你看那边那个家伙
Will you look at that fellow over there?
我一生中从没看过那么恶心的人
I have never seen anything so disgusting in all my life.
我告诉你
I'll tell you something. He's staring at you.
他在注视
我想他在看我们
I think he's looking at us.
我想我们会被搭讪
I think we're being picked up.
喔,太可怕了
Oh, it's too awful.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
他们怎么能让这种家伙在这里
I don't know how they can let creatures like that in here.
真的吗…
Really.
安妮,怎么了?
Anne, what's the matter?
安妮?
Anne
喔!喔,来人救命啊
Oh, help, someone, please!
喔!救命啊
Oh, please!help
女士,她会好起来的,好吧,退后些
Ma'am. She's gonna be all right. It's all right. Just stand back.
劳驾,退后些,给她点空间
Help. - Stand back. Give her air.
该死!
Damn it!
你是三十五岁,瓦尔先生
You're 35 years old, Mr. Vale.
为什么你是这样的一个废物?
Why are you such a derelict...
这样的一个人类垃圾?
such a piece of human junk?
答案很简单
The answer's simple.
因为你是一个“扫瞄者”
You're a Scanner, but you don't realize it.
但你并不知道
那已经成为你所有苦恼的来源
And that has been the source of all your agony.
但现在我会让你看到
But I will show you now...
它可以成为巨大力量的来源
that it can be a source of great power.
让他们进来
Let them in.
这地方不算太好,是吗?
Not much of a place, is it?
可是不用付钱,所以…
Still, we're getting paid for it.
快点
Hurry up.
快点!
Hurry up!
我们现在可以谈话了
We can talk now.
我想要扫瞄这个房♥间里的所有人 每次一个人
I would like to scan all of you in this room, one at a time.
我必须提醒你们 扫瞄的体验通常是很痛苦的
I must remind you that the scanning experience is usually a painful one...
有时会导致鼻出血
sometimes resulting in nosebleeds...
耳痛、胃痉挛、恶心
earaches, stomach cramps, nausea...
有时会有其他相似的症状
sometimes other symptoms of a similar nature.
有一位医生在场,盖提诺医生
There's a doctor present - Dr. Gatineau.
我知道你们都有心理准备
I know that you've all been prepared for this...
但我想我还是一样要提醒你们
but I thought I'd just remind you, just the same.
嗯,还有另一件事
There is one other thing.
一旦示范开始 没有人能够离开这个房♥间
No one is to leave this room once the demonstration has begun.
因此我想要征求自愿者
At this point, I'd like to call for volunteers.
任何人,没关系
Anyone. It doesn't matter.
好的
Fine.
只要,嗯…
Just, uh,
请坐在这里
sit right here, please.
现在,我想要你 想着某个特定的事物
Now I'd like you to think of something specific...
某个不会违反你组织安全的事物
something that will not breach the security of your organization...
你才不会反对透露给这个团体
and that you will not object to having disclosed to this group.
可能是某个私人的事物 - 好的
Something, uh, personal perhaps.
我想到了
Yes, I have something.
我要闭着眼睛吗? - 没关系
Do I have to close my eyes? - It doesn't matter.
好的,我想到了
All right, yes, I have something.
好的
Yes
让所有人出去!快!
Move everybody out now!
通知CONSEC的主管!
Call ConSec leader.
我要你跟我一起来
I want you to come with me.
我没做任何事
I didn't do anything.
我说,我要你跟我一起来
I said I want you to come with me.
快点
Come on.
盖提诺,跟我们一起来
Gatineau, come with us.
哦,天哪
Oh, my God.
下去,快!
Down there, quick.
快走!
Move it!
趴下!
Get down.
给他打一针“艾芙莫洛”
Give him a shot of Ephemerol.
快点!
Come on!
好了
Okay.
放轻松
Take it easy.
我们不需要被警♥察♥拦下来
All we need is to get stopped by a cop.
啊,会好好侍候他们
Ah, it'd serve 'em right.
他们到底为什么派我们去老工厂呢?
Why the hell do they have to send us to the old factory?
如果这个家伙是个扫瞄者 他们不想要他去总部
If this guy's a Scanner, they don't want him down at Central.
他们怕他
They're afraid of him.
他是个扫瞄者
He's a Scanner.
嘿,保安二号♥在哪里?
Hey, where's Security Two?
他在左边开得很快 - 嘿,老兄,怎么了?
He's moving up fast on the left.Hey, man, what's happening?
雷,你到底怎么回事?
Ray, what the hell's the matter with ya?
你要退回到他们后面,老兄
You gotta pull back behind him, man.
快点!
Come on!
雷,如果你不照做 我会杀了你
Ray, I'm gonna kill you if you don't do it.
雷!
Ray!
喔,我的天
Oh, my God.
别停!快走!
Don't stop! Move it!
不,我们要救他们出来!
No, we gotta get 'em outta there.
我们必须进去
Come on. We gotta get in there.
他们烧死了,老兄! 你能看到他们在燃烧
They're done, man. What are you - - I can see he's burning!
放开我!
Come on. Let go of me!
那些人死了!
Those people are dead.
起来
Get up.
我们离开这里,老兄!快点!
Let's get out of here, man! Come on!
你想要让我们被杀吗?
You want to get us killed? - All right. All right.
好的,好的,安静!
Quiet down. - All right.
昨晚…
Last night...
我们CONSEC选择展示给外面世界
we at ConSec chose to reveal to the outside world...
我们和那些被称为“扫描者” 的精神感应奇人的工作成果
our work with those telepathic curiosities known as Scanners.
结果是…
The result?
六具尸体…
Six corpses...
还有我们组织可靠度的严重损失
and a substantial loss in credibility for our organization.
所以,今天早上 我们有一个内部安全的新主管
So this morning we have a new director of Internal Security
布列顿凯勒先生 - 谢谢你,崔佛林先生
Mr. Braedon Keller.Thank you.Mr. Trevellyan
各位先生
Gentlemen
我们从事国际性安全工作
we're in the business of international security
我们处理武器和私人军械库
We deal in weaponry and private armies
我们不买♥♥卖♥♥幻想和白日梦
We do not trade in fantasy and pipe dreams.
让我们将海豚和怪胎的发展 当成其他人的谍报武器
Let us leave the development of dolphins and freaks as weapons of espionage to others.
现在,恕我冒犯
Now, with all due respect to
保罗鲁斯博士
Dr. Paul Ruth...
我建议我们立刻停止 我们的扫瞄者计划,先生
I recommend that we drop our Scanner program immediately, sir.
鲁斯博士,你有什么回应?
Hmm. Dr. Ruth, what's your response?
凯勒先生 昨晚我们的观众有哪些人?
Mr. Keller, who composed our audience last night?
我们有二十五位金融和政♥治♥界贵宾
We had 25 financial and political V.I.P.s
从北美洲各处来的
from all over North America.
这些贵宾被仔细地过滤吗?
Were these V.I.P.s carefully screened?
过滤程序非常严密,是的
The screening process used was very sophisticated, yes.
可是一名刺客能够渗透这个团体
And yet an assassin managed to infiltrate this group.
是的
Yes.
还有杀了我们六个人
And killed six of our people.
是的
Yes.
他如何杀了他们?
How did he kill them?
我们有理由相信他…
We have reason to believe he...
使用扫瞄技法
used scanning techniques.
那么你猜想,凯勒先生
Then do you suggest, Mr. Keller...
这个技法高超、非常致命的刺客
that this highly skilled assassin, very deadly...
让我们所有人在公众面前尴尬的
who embarrassed us all in front of the community we were trying to impress...
他自己是个扫瞄者吗?
was himself a Scanner?
我们相信是的
We believe so, yes.
各位先生,那就是我的回应
Well, that, gentlemen, is my response.
这些人的武器能力 嗯,精神感应…
The weapons capability of these, uh, telepathic, uh -
奇人
Curiosities?
电影精选列表