前方就是潜艇船坞
Submarine pens are up ahead.
巴里 你我当前锋
Barry, you and I take point.
30分钟后与爱丽丝和艾达会合
We rendezvous with Alice and Ada in 30 minutes.
安全
Clear!
-那可是个大家伙 -台风级的
- Now that's some hardware! - Typhoon Class,
苏俄迄今最大的核潜艇
Biggest nuclear subs the Soviets ever built.
保护伞用它向世界各地私运生化武器
Umbrella used them to secretly transport bioweapons all over the globe.
我们得快点 只有不到90分钟了
Let's pick up the pace. we have less than 90 minutes.
发现入侵者 锁定目标将其消灭
Intruders detected. Targeted for termination.
纽约
New York.
逃生还要再通过两个测试环境
We need to cross two more test environments to escape.
-行动 -保护伞为什么还做这些测试
- Let's move! - Why would Umbrella continue to run these tests?
他们想研究生化危机 想知道怎么控制它
They want to study the biohazard, learn how to control it.
启动纽约序列 激活生化危机
Initialize New York sequence, activate biohazard.
已就绪 已就绪 纽约序列启动
Standby! Standby! New York sequence initialized!
红后 她要激活生化武器阻止我们
The Red Queen! She's activating bio weapons to stop us.
-行动吧 -等等 你听到了吗
- Let's go! - Wait! You hear that?
-知道是什么吗 -不知道
- You know what it is? - I have no idea.
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me!
傻大个
Hey boys...
傻了吧
Bad idea!
走吧 我们比计划晚了
Let's move! We're behind schedule.
-什么情况 -模拟序列已结束
- What's going on? - It's the end of the sequence,
很少能超过一小时
they rarely last more than an hour.
赶紧 趁红后还没激活其它武器
Come on... before the Red Queen activates something else.
目标存活 安保主管瓦伦丁负责拦截
Target survived. Security Chief Valentine to intercept.
入侵者进入莫斯科测试环境
Intruders entering Moscow test environment,
激活不死者罗斯·普拉格斯
activate Los Plagos undead.
怎么回事
What's going on?
红后知道我们在这里 提高警惕
The Red Queen knows we're here. Keep your eyes open.
已就绪 已就绪 莫斯科序列启动
Standby! Standby! Moscow sequence initialized.
-怎么了 -听
- What? - Listen!
那边
Right there!
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell are those things?
后撤 全部后撤
Fall back! Everyone fall back!
-是云吗 -假的 是全息投影
- Clouds? - They're not real. it's a holographic projection.
运行模拟影像时
When they were running a simulation,
没人朝天上看 相信我吧
trust me, no one was looking at the sky.
这是会合地点
This is the rendezvous point.
突击队来晚了 他们在哪里
The strike team is late. Where are they?
你背后房♥子有人 楼上的窗子
Someone is in the house behind you... upstairs window.
他们怎么在这里
Why would they be in here?
借用我的克隆体
They're using clones of me.
当然 你是50个基础样本之一
Of course! You were one of the 50 basic models.
基础样本
Basic Models?
不然保护伞怎么在测试场景安插居民呢
How do you think Umbrella populates these test scenarios?
每次模拟演示都要死好几百人
Hundreds of people dead each time they run a simulation..
保护伞向他们植入一些基础记忆
Umbrella imprints them with basic memories...
刚够其对生化危机做出正常情绪反应
just enough to ensure a correct emotional response to the threat of the biohazard.
这次测试她可能是个郊区的主妇
In one life she could be a suburban housewife,
下次就可能是纽约的商人
the next a businesswoman in New York,
再下次又可能是保护伞的打手
the next a soldier working for Umbrella.
妈妈 我按你说的藏起来了
Mommy! I hid like you told me.
你衣服和发型怎么变了
What happened to your clothes and your hair?
火箭弹 卧倒
RPG... down!
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time..
-你得赶紧找条突围路线 -马上
- You have to find a way out now! - Almost there!
-这都是假的 -可对她是真的
- None of this is real. - It is to her.
这个我理解
I know that's the point.
她对你所有感情都是植入的
All these feelings she has for you, they were imprinted.
一天前她还是白纸一张
A day ago she was a blank slate,
冷库里我可以给你找到一打的她
I could show you a dozen just like her in cold storage.
抱歉 但这是事实
I'm sorry, but it's true.
-准备好了 我很快吧 -是的
- Ready! I was fast, wasn't I? - Yes, you were.
-爸爸 -他不是你♥爸♥爸
- Daddy? - He's not your father.
能抓就抓 不行就杀掉
Capture if possible. Terminate if necessary.
-这里可有孩子 -我们可不在乎
- There's a child here. - Your problem, not ours.
-心如铁石 你一点也没变 -我不认识你
- All heart, you haven't changed a bit. - I don't know you lady.
不投降就去死
Now, surrender or die.
蹲好
Get down!
B组冲上去
Advance, B Team!
收到
Yes, ma'am!
你不能待这里 这个会告你怎么出去
You can't stay here. This will show you the way out.
穿过莫斯科 去潜艇船坞
Go through Moscow to the submarine pens.
拿着 我最好轻装上阵
Take this. The less I have with me the better.
A组推进
Alpha team forward!
他们来了 我们得快点 快跑
They're coming. We have to hurry, Go!
找到路了 这边
I got it, this way!
等等 她帮过我们 记得吗
Wait. She helped us. Don't you remember?
你俩没死 我以为自己是唯一的幸存者
You two made it... I thought I was the only one that survived.
这是哪儿 怎么都标的俄语
What is this place and why is everything in Russian?
你这副性♥虐♥装扮又怎么回事
And what's with the S&M getup?
-知道怎么用吗 -我支持禁枪的
- You know how to use this? - I campaigned for gun control.
你不明白 我还抗♥议♥过美国枪♥械♥协会
No. I don't think you understand. I marched against the NRA.
听好了 这就像个相机 瞄准 射击
Concentrate... it's just like a camera. Point and shoot.
恭喜 你正式成为坏人了
Congratulations. you're officially a bad ass!
发生什么事了
What the hell's going on here?
等我回来解释
I'll explain when I get back.
现在你要保障她的安全
Right now you have to keep her safe.
-你跟紧她 -你要走 不是说不离开我吗
- You stay with her. - You're going? You said you wouldn't leave.
相信我 我不会骗你 肯定回来接你
Trust me, OK? What I say is true... I'll come back for you.
-你发誓 -相信我
- You promise? - Trust me.
我爱你
I love you.
来吧 她会回来的 先找个地方藏起来
Come on, she'll be back for you. Gotta find a hiding place.
-我遇到你姐姐了 -谁
- I met your sister. - What?
她人不太好
She's not very nice.
我们藏下边去
Let's try hiding down here.
-这边 -快来
- This way! - Let's move!
我们也许能绕过...
We can work our way around the...
还等我发邀请函吗
Waiting for a written invitation?
-技术不错 -当然了 这是莫斯科
- Sweet ride! - Well, this is Moscow.
我听到了枪声 猜你们就需要帮助
I heard gunfire. Thought you might need some help.
-艾达在哪儿 -应该死了 对不起
- Where's Ada? - I don't think she made it. I'm sorry.
-你看到她死了吗 -没有
- You saw her die? - No.
她总有办法的
She always has a plan.
哥几个 动动手呗
Boys? You mind?
-那打吧 -乐意之至
- Shall we? - My pleasure.
下次再这么干 请先吱一声
Let me know when you plan on doing that again.
当心了
Heads up!
我们的小朋友又来了
Our little friend is back!
妈的
Oh Shit!
-快成了 -慢点 慢点 你要干什么
- Almost there. - Wait, wait, wait, what are you going to do?
-大家都没事吧 -还行
- Is everyone OK? - Yeah.
好 我们走
OK let's go.
你们出来吧 我回来了
Hello? You can come out! I'm back!
你在哪儿找到这几位的
Where'd you find these guys?
-你是...-我叫贝姬
- Who's this? - I'm Becky.
-你好贝姬 -这是我妈妈
- Hi, Becky. - This is my Mom.
-你妈妈啊 -说来话长
- Your Mom? Oh! - Long story.
还有22分钟
22 minutes left.
来的路没法走了
There's no going back the way we came.
对 而且打毛子时把地图丢了
Yeah, and we lost our map with Sergei.
我有办法
I'm on it!
可以沿着地铁走
We can take this tunnel.
尽头有个竖井直通潜艇船坞
At the end, there's a service shaft that leads down to the submarine pens.
我们走
Let's go!
你怎么不给威斯克干了
How'd you end up working for Wesker?
我不为他工作 上面情况有变
I don't work for him. Things on the surface have changed.
威斯克说你熟悉一样武器
Wesker said you knew of some weapon.
某种能让我扭转局势的东西
Something I could turn the tide for us.
电影精选列表