不是
No.
运枪么 我可不喜欢买♥♥黑枪的家伙
Guns? I didn't like those guys that bought them.
要是没人去的话 看样子还是我去了
I guess if nobody else will do it, I'll make the run.
挺不错的啊
Oh well that's good to know.
不是 运那个更大的东西
No it's that bigger thing.
更大的东西
Bigger thing?
别假装出一副你什么都没听说的样子
Don't act like you ain't heard the guys talking about it, ok?
我们要运的东西更大
We're moving something a little bit bigger, a little bit
利润更高
more profitable.
天越来越黑了 你趁还太晚的时候
And it's getting dark outside so you might wanna take off
赶紧出发吧!
before it gets too late, alright?
太晚 那些家伙难不成还会早点休息么
Late? These guys got a bedtime?
差不多是那样吧
Something like that, Yeah.
如果我拒绝呢?
Well, what if I say no.
你可以这样啊 你可以拒绝我
Oh you can do that if you want. You can say no.
说不定你还能赶上比赛呢?
Hell, you might able to catch the race.
那我就去比赛了
Ok then I choose that.
其实我们可以好好想一想这件事
Ok well, but let's think that through for a minute.
因为假设你拒绝了我
Because hypothetically speaking you will have told me no,
这里我是老大 而你拒绝了我
and in a world where I run everything, you will have openly
让我不爽
made a choice to make me unhappy.
那你就去赛车吧 让那些观众兴奋一下
Then gone out and done some little activity where half that
然后比赛的时候你那蠢脑瓜会撞的粉碎
audience out there excepts you to splatter your dumb little
赛道里一地脑浆
brains all over the track.
那30个司机 可不敢
I've got 30 guys out there, every last one of them say yes
拒绝我
to me,
从来不敢
100% of the time.
如果你想成为唯一一个拒绝我的人的话
And you want to try to be the odd man out.
兄弟 我觉得你还是不要让我收拾你的烂摊子吧
Boy don't make me... don't make me have to clean up that mess,
好吧
alright?
以上这些只是假设而你
Hypothetically speaking of course.
是啊 我觉得还是不要好了
Yeah I wouldn't want you to have to either.
不错
Good man.
你好
Hello?
什么事
Yes?
他们找到哈莉了么
They find Halley yet?
没有
No.
可以不透露我的姓名吧
Ok, we can keep my name out of this right?
根本没有必要提及我的
I mean there's no need for me to come up, at all.
我真的不知道她妈妈就在那里工作...
I... I had absolutely no idea that her mom worked there...
你的搭档中弹了
Your partner has been shot!
有警♥察♥受伤了
What? Officer down!
叫救护车
Get an ambulance.
去叫救护车
Get me an ambulance!
想证实一下你的一些猜想么
Trying to cash in on a bad bet?
我好像看到她了 看到哈莉了
I think I saw her. I saw Halley...
我看见她了
I saw her.
好
Ok.
你当时和他在一起么
Were you with him?
莎拉...没有
Sarah... No.
发生了什么
What happened?
我们分开了 然后他...
We separated and he...
他在哪里
Where is he?
他在517病房♥
He's in 517.
谢帕德女士么
Mrs. Shepherd?
是的
Yes?
抱歉 你丈夫没能撑下来
I'm sorry. Your husband didn't make it.
你有一段时间没扔过这个了啊
You haven't thrown since...
我知道
I know.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do?
不知道 先练练身材吧
I don't know, work on my curve.
不是吧
Really?
你到底想问什么 妈妈
What do you want from me mom?
他们杀了警♥察♥ 而且哈莉就算还活着 他们估计也已经把她
They're cop killers and on top of that they probably moved
带去了很远的地方
Halley very far away, even if she is still alive.
你知道你父亲有多为你骄傲么
You know how proud of you your dad was?
我知道 你肯定觉得 他之所以骄傲 是因为他一直想让你成为一名警♥察♥
I know you think it's because he always wanted you to be a cop.
但其实并非如此
But it isn't.
他之所以为你骄傲
He was so proud of you...
是因为你是那么关心他人
because of the way you always cared for others.
他觉得你这工作 比沃尔玛的迎宾员
He could have cared less if you were a Walmart greeter or if you
或是美国总统都要更好
were President of the United States.
他为你的品格自豪
It was your character that he was so proud of.
你逐渐成长
The woman that you have become,
成了现在这样 令你父亲自豪
the woman that you are.
说这些有什么意义呢 妈妈
What's the point mom?
你还记不记得 你在垒球队的时候哭了
Do you remember when you cried when they made you go to
你说你要退出
softball league and you wanted to quit all together?
记得
Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸当时是怎么说的 他说这样做有什么意义
What did dad say? He said what's the point.
你退出 就是说明他们的做法没错
Quitting would just prove them right.
也就是说 他们对你的处理方式
Quitting would say, that the hand you were dealt was the
是你应得的
hand that you deserved.
所以你放弃了么
So you gave yourself up?
是的
I did.
是不是在运输毒品
Running drugs and everything?
是的
Yes.
有没有参与过谋杀
What about murder?
没有 我还不会做这种事
No, I'm not that low.
是啊
Oh I'm sure.
在我们这小城里开赛车可不是什么高薪工作
Hey! Racing in small towns is not the highest paying job.
那些赛车手都做了一些副业
Everyone at the track does a side job.
你就是一位违♥禁♥品♥运输司机?
And yours is being a runner?
是的 我以为仅此而已
Yes. I thought it would be just that.
那我还是能接受的
That much I could live with.
然后呢?
Then what?
然后就开始运输枪♥支♥ 然后就...
Then it moved up to guns, then it was just...
贩卖♥♥人口? 哈莉?
Girls? Halley?
我听到一些谣言 我发誓只是谣言而已
I heard rumors. I swear only rumors.
比如说
Like?
在赛车场我们很少谈那些工作
At the track we don't openly talk about the moonlighting jobs.
我在车♥库♥里听到的 是他们在说我们要运输
But what I did hear at the garage was that we were moving
更大的货物
into something bigger altogether.
这任务动静太大 想让大家保持沉默
A job that big, people don't stay quiet about
都很难
something like that.
你觉得那就是你的底线了
And you thought that was the line.
我很早以前就跨越了自己的底线
I crossed my line a long time ago.
而现在演变成了贩卖♥♥人口 让我回首过去
The thought of selling people, made me look back.
为什么你之前不告诉我呢?
And why didn't you say anything?
告诉你哈莉的事 我当时都不知道她是在谁手上
About Halley? I didn't know if someone had her.
我只是听说了一些事情而已 直到昨天晚上
I just know what I heard, and last night...
一切都变了
last night changed things.
你干我这行 生活真的会一团糟
You really messed up in life when you do my line of work.
你觉得你只是把别人想要的东西送过去
You think that you're just getting people high
不会有人受伤的
and no one's really gonna get hurt.
当我看着她那对双眼
When I saw her eyes...
那情景简直让我难以忘怀
Man, I'm not going to stop thinking about those eyes.
所以你已经见到她了
So you saw her then?
我的搭档说他也看见了
He said he saw her too.
当时赛车场比赛比较激烈
Races are busy times at a racetrack.
大家都在关心那些赛车 能给我们的交易做很好的掩护
It's easy to do deals when everyone is focused on the cars.
我的运货次数多的数都数不清 但是昨天晚上
I've done a ton of runs, but last night
克莱顿说这次是把她运走
Clayton said she was the run.
他想让我把她送到公路小餐馆去
He wanted me to take her down to the truck stop.
说有人会把她买♥♥走
Said someone was going to buy her off of us.
我觉得我不应该
I wouldn't think about living with myself if I went
对此事保持沉默
through with it.
所以我转身
So I turned around,
就去找了 你和你的搭档
went looking for you and your partner.
克莱顿呢
What about Clayton?
电影精选列表