皮条客。
A lot of hyped-up black people give you that money you're spending, pimp.
别想糊弄我,孩子,我们都在忙碌。
Don't you try to bullshit me, boy. We're all on the hustle.
我卖♥♥女人,毒品和数字。
I sell broads and dope and numbers.
你卖♥♥垃圾和蓝天,都是一样的游戏。
You sell crap and blue sky. It's all the same game.
你知道黑♥手♥党♥的人会来找我,对吧?
You knew the Mafia cats would come after me, didn't you?
但这不会让我震惊。
Uh-uh. But it doesn't shake me up.
他们干掉我的头头是个好主意。
They made a good move to take out my front man.
- 他们可能会再试一次-我会的。
They'll probably try again. I would.
你一直在利用我,邦比,你骗了我。
You been using me, Bumpy. Suckered me.
没关系,我们面对面站着。
That's okay. We stood face to face.
但是我想知道你为什么要我和本搞在一起。
But I wanna know why you wanted me to hook up with Ben.
因为你需要一支军队来救回我的孩子。
Because you're gonna need an army to get my baby back.
本有一个,我的人在哈莱姆区外一文不值。
Ben's got one. My people ain't worth a damn outside of Harlem.
如果你认为我会冒险让几个兄弟..。
If you think I'd risk some of the brothers...
就因为你女儿是黑人,你就错了,伙计。
...just because your daughter is black, you're wrong, man.
我们需要钱。
We need money.
- 我有很多兄弟姐妹在监狱里-开个价吧。
- I got a lot of brothers and sisters in jail. -Set a price.
一人一万美元。
Ten thousand dollars a head.
这就是白鬼政♥府♥给军队里的一只猫买♥♥保险的钱。
That's what the honky government pays a cat in the Army for insurance.
一人一万。
Ten grand a man.
这就是我们的价格。
That's our price.
好吧。
All right.
你是说你愿意为 Marcy 提供那种面包?
You telling me you're willing to lay out that kind of bread for Marcy?
别骗我了,伙计。
Don't jive me, man.
我总能赚到更多的钱。
I can always get more money.
我只有一个孩子。
I only got one baby.
这意味着你已经欠他5万美元了,因为他昨晚失去的人。
That means you already owe him $50,000 for the men he lost last night.
好吧。
All right.
我们可以用这个把很多兄弟姐妹从监狱里弄出来。
We can get a lot of brothers and sisters out of jail with that.
你需要多少?
How many of his you gonna need?
取决于黑♥手♥党♥是否会接受赎金。
Depends on whether the Mafia will take a ransom.
- 他们要的是哈莱姆区-这不是你能给的再也不是了。
-They want Harlem, nothing less. -It ain't yours to give. Not anymore.
不管是不是我的,都不会是他们的。
Mine or not, it's not gonna be theirs.
所以我要做的就是找出他们把她带到哪里然后带她回家。
So all I gotta do is find out where they've got her and bring her home.
- 就这么多-如果他值10我就值20。
-That's it. -Well, if he's worth 10, I'm worth 20.
没问题。
You got it, COD.
- 现在付一半,等我带她回家再付一半。
-Half now and half when I bring her home. BEN: All.
- 现在就要-一半我只能做到这样了。
-Right now. -Half. That's the best I'll do.
哈夫特: 你刚刚被催促了,邦比。
SHAFT: You just been hustled, Bumpy.
- 今晚把钱送过来-我会让我的人把钱送过去。
-Deliver the money tonight. -I'll have my boys drop it off.
这个价格,你搞砸了,沙夫特,我不会喜欢的,一点也不会。
At these prices, you blow it, Shaft, I'm not gonna like it. Not even a little bit.
我以为钱对你来说不重要只是把你的孩子要回来。
I thought the money didn't matter to you, just getting your baby back.
钱总是很重要的。
Money always matters.
我要下车了,伙计。
This is where I get off, man.
听着,有件事我们必须搞清楚。
Look, one thing we gotta get straight, man.
如果我们必须行动而且要打起来,我们就按我的方法来。
If we gotta make a move and it comes to a fight, we do it my way.
为了那种面包,兄弟俩会演奏。
For that kind of bread, the brothers will play.
- 只要你还记得我们欠他们五个人情-我说了我的方式。
-As long as you remember we owe them five. -I said my way.
我会打电♥话♥给你。
I'll call you.
- 嘿,伙计-嘿,比利? 过来。
BILLY: Hey, man. -Hey, Billy? Come here.
- 帮我个忙好吗?-当然。
-Do me a favor, huh? -Sure.
- 去我家打开...-不我已经打开了。
-Go up to my place and turn on the-- -Hey, no, man. I've already turned on.
- 不,比利,把灯打开-哦,灯。
-No, Billy, turn on the lights. -Oh, lights.
- 大概两分钟,好吗?-明白,明白。
-About two minutes, okay? -Got it. Got it.
[扬声器里播放着爵士乐]
[JAZZ MUSIC PLAYING OVER SPEAKERS]
[听不见的对话]
[INAUDIBLE DIALOGUE]
罗莉: 你好吗,亲爱的?
ROLLIE: How we doing, love?
很好,别惹麻烦。
That's nice. Don't make any trouble.
- 约翰尼-你怎么说,罗莉?
-Johnny. -What do you say, Rollie?
华丽的外套。
Gorgeous coat.
让我接管酒吧一段时间怎么样?
How about letting me take over the bar for a while?
为了20美元我什么都愿意做。
There's nothing I wouldn't do for $20.
找点乐子。
Have funzies.
- 你看起来准备好了-好吧威士忌加水都要。
-You look ready. -Yeah, okay. Scotch and water, both.
我请客,先生们。
On the house, gents.
既然房♥子要买♥♥我就买♥♥一个。
And since the house is buying, I'll have one.
敬无名酒吧的老板。
To the big-hearted owner of the No Name Bar.
不管他知不知道自己慷慨大方。
Whether he knows he's generous or not.
[笑声]
[SHAFT LAUGHS]
- 都是酒-好极了。
-That's all booze. -Right on.
全是酒,百分之百。
All booze. One zillion percent.
(笑声)
[BOTH LAUGHING]
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
[PHONE RINGING]
你好。
Hello.
你好。
Hello.
等等。
Hold on.
等等。
Hold on.
不,他不在。
No, he ain't here.
对。
Right.
你好,旅店老板。
ROLLIE: Hello there, innkeeper.
两杯杜松子酒和一杯圣母玛利亚。
Two gin and tonics and a Virgin Mary...
对我来说。
...for moi.
我渴了,渴死了。
I'm thirsty. Parched.
那边有个女孩..。
There's a girl over there...
深色的头发和迷人的胸部。
...with the dark hair and the groovy boobs.
如果你感兴趣的话,你真的能让她兴奋起来。
You really turn her on, if you're interested.
我还没死。
Well, I ain't dead.
她的朋友瓦莱丽说她对我的身体很感兴趣,我告诉她我是同性恋。
Her friend, Valerie, says she's hot for my body. I told her I was gay.
你知道她说什么吗? 她会教训我的。
You know what she said? She'd straighten me out.
她是这么说的。
That's what she said.
我可爱还不够,她想让我扮演角色。
It's not enough that I'm lovely, she wants me to play character parts.
有着撩人胸部的那个叫琳达。
The one with the titillating boobs is named Linda.
嗯。
Uh-huh.
人不能单腿行走。
Man can't walk on one leg.
讨厌一个人喝酒。
Hate drinking alone.
[拨电♥话♥]
[DIALING PHONE]
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
[PHONE RINGING]
维克,私人专线。
Vic, private line.
沙夫特: 嘿,可爱的宝贝。
SHAFT: Hey, sweet baby.
这是你的情人。
This is your lover man.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell is this?
两个甜蜜的猜测。
Two sweet guesses.
是你吗,沙夫特?
That you, Shaft?
你打赌你可爱的自己是。
You bet your lovely self it is.
我准备好了,你明白吗?
And I'm ready. Can you dig it?
你遇到麻烦了?
You got troubles?
- 我拿到你要的东西了-你在哪?
- I got what you want. -Where are you?
村里的无名酒吧,在简街上。
No Name Bar in the Village. On Jane Street.
- 你想让我做什么?-把你美丽的自己拖到这里来。
-What do you want me to do? -Haul your beautiful self down here.
- 他们有多少人?-大概两个。
-How many of them are there? -Uh, about two.
我来关门,然后我们去我的公♥寓♥。
I'll close up, then we'll go over to my pad.
你走进前门,我马上关门。
You walk in that front door and I'll close up right now.
- 我马上派辆车过去-我就想听这个宝贝。
-I'll have a car there in a few seconds. -That's what I wanna hear, baby.
对。
Right.
这里有很多松散的东西,吉姆?
A lot of loose stuff around here, Jim?
一个人应付得来的,执事。
All a man can handle, deacon.
(笑声)
[SHAFT CHUCKLES]
你在看什么,伙计?
What you looking at, man?
滚开,嗯?
Get lost, huh?
去做点什么。
Go do something.
我的礼貌哪儿去了?
Where are my manners?