“‘成熟’程式无法存取”
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
那是说有人已经以某种方式修改电脑
It means that someone has reprogrammed the computer in such a way...
“成熟”程式被锁在里面
that the Ripe program is locked away inside.
那个人不只丢掉钥匙 他还塞住了钥匙孔
Somebody not only threw away the key, he plugged the keyhole.
再试一次
Try it again.
再试一次
Try it again.
好的
Okay.
“要求:存取‘成熟’程式”
“‘成熟’程式无法存取”
已经锁在内部,我们存取不到
That's as deep into it as we're gonna get.
嘿,李,接上你的内部监视器
Hey, Lee. Punch up your internal monitor.
通道是IM 863 - 为什么?那是什么?
Access is IM 863.Why, what is it?
有人正在内部存取“成熟”程式
Someone's inside this thing right now getting the Ripe program.
这怎么可能发生?
How can this happen?
这个房♥间是最高防护的
This room is max security.
我们是接通进入电♥话♥系统
We're plugged into the telephone system.
任何人有正确的存取码 就能远距离进入这里面
Anybody who has the proper series of access codes could get in here long-distance.
你是说,有人正在这么做?
You mean someone's getting that right now?
是的
Yeah.
该死!
Damn!
是他
It's him.
是瓦尔,他在里面
It's Vale. He's inside.
有可能吗? - 一定是的
Is that possible? - It's gotta be.
一定是的,我要伤害他
It's gotta be. I wanna hurt him.
在他出去之前 我们如何能伤害他?
How can we hurt him before he gets out?
伤害他?我不明白
Hurt him? I-I don't understand.
瓦尔的神经系统和电脑的神经系统 是联结在一起的
Vale's nervous system and the computer's nervous system are joined together.
他在扫瞄它
He's scanning it.
我要瘫痪他们两个
I wanna cripple them both,
或者杀死他们两个,要怎么做?
Or maybe kill them both.How?
我不知道这是否是你想要的
Well, I don't know if it's what you want...
但我能启动最高防护自毁装置
but I could override the max security self-destruct.
这是设计来烧断所有的电路
It's designed to blow all the circuits in case of anticipated possession of data...
防止被未授权或不友善势力 先发制人占有资料
by unauthorized and unfriendly forces.
现在就做
Do it now.
但是,长官 这会导致所有资料全部遗失
But, sir, that would entail a total loss of all data...
CONSEC系统中的所有程式
all programs within the ConSec system.
我不能这么做 除非有CONSEC主管的书面授权
I couldn't do that without the written authorization of ConSec leader.
先生,这就是你的授权
Mister, this is your authorization.
坐下!
Sit down!
现在就做,否则我会杀了你
Do it now, or I'll kill you.
是的,长官,我现在做
Yes, sir, I'm doing it now.
“要求:最高防护自毁装置”
长官,我必须到那边完成
Sir, I have to finish it over there.
长官,这是最后的步骤
Sir, this is the last step.
你确定吗? - 快做!
Are you sure -Do it!
不需要这样
There's no need for that.
这都非常安静
It's all very quiet.
这只是内部开关
It's just internal switching.
真的吗? 以前没有人关掉过一个扫瞄者
Really?No one's ever switched off a Scanner before.
“最高防护自毁装置 时间倒数”
喔,糟糕!
Oh, shit!
看吧,我告诉过你
See?I told ya,
没有火花!
No fireworks.
嘿,我会去找医生
Hey, I'll go find the doctor.
好的,我会一直注意这个门
All right. I'll keep an eye on the door.
对不起 你知道接待员会很快回来吗?
Excuse me. Do you know if the receptionist is coming back soon?
是的,我猜想
Um, yeah, I guess so.
谢谢
Thanks.
拜托,我待会再看你
Please, I'll be with you in a few moments.
我必须现在跟你谈,医生
I have to talk to you right now, Doctor.
能请你离开这里吗?
Would you please get out of here?
是关于这种药,法兰医生
It's about this drug, Dr. Frane.
我知道你已经将它开给一些病人
I understand you've been prescribing it to some patients.
对不起
Excuse me.
我待会就回来
I'll be back in just a moment.
只要放轻松,看一本杂♥志♥
Just relax. Read a magazine.
你在哪里得到这个?
Where did you get this?
你想要什么?
What do you want with me?
你是谁?
Who are you?
怎么回事?
What happened?
我被扫瞄
I was scanned.
那个在等候室里面的女人
The woman in the - in the waiting room.
她扫瞄你?
She scanned you?
不,不是她…
No, not her.
是她的孩子
Her child.
她还未出生的孩子扫瞄我
Her unborn child scanned me.
那就是“成熟”程式的作用
That's what the Ripe program is.
电脑名单上的医生们
The doctors on the computer list...
正在供给“艾芙莫洛” 给那些怀孕的病人
are giving Ephemerol to their pregnant patients.
我不明白 - “艾芙莫洛”!
I don't understand! - Ephemerol!
“艾芙莫洛”会创造出新的扫瞄者
Ephemerol is creating new Scanners.
别动 - 喔,天啊!
Hold still. - Oh, God!
别动 - 喔,我的天!
Hold still. - Oh, God.
好了,好了,哦,天啦,哦,天啦
Okay. Okay.Oh, my God. Oh, God!
快点,我们离开这里
Come on.Let's get out of here.
好了,快点
Okay. Come on.
哦!哦
Oh! Oh.
快点,你能办到的,快点!
Come on! You can make it. Come on!
金!金! - 瓦尔
Kim. Kim! -Vale.
金
Kim.
睡美人醒了
Sleeping Beauty awakes.
金在哪里?
Where's Kim?
隔壁房♥间
The next room.
她待会就会醒来
She'll be awake in a few hours.
我们不要任何人跟我们在这里
We don't want anyone in here with us.
这只是你和我之间的事
This is just between you and me.
你的伙伴凯勒在哪里? 他应该在这里
Where's your partner Keller? He should be here.
凯勒?当你炸毁他的电脑时 他似乎就死了
Keller?Seems he died when you blew up his computer.
顺便一提,那真是非常令人钦佩
And by the way, that was very impressive.
凯勒谋杀了鲁斯博士 他本来就该死
Keller murdered Dr. Ruth.He deserved to die.
不应该哀悼好博士的死亡
Huh. You shouldn't mourn the good doctor's death.
你应该跟我一起庆祝
You should celebrate it with me.
鲁斯博士是个伟人
Dr. Ruth was a great man.
他试图帮助我们,他帮助了我
He tried to help us.He helped me.
“伟人”
"Great man."
世上只有一个人曾经试图帮助你 那就是我
There's only one person on earth who ever tried to help you, and that's me!
你?
You?
你派你的士兵来杀我
You sent your soldiers out to kill me.
从来没有,从来没有你
Never.Never you.
我花了许多年在找你
I've spent years looking for you.
然后当凯勒告诉我 鲁斯已经把你打扮起来
And then when Keller told me that Ruth had dressed you up...
派你出去成为某种可笑的业余间谍
and sent you out as some ridiculous amateur spy...
我试图照顾你,引导你来找我
I tried to take care of you, look after you guide you to me.
你为什么会试图那么做?
Now, why would you try to do that?
你的母亲是谁?
Who's your mother?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的父亲是谁?
Who's your father?
我不知道
I don't know.
你第一个童年记忆是什么?
What was your first childhood memory?
我没有任何童年记忆
I don't have any.
不,你没有 你没有并不是意外
No, you don't. And it's no accident that you don't.
你一直被冰冻着
You were kept on ice.
直到CONSEC想要除掉我 他们才将你解冻
It wasn't until ConSec had trouble putting me away that they thawed you out.
你一生中每天都被监视 容许你生活得像个垃圾、社会渣滓
You've been monitored every day of your life allowed to live like garbage, scum.
他早就知道你在哪里 但直到他需要你
He knew where you were, but it wasn't until he needed you...
他才带着微笑来接近你
that he reached down and hauled you up out of the slime.
谁?
Who?
你的父亲…
Your father,
保罗鲁斯博士
Dr. Paul Ruth.
我们的父亲
Our father.
不
电影精选列表