当然可以
Sure I guess.
你是做什么工作的?
What do you do around here?
我是赛车手 靠开车为生 顺便做些零工
I race. Work on the cars. Do odd jobs around the track.
你认识曼蒂·道恩么
You know Maddie Dawn?
认识
Yup.
你觉得她人如何?
Have any opinions about her?
我对她的看法 跟其他在这里工作的人♥渣♥
Yeah , but there about the same as what I think about the rest of
没什么两样
the trash that works around here.
我叫楚门·邓肯
Truman Duncan.
我是薇洛警探
Detective Willow.
这可不太妙
That's not good.
怎么了
Why?
我可不经常见到警探 肯定有什么坏事发生了
Don't meet too many detectives. I assume something bad has happened.
这附近经常发生坏事么
A lot of bad things happen around here?
一切正常 喝酒 打架
Just the usual. Drunks, wrecks, fights, checks
对我这种向往刺♥激♥的人来说 没啥特别的
bouncing. Nothing to feed my adrenaline addiction.
我这玩笑开得不好
Bad joke.
我们是来帮助道恩女士的
To answer your question, we're here to help Mrs. Dawn.
帮她 帮什么
Help? In what way?
哈莉失踪了
Halley seems to have gone missing.
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything.
这里的人不怎么喜欢聊天
People around here don't really like to talk.
都是聊些什么 婚外情啊 跟秘书有一腿啊
Unless it's about cheating on their wives with the new
或者是在公路小餐馆卖♥♥毒品之类的
secretary or dealing drugs down at the truck stop.
你跟哈莉接触过么
You ever talk to Halley?
她是个不错的孩子 我觉得 她知道自己
She is a good kid. I think she knows she doesn't
不怎么听话 这么有自知之明的孩子挺好的 我的孩子就跟她差不多
have it very good. Smart for a kid to see that, my kid was like
你的搭档在找你呢
that. You're partner is looking for you.
他是谁
Who was that?
在这工作的一个人
He works here.
问到什么了么
Anything?
一无所获
Nothing.
我们还在进行调查
We're still working on some things.
我在这找到了这个 我之前逼她穿上这个
Found this in here. I had to force her to wear it.
我知道她不想穿 只是不想让她着凉
I knew she wouldn't want to. I didn't want her to get cold.
哈莉经常来这么
Did Halley come here a lot?
是啊 带在我身边比请保姆便宜多了
Yeah. It was cheaper than getting a babysitter.
这么小的孩子 来这种地方真的最安全么
Is this really the safest place for a little girl?
那哪里是最安全的呢
Is any place?
下一步怎么办
What's the next step?
我们会召开一场新闻发布会
Well there'll be a press conference and uh, it would be
你到场会比较好
good if you were there.
你说你女儿经常溜到邻居家去
You said that your daughter used to sneak off to your neighbors a lot.
也许她只是离家出走了 躲在哪里呢
She may have just ran away and is still hiding out.
也许她是因为什么事生我的气
Maybe. She was mad at me about something.
如果她过一段时间会回来的话 我会对她
If I could go back in time, I would tell myself to
耐心一点的
be more patient with her.
我尽力了 但是真的很难
You try to do the best you can, but it's hard.
有时我们做了一些事 但并不是有意的
Sometimes you do or say things you don't mean to.
不会有人教你如何成人父母
Nobody gives you any instructions on how to be a
想自己摸索尤为的难
parent, especially by yourself.
我已经想不到还有谁会这样干了
You know. I can't think of anyone else.
他们都没有给我很深的印象
Nobody really sticks out in my mind.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我不想谈那案子
I don't want to talk about the case.
谈别的什么都可以
I'll talk about anything else other than the case.
好吧 那我们聊聊棒球怎么样?
Alright. How about some baseball.
那就谈谈你为什么想当一名警♥察♥吧
What? What made you want to be a cop?
我是认真的 你为什么想干这一行
I'm serious, what made you want to do this?
你不是说别的事情都可以吗
You wanted to talk about something else, this is
这算别的事吧
something else.
毕业以后 我在找工作
After school, I needed a job.
遇到了招聘人员 给我提供了工作
I met a recruiter. It was a job.
我的天
Jesus.
你为什么这么自闭啊
Why are you so closed off? Why?
其实生活没有这么糟糕的
You know life isn't as bad as you make it out to be.
你把什么都当成敌人 我不是你的敌人
Everything is a fight with you right now. I'm not the enemy.
你♥爸♥去世了 我很难过
I'm sorry your about your dad passing, ok?
我知道你这一年过的不容易
I know it's been a rough Yeah r.
就像你已经放弃了一切一样
It's like you've quit, on everything.
他想让我当一名警♥察♥
He wanted me to be a cop.
至少他经常跟我说 他是有多么羡慕那些警♥察♥
At least, he always talked about how much he admired them.
去看那些游♥行♥的时候 他就说
We'd go to parades and stuff, and he'd say
看他们啊 他们保护 照顾大家
"look at them, they get to protect people and take care of
不让坏事发生
people and make sure nothing bad ever happens to anyone" and...
至少我记得他小时候是这么跟我说的
At least, that's what I thought he said when I was a kid.
他觉得没有什么比当上警♥察♥
He didn't think there was anything higher than being
更好的了
an officer.
我只是想做点什么 让他引以为豪
And I just wanted to do anything I could to make him proud.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我去拿杯咖啡
I'm gonna get coffee.
这个点喝咖啡
At this hour?
或者去吃点零食 拿本杂♥志♥ 看部电影之类的
Or a snack, a magazine, a movie, whatever.
薇洛警探
Detective Willow.
伍兹先生
Mr. Woods.
那个怎么样了
How's it going?
我在加油呢 跟你一样
Uh, filling up, same as you.
我想问那个关于哈莉的事
No I meant uh... with Halley.
我知道警♥察♥
I mean I know this ain't some- thing that a police officer
也不愿管这种破事 我只是....
wants to deal with, you know I just...
我不能跟你说案子的具体进展
Um, Yeah I can't really talk about the case but I
但是很感谢你这么关心
appreciate you asking.
很抱歉 我话没说明白
You know what, I'm so sorry, let me rephrase that.
有没有什么我能帮上忙的 我认识曼蒂很久了
Is there anyway I can help, I mean I've known Maddie forever.
我们经历了不少起伏 - 当然 你就注意一下
We've had our ups and downs... - Yeah h, sure, sure. honestly just...
注意一下赛车场有什么异常情况吧
Keep an eye out for anything unusual at the track?
这样的案子估计就是熟人做的
Cases like these she's probably just real close.
我们需要找到她的线索 她说不定只是离家出走了
We just need evidence to find her. She probably just ran away.
希望如此吧
You know what, let's hope so.
祝您晚上愉快
Well, have a good one.
我要去预付一下了
I've got to prepay in here. Haha.
昨天...昨天很不容易
Yesterday was uh... yesterday was rough.
第一天一般如此
First day usually is.
你听到了我说的话么
You hear me?
我可以给你一千种理由
And um, I could... I could give you... give you a thousand reasons
来解释我为什么这样做
why this is happening.
我可以说 是为了钱
I could tell you it was just for the money.
我可以说
I could tell you...
我可以说 是因为我小时候也遭到过虐到
I could tell you I was abused as a kid. You know.
我的继父也经常揍我
And that uh, my stepdad used to knock me around and...
我小时候就一直在想
and that I spent my childhood trying to find out where my
我的力量在哪 我为什么就只能挨揍
power was and were my power disappeared to.
我这么做只有一个原因 那就是
And that the only reason I'm even doing this is to get that
把我小时候失去的拿回来
power back, that I lost as a kid.
但我觉得这些都不重要了
But none of that would really matter, I don't think.
我认为现在重要的是
I think all that really matters right now is that you
你要接受现在所发生的一切
just need to accept that this is happening.
你别无他法 只能
And that there's nothing you can do about it. And that you just
逆来顺受
need to settle into it.
我现在只想要你记住
The only thing you really need to remember about any of this
这事我说了算 我说怎么样就怎么样
is that I'm in charge, and what I say goes.
那边那辆红卡车里的男人
And that that man right over there in that red truck...
会付现金把你买♥♥下来 今天就买♥♥
is paying with cash and he's paying today.
昨天情况如何
How did it go yesterday?
你听说了么
You heard?
报纸上都刊登了 真是丢脸啊
Yeah , it was in the paper. It's such a shame.
没有 没什么进展
Yeah. No... no luck.
我觉得肯定会有转机的
Well I'm sure something will turn up.
我也是这么觉得的
Yeah h, me too.
你昨天过的怎么样?
How was your day yesterday?
电影精选列表