marching in here.
如果我们能从这他妈要命的噩梦里逃出去
If we ever get out of this fucking nightmare
我知道谁上了老子的黑名单
I know someone who's on my shit list.
你们这群人还是可以从这整件事中
You fellas can still just walk away
出去 什么问题也没有
from this whole thing without a problem.
你们是永远逃不掉的
You're never gonna get away with this.
第二个制动栓搞定 -可以
Buzz: I got the second tumbler. - Patrick: All right.
你能把最后一个在五分钟加上冰激凌停一下内搞定
Carl: Can you get the last one in five minutes plus an ice cream stop?
我觉得可以
Buzz: I think so.
你♥他♥妈♥的找我真是走狗屎运了 你知道吗
You're damn lucky you got me. You know that.
我可是最好的 -所以我才找了你
I'm the best. - That's why I got you.
这些人会抓到你们的
These guys will get you.
他们会找到你 然后杀了你
They will track you down and kill you.
你们还有机会 -你想嘴被堵上吗
You still have a chance here. - Patrick: You wanna be gagged?
我会把你嘴给堵了 兄弟
I'll gag you, man.
我只有两个字告诉你 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
I just got two words for you, you shut the fuck up.
我 我得去趟厕所
I-I have to go to the bathroom.
噢 好啊 你去趟厕所 去呀
Oh, well, you go to the bathroom. Go on.
拜托 别闹了 -天啊
Come on, knock it off. - Patrick: Jeez!
瞧 你可以等个五分钟吗 可以吗
Look, you can wait for five minutes, can't ya?
好 你会没事的
Okay, you'll be fine.
我在哪里认识你的
Man: Where do I know you from?
那你最好希望自己别想起来 因为那意味着
Well, you better hope you don't remember 'cause that means
我就得回来找你 而我不想这么干
I'd have to come back for you and I don't wanna have to do that.
快点 快点
Buzz: Come on. Come on.
快点 快点 杂种 快点
Come on. Come on, motherfucker. Come on!
快点 -我这么说是为了你好
Come on! - I'm saying it for your own good.
拜托啦 现在就走吧 我求你们了
Please, just leave now. I beg you.
闭上你♥他♥妈♥的臭嘴 杂种
You shut the fuck up, motherfucker!
天啊 我会为了好玩开枪打死的 你听到了吗
God, I'll shoot you for the fun of it. You hear me?
我理解
Man: I understand.
伙计们 四分钟
Guys, four minutes.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Patrick: Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴不然你就是下一个 -上帝啊 帕特里克
Shut up or you're next! - Jesus Christ, Patrick!
噢 你♥他♥妈♥的现在真干了
Oh, now you really fuckin' done it.
如果他不是死了 他就是快死了
If he's not dead, he's dying.
他妈的还能出什么岔子
What the fuck else could go wrong?
你可以再说一遍我的名字 卡尔 操
You could say my name again, Carl! Fuck!
出事啦 来人帮忙啊
Something's wrong! Somebody help!
噢 老天啊 -救命
Carl: Oh, good God. - Woman: Help!
好啊 那可太棒了 现在他们都快死了
Well, that's terrific. Now they're both dying!
别惹我 兄弟 你也看到经过了
Don't start with me, man. You saw how it went down.
这家伙想逃 我必须得向他开枪
This guy was trying to get away. I had to shoot him.
操 我们都拿枪指着这些人了
Fuck! We've got guns on these people.
他们不应该跑的
They're not supposed to be running away.
噢 我们现在必须得从这里离开
Oh, we have got to get out of here now.
我就快好了 -老天呀 他们在灯那里
I've just about got it. - Carl: Jesus, that's them at the light!
靠 还有什么 真♥他♥妈♥的简直是场噩梦
Shit! What else? It's a fucking nightmare!
这冰激凌是怎么了
What happened to the ice cream?
现在我们他妈的肯定不要了
Patrick: We sure as shit don't need it now.
我搞定了 我搞定了
I got it. I got it.
老天呀 全是5块十块的
Carl: Jesus, it's all 5s and 10s.
可能还不到25万 对吗
Probably ain't a quarter of a million, is it?
我们走
Let's go!
来人啊
Woman: Somebody!
噢 操 -操
Oh, fuck! - Fuck.
杂种屌♥人嗑药的
Junkie cocksucker motherfucker!
我手表是没了呀
There goes my watch.
嗯 现在你绝妙的计划一部分刚刚就在我们他妈的面前炸了
Yeah, now the part of your brilliant plan that just blew up in our fucking faces!
现在不是时候 兄弟 非常不是
This is a bad time, man! Very bad!
操
Fuck!
射他
Man: Shoot him!
你♥他♥妈♥的是有什么毛病吗 -我要去找他
What the fuck is wrong with you? - I'm going after him!
卡尔 来吧
Patrick: Carl, come on!
我告诉过你别回去了
I told you not to go back.
你怎么就不听我的呢
Why don't you ever listen to me?
那是因为你今天他妈其他所有事都错了
Well, you were wrong about every other fucking thing today.
为什么我还会觉得那事你是对的
Why would I think you'd be right about that?
为了时不时地操你吗
To fuck you every now and then.
这不可能再糟了
This couldn't have gone worse!
嘿 我们拿到钱了 不是吗 -我是说所有别的事
Hey, we got the money, didn't we? - I mean everything else.
所有别的事都他妈不算 我们发财了
Everything else don't fucking count. We're rich.
我们现在都还没逃掉呢
We haven't exactly gotten away yet.
噢 我们会的
Oh, we will.
只要保持信念就行了
Just gotta keep the faith.
我得把这些袋子处理掉
I gotta get rid of these bags.
如果有人看到我带着血 他们会报♥警♥的
Carl: If anybody sees me with this blood, they'll call the cops.
你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛要开枪打那家伙 嗯
Why the fuck did you have to shoot that guy, huh?
否则警♥察♥永远都不会卷进来的
The cops would've never been brought into this otherwise.
他想逃 -噢 他可是个老头
He was trying to escape. - Oh, he was an old man.
你可以轻轻松松就逮住他 -嗯 我可不觉得
You could've caught him easy. - Yeah, I didn't feel it.
真的吗 -再说了 他活该
Really? - Besides, he deserved it.
他他妈的以为自己能轻松脱身
Fucking thought he could just waltz out.
没想到我把他给废了
Didn't think I'd waste him.
我们成功了 兄弟
We pulled it off, man.
我得把这笔钱藏起来
I gotta stash this money.
好啦 好啦 兄弟
Hold up. Hold up, man.
把钱处理掉 然后给我们找辆车
Get rid of the money... and find us a ride.
你想在哪碰头
Where do you wanna meet?
珍妮那怎么样
How about Janie's?
2636 弗吉尼亚州10号♥ 我觉得是 呃
2636 Virginia #10. I think it's, uh...
我觉得是那条路 -行嘞
I think it's that way. - All right.
2636 弗吉尼亚州 我知道了 -嗯
2636 Virginia. I got it. - Yeah.
我们过会儿见 行吗
I'll see you in a few, all right?
你♥他♥妈♥的冷静下来 都会好起来的
You cool the fuck out. Everything is gonna be fine.
帕特里克
Patrick...
别把我晾在一边
don't you leave me hanging.
你觉得我会那么做吗 -我不知道了
You'd think I'd do that? - I don't know anymore.
我不会的 兄弟 你要冷静点
I wouldn't, man! You be cool!
行吗
All right?
噢 靠 是他们
Oh, shit, it's them.
嘿
Hey!
上帝啊 你可要把我给吓死了
Jesus, you scared the shit outta me.
不好意思 你在流血 不是吗 -嗯 我知道
Sorry. You're bleeding, no? - Yeah, I know.
你满身是血地跑来跑去 他们会把你关起来
You run 'round all covered in blood they'll lock you up.
给你洗个冷水澡 然后把你身上涂满白虫粉
Put you in a cold shower and put that white bug powder all over ya.
嗯 我知道 -这儿 这儿
Yeah, I know. - Here. Here.
这儿 把这戴上
Here. Put this on.
谢啦
Thanks.
这儿 把这戴上
Here, put this on.
太谢谢啦
Thanks, again.
记住 相信神灵
Remember, trust in the spirits.
他们无处不在 -好
They're everywhere! - Okay.
尤其在这儿
Especially in here.
你被判了五年 而我拍拍屁♥股♥走了
You got five years and I walked.
你会回来的
Prison Guard: You'll be back.
洗衣店是门好生意
Laundry's a good business.
你被判了五年 而我拍拍屁♥股♥走了
You got five years and I walked.
你会回来的
Prison Guard: You'll be back.
洗衣店是门好生意
Laundry's a good business.
噢 操 闭嘴
Oh, fuck! Shut up!
你被判了五年 而我拍拍屁♥股♥走了
You got five years and I walked.
你会回来的
Prison Guard: You'll be back.
你会回来的
Prison Guard: You'll be back.
洗衣店是门好生意
Laundry's a good business.
你被判了五年 而我拍拍屁♥股♥走了
You got five years and I walked.
你会回来的
Prison Guard: You'll be back.
你会回来的
Prison Guard: You'll be back.
你会回来的
Prison Guard: You'll be back.
你会回来的
电影精选列表