是非常明显的
is obvious.
如果我可以,博士
If I may, Doctor...
你的计划是以 236位已知扫瞄者名单为基础
your program is based on a list of 236 known Scanners,
现在是吗? - 是的
is it not?It is.
那个数目
Of that number
那个数目
Of that number
现在有多少人跟我们一起工作?
how many are now working with us?
直到昨晚,没有
As of last night, none.
嗯,那么
Well, then...
我们甚至没有计划可以停止 不是吗?
we don't even have a program to drop, do we?
对任何人都将不会非常痛苦
It shouldn't be very painful for anyone.
CONSEC监督已经逐渐地 跟我们名单上的所有人失去联络
ConSec's surveillance has gradually lost contact with all the names on our list...
我认为这…这不是一个意外
and I submit that this - this is not an accident.
我想我们的计划已经失去他们
I think we've lost them
而不是在我们的发展之中
to a program far in advance of ours.
什么?
What?
我不敢相信
I can't belive
我想你应该详细说明,鲁斯博士
I think you might elaborate, Dr. Ruth.
在我研究这个情况中 我已经得到结论
From my study of the situation, I've come to the conclusion...
有一个地下扫瞄者
that there is a Scanner underground
在北美洲发展
developed in North America.
它有一个组织,有很好的机动性
It has an organization, it's well-motivated,
而且有一个领导者
And it has a leader.
那真可笑,博士
Now that's ridiculous, Doctor.
你无法让他们之中两个人 一起坐在同一个房♥间而不发狂
You can't get two of them to sit in the same room together without going berserk.
你在做出一个非常挑拨的断言 鲁斯博士
You're making a very provocative allegation, Dr. Ruth.
谁在控制这个组织?
Who controls this group?
如果你看过这个报告所描述的
If you study the descriptions in this report...
你会发现你可能在昨晚遇见过他
you will find that you probably met him last night.
他的名字是达尔雷沃克
His name is Darryl Revok...
他曾经在我们的名单上
and he was on our list.
这是完全虚构的,崔佛林先生,我…
This is total fiction. Mr. Trevellyan, I -
等一下,凯勒先生
Just a moment, Mr. Keller.
你有什么建议,博士?
What do you suggest, Doctor?
消灭对手
Eliminate the competition.
如何?
How?
联络一个地下组织还不知道的扫描者
Contact a Scanner who is, as yet, unknown to the underground...
转变他成为我们的目标 然后派他出去
convert him to our cause and then send him out
渗透地下组织
to infiltrate the underground.
转变他,博士?如何?
Convert him, Doctor? How?
他们都是可悲的不适应社会的人 不稳定,不可靠
They're all pathetic social misfits. Unstable, unreliable.
那是因为他们独特的天赋不被了解 凯勒先生
That is because their unique gifts are not understood, Mr. Keller.
有一个要点是完全无疑的
There is one point about which there is no doubt at all.
那就是CONSEC受到攻击
And that is that ConSec was attacked.
为了我们自己的心灵和平
For our own peace of mind,
我们必须以某种方式报复
we have to retaliate in some way.
而我想鲁斯博士的建议
And I think Dr. Ruth's suggestion
是非常有趣的一种
is a very interesting one.
除了…
Except that...
我们没有留下任何扫瞄者 可以派到战场
we don't have any Scanners left to send into the field.
事实上
As a matter of fact...
我的确有一个
I do have one...
仍然独♥立♥着
still unaffiliated.
非常特别的一个
A very special one.
我猜想你不太说话
I don't suppose you speak much.
不
No.
这不意外
It's not surprising.
有那些其他声音在你的脑海中 你怎么能听到你自己的声音?
With all those other voices in your head, how can you hear your own voice?
你怎么能发展出一个自己的人格?
How can you develop a self, a personality?
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
我感觉…
I feel...
清晰明了
crystal clear.
你喜欢…
How do you like it
清澈明晰吗?
clarity?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我想我有点害怕 - 为什么?
I think I'm a bit afraid. - Why?
我感觉非常暴露
I feel so exposed.
我能听到我自己
I can hear myself.
你听到自己的声音?
You hear your own voice?
是的 - 很好
Yes. - Good.
你说我是一个扫瞄者
You called me a Scanner.
那是什么?
What is that?
自然界的奇人…
A freak of nature...
生来就具有某种第六感
born with a certain form of E.S.P.
一种突触的精神乱流
A derangement of the synapses...
我们称为精神感应
which we call telepathy.
也许是一种疾病
Could be a disease, possibly,
或者是辐射的结果
or a result of radiation.
我们不真的知道为什么
We don't really know why.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是保罗鲁斯博士
My name is Dr. Paul Ruth.
我是精神病药物学家
I'm a psychopharmacist by trade...
专门研究扫瞄者的现象
specializing in the phenomenon of Scanners.
那个购物中心里的女人 你对她做了什么?
The woman in the shopping mall. What were you doing to her?
我没有对她做任何事
I wasn't doing anything to her.
是她
It was her.
她在…
She was...
强迫我…
forcing me -
做什么?
To what?
想着她
To think about her.
这个房♥间里的五十个人 他们似乎让你心神不宁
The 50 people that were in this room, they appeared to disturb you.
为什么?
Why was that?
他们说话太大声
They talked too loud.
他们说话,他们说话
They talked, and they talked.
真的吗?我没看到他们开口,你呢?
Really?I didn't see their lips move. Did you?
不,那是其他的声音
No, it was the other voices.
不用开口说
The ones without lips.
他们要淹没我了
They were drowning me.
我无法阻止他们
I couldn't stop them.
我给你的注射,那个注射针
The injection we gave you, with the needle -
声音怎么了?
What happened to the voices?
声音停止了
They stopped.
那种药叫做“艾芙莫洛”
The drug is called Ephemerol.
是一种扫瞄抑制药
It's a scan suppressant.
它对一般人没有作用
It does nothing when it's given to ordinary human beings.
但对扫瞄者
When given to a Scanner,
它会防止精神感应的流动
It prevents the flow of telepathy.
它阻止了声音
It stops the voices.
它能帮助你
It can help you.
你怎么知道这些事情?
How do you know these things?
这是我的专业
It's my profession.
我是凯勒先生
This is Mr. Keller.
我的车子今晚会准备好吗?
Will my car be ready this evening?
“克兰精神病学会,1967年1月4日 主题:达尔雷沃克,22岁”
请告诉我们 你做了什么,达尔
Tell us what you did, please, Darryl.
我在我的头上钻了一个洞
I drilled a hole in my head.
在哪里? - 有点明显,不是吗?
Where?It's kind of obvious, isn't it?
就在这里
Right here.
你为什么这么做,达尔? 你为什么钻那个洞?
Why did you do it, Darryl? Why did you drill the hole?
太多压力
Too much pressure.
必须释放一些压力
I had to let some pressure out.
你想要让压力出来?
You wanted to let the pressure out.
你想要让某些东西从你的头出来?
You wanted to let something out of your head?
也许我太聪明 我无法容纳我头脑中的思想?
Lillian, so smart.Can't get anything past Lillian.
你想要让某些东西从你的头出来?
You wanted to let something out of your head.
啊-哈
Uh-huh
什么?
What?
人
People.
有人在我的头脑之中
People in my head.
不够空间给达尔
Not enough room for Darryl.
你是说声音吗?
电影精选列表