多少钱
How much?
嘿 拉奇
Hey Rach...
起来 把闹钟关掉
Got to get up, hit that clock.
她6点半出门遛狗
She walks the dog at 6:30.
抱歉这么晚回来 我们的监视
Hey sorry I'm home really late. We had a stakeout
不太顺利 有个家伙没出现
that didn't pan out cause our guy didn't show.
我没打电♥话♥回来 因为我不知道
And um, I couldn't call because we didn't
我们不知道要不要转移
know if we'd have to move.
你多少岁啦?
How old are you?
妈妈
Mom...
31岁 提醒你一下 以免你忘记
31, in case you forgot.
我是你这么大的时候 我有了丈夫 有了孩子
By the time I was your age, I had a husband, I had a
也就是你 我还有一份全职工作
kid... you... and I had a full time job.
我都31岁了 我晚点回家
Shouldn't the fact that I'm 31 be reason enough not
你应该不会生气吧
to be mad at me for being home a little late?
你觉得我生气是因为你回家晚了?
You think I'm that you're home late?
可不是这样
Well not now.
你上周是怎么跟我说的
What did you tell me last week?
我会去外面找房♥子住的
That I'd start looking for an apartment.
还有呢?
And?
你睡了吗?
Have you slept at all?
没有
No.
你还没有开始找吧
You haven't even started looking have you?
没有 你去睡觉吧 我来做完
No. And how about you go to bed and I'll finish this.
我不做你也不会做的
If I don't do it you won't.
你还说你会再找一份
You'd also said that you're gonna be looking for another
工作
job.
我明天要参加一个面试
And I have an interview lined up for tomorrow.
你什么都不吃吗?
Are you not eating anything?
我觉得你还是别换工作吧 我不饿
I'd rather you stay where you are. I'm not hungry.
早上好!
Morning.
有一个女孩失踪了
Yeah h we got a missing girl.
真糟
Oh no. - Yeah h.
她才十二岁
She's only 12.
哈莉·道恩
Halley Dawn.
她父母来了么
Have her parents been in?
还没来 但我们联♥系♥过她妈妈了
No, not yet. But we did speak to the mom.
她什么时候过来?
When is she coming in?
随时都有可能过来
Should be any minute now actually.
有消息通知你
I'll keep you updated.
谢谢!
Thank you.
怎么样?
How ya doing?
我还好
I'm good.
你还好吧?
You good?
我还好
Yeah , I'm good.
你听说那个女孩的事儿吗?
Did you hear about the girl?
嗯 麦克之前告诉我了
Yeah , Mike was telling me earlier.
我觉得我们要见一见她妈妈 曼蒂·道恩
I think we have to interview the mom, Maddie Dawn.
她爸爸呢
No father?
似乎不会来了 这就让这事
No, doesn't seem so, which is going to make this
更加复杂了
tougher.
他们哭的时候 真令人烦心
I hate it when they cry.
这很能说明问题的
It's actually a telltale sign, you know.
因为有人去世的时候 人们会哀悼
Because when people die, they mourn.
但是如果有人失踪了
But when people lose people...
他们就变得歇斯底里了 呼吸急促
Then they become hysterical. Ya know? Hyperventilate.
痛哭流涕
Snot cry.
嗨各位 她妈妈来了
Hey guys, the mom is here.
道恩女士 我是薇洛警官 这位是谢帕德警官
Mrs. Dawn, I'm officer Willow and this officer Shepherd.
叫我曼蒂就行
Um, it's just Maddie.
我知道你现在很不容易
I know you're having at hard time with this.
感谢你今天过来
Thank you for coming down here.
现在有关于哈莉的消息么
Well sure, um, is there any news on Halley?
目前没有
No not yet.
我们从头开始梳理一下吧
Why don't we start from the beginning.
好的
Ok. Um.
我邻居把她和她朋友从学校
Well, um... the neighbors picked up her and
接过来了
her friend up from school. Um.
姓杨的那家人 名字叫凯恩和玛丽
The Youngs. Cain and Marie.
那差不多是三点半 然后大概7点的时候 我们开始
And that was about three thirty. And then um, around 7 we started
准备一个在我家举♥行♥的公♥司♥排队
getting ready for an office party at my house.
你在哪里工作?
And where do you work?
在一个赛车场
Um, the race track.
山脊那边的那个么 63号♥公路附近的那个
The one out on the ridge? The one on sixty three?
是的 - 好的
Yes. - Okay.
你能不能给我一份那天晚上
Do you think you can, uhm... make a list of people that were
参加聚会人员的名单
at that party that night?
我记不得了
Um, not of the top of my head no.
然后发生了什么情况?
Ok, then what happened?
我11点过一点的时候给她把被子盖好了
Well, I tucked her in a little after eleven and um...
派对差不多4点结束
The party died down around four.
我睡觉前上楼看她情况的时候
And I went upstairs to check up on her, before I went
她已经不见了
to bed. She was gone.
那你七点以后没有联♥系♥她么
Ok, but you didn't call it in until after seven?
没有 因为她喜欢偷偷溜出去
Well, no because, she likes to sneak off to the
到邻居家玩
neighbors house. Um.
她经常溜出去
Ok she sneaks out a lot.
不是那样的 她出门是去看她的朋友
Well, no. Yes, but just to go over and see her
简 邻居家的女儿 她们是学校里的朋友
friend Jane. Their daughter. They're school friends.
你找他们谈过了吗?
Did you talk to them?
谈过了他们昨天起就没有见过她了
I did, and they hadn't seen her since yesterday.
所以没去她朋友家 那她还会去哪呢?
Ok, so not her friends then where else would she be.
我不知道 我只想让她回家
I don't know. I just want her home.
我只想让她回家
I just want her home.
我去给道恩女士拿咖啡
Excuse me, I'm going to get Mrs. Dawn some coffee.
是薇洛警探么
Detective Willow?
什么事?
Yes?
我是奥利维娅·彼得森 他们派我来这
Olivia Peterson. They sent me down here about a missing
调查一个失踪女孩的案件
girl case.
是的 你是社会福利工作人员吧
Yes, you're the social worker here.
我们很少遇到这样的案件
Um... Yeah , we don't get a lot of cases like this.
是的 很少 相关机构派我来的
No, we do not. Uh, the state sent me here, uhm,
跟你了解一下情况
to talk about some things with you.
她现在失踪 我不知道你想问什么
Yeah h, well she's a run away so I don't know what you need.
很多时候 这样离家出走可能另有隐情
A lot of times a runaway can just be a sign
例如可能存在性♥虐♥待
of something else happening in the home. Like sexual abuse.
现在她只是不见了而已
Ok, uhm, right now she is just gone.
现在我们只了解这些 知道了更多情况以后会告诉你的
That's all we know, but when we know more, we'll let you know.
我希望不用联♥系♥你了
Uh, I really, really, hope I don't have to call you.
但是警探
But detective.
如果你想跟她母亲谈的话 她现在就在这儿
If you want to talk to her, she's right here.
谢谢!
Thank you.
我是奥利维娅 来自儿童福利机构
This is Olivia from DHS.
请说吧
Go ahead.
我知道你现在很不容易
I know this is a hard time for you right now.
但请问你一下 是不是有很多人经常去你家
But can you answer... were there a lot of men around the house?
我偶尔约会 没什么奇怪的地方
Um I date a little. Nothing weird.
她经常离家出走么
Ok, um. Does she run away frequently?
她跑到邻居家里去从不跟我招呼 一直如此
She runs off to the neighbors without permission all the time.
这可不算离家出走啊
But I would not call that running away.
感谢你花时间回答问题
Thank you for your time.
政♥府♥工作人员就是这样吧
Well, government workers, right?
她父亲 还在么
So the father, is he around?
很抱歉 他五年前...
I'm sorry. He died about...
五年前去世了
He died about five Yeah rs ago.
我很抱歉 要是现在有他的帮助就好了
I'm sorry. I could really use him right about now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
再问一下你邻居叫什么?
Who were your neighbors again?
他们姓杨
Uhm, the Young's.
电影精选列表