生化危机5 惩罚
保护伞公♥司♥
安保部 919号♥羁押室
羁押者
生化人爱丽丝
状态
待审
保护伞公♥司♥
安保部 919号♥羁押室
羁押者
生化人爱丽丝
状态
待审
保护伞公♥司♥
安保系统被破坏
逃犯
生化人爱丽丝
安保全体集♥合♥
镭射网刀清除走廊
逃犯
生化人爱丽丝
六号♥方案启动
模拟环境 日本东京
模拟环境 日本东京
涡轮机组46-F
大气模拟
病毒爆发模拟 美国纽约
开始感染
爆♥炸♥倒计时启动
控制中心
纽约
郊区
郊区
莫斯科
潜艇船坞
主升降机
信♥号♥♥路由跟踪
发现外来信♥号♥♥
入侵警报 非法进入电梯
接入电力网
我叫爱丽丝
My name is Alice.
曾为保护伞公♥司♥工作
I worked for the Umbrella Corporation.
那是全世界最强大的商业实体
The largest and most powerful commercial entity in the world.
我曾在称作蜂巢的某秘密科研所
I was head of security at a secret high tech facility
负责安保工作
called the Hive.
这是一个开♥发♥生化武器的大型地下实验室
A giant underground laboratory developing experimental viral weaponry.
但出了事故 病毒外逸
There was an incident, the virus escaped.
死了很多人
A lot of people died.
可问题是...他们还没死透
Trouble was... they didn't stay dead.
控制蜂巢的计算机
The computer that controlled the Hive
具备最尖端的人工智能
was a state of the art artificial intelligence.
她叫红后
The Red Queen.
红后对病毒的扩散
The Red Queen responded to the threat of the viral outbreak
做出了极端应对
in an extreme way...
她大开杀戒
She went homicidal.
你们全得死在里面
You're all going to die down here.
红后要杀死每一个人
The Red Queen attempted to kill everyone
不论是否感染
whether they were infected or not.
我成功逃脱 但事情远未结束
I managed to escape but this was only the beginning.
病毒如野火般迅速蔓延
Viral outbreak spread like wildfire.
先是横扫美国 接着是全世界
First across the United States, then the world...
然而 T病毒不仅能让死人复生
But the T virus didn't just bring the dead back to life.
还使其恐怖变异
It mutated them in terrifying ways.
除了天启之外
Despite The Apocalypse they had created,
保护伞公♥司♥还实验其它致命病毒
the Umbrella Corporation continued to experiment with the deadly virus.
我也被感染
I was infected,
但病毒却从细胞层面与我结合
but the virus bonded with me on the cellular level.
我拥有了超能力
I developed powers.
你的基因结构才是关键
Your genetic structure is the key.
我变得与众不同
I became different.
所向披靡 势不可挡
Powerful. Unstoppable.
我愈加强大 人类却日渐孱弱
As I got stronger, the human race became weaker.
我尽力把幸存者带到安全地点
I tried my best to lead what survivors I could find to safety,
但我们却被无情追杀
but we were pursued relentlessly.
连我的朋友吉尔·瓦伦丁
Even my friend Jill Valentine
也被保护伞抓住洗♥脑♥
was seized and brainwashed by Umbrella.
格杀勿论
Shoot to kill.
最终 我遭遇保护伞公♥司♥掌门人
Finally I confronted the head of the Umbrella Corporation
阿尔伯特·威斯克
Albert Wesker.
他夺走我的超能力 但我依然将其击败
He robbed me of my powers but I still managed to defeat him.
最后 我们以为一切都已结束
At last we thought it was over.
以为已经逃离劫难
We thought we had survived the horror.
结果又错了
But we were wrong, once again.
我们仍需为求生而战
We found ourselves fighting for our lives.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
快起床啦 宝贝 我们晚了
Rise and shine, C'mon babe we're late.
闹钟没响
The alarm didn't go off.
贝姬还没起床
Becky's not up yet,
安德森老师肯定要生气
Ms. Anderson is gonna be pissed.
你也知道 送她上学迟到会怎样
You know how they get when we drop her off late at the school.
宝贝 你还好吗
Babe!? You all right babe?
没事 我去叫贝姬
Yeah... I'll go get Becky.
我帮你充了电
I charged your batteries for you.
贝姬 安德森老师
Becky? You know Ms. Anderson,
希望你边打手语边说出声来
she wants you to speak while you sign.
谢谢爸爸
Thank you daddy.
等你从学校回来 我给你个惊喜
When you come back from school I have a surprise for you.
我听到啦
I heard that.
电池越来越不经用了
The way these batteries are lasting less and less,
得买♥♥些新的
we'll need to get some new ones.
好 我回家时带几块
OK. Well, I can pick some up on my way home.
我又要迟到了
I'm going to be late, again.
-该死 -我去睡房♥帮你再找件衬衫
- Ah Shit! - I'll get you another shirt from the bedroom.
昨天有人帮你取干洗了哦
Someone picked up your dry cleaning yesterday.
你可真是我的小天使
You know you're my little angel, don't you?
-你不是要迟到了吗 -对
- You're going to be late remember? - Oh. yeah
我去帮你拿衬衫
I'll get you that shirt.
保护贝姬
Get Becky back.
不
No!!
不
No!!
不
No!!
救命 救命
Help!! Help Us!!
快
C'mon!
跑 快跑
Go! Go!!
跑 快跑
Go! Go!!
不
No!!
-后退 -等等
- Back! - Wait!
-等等 -后退
- Wait! - Stay back!
你脑子有毛病啊
What the hell is wrong with you?
快点 上车
C'mon, get in the car!
-怎么回事 -你问我 我问谁
- What's going on? - Your guess is as good as mine.
这些人怎么这样啊
Why are these people doing this?
它们不能叫人了
Those things are not people.
不是人了
Not anymore.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
还能动吗 好样的
Can you move? OK.
过来
Come on
该死
Oh, shit!
妈妈
Mommy.
-妈妈 快点 -快跑
- Mommy C'mon - Go!!
我爱你
I Love You
生化人爱丽丝 你为什么背叛公♥司♥
Project Alice, why did you turn against Umbrella?
吉尔 是你吗
Jill, is that you?
生化人爱丽丝 你为什么背叛公♥司♥
Project Alice, why did you turn against Umbrella?
克里斯和克莱尔怎么了
What happened to Chris and Claire?
船上其他人呢
Where are the others from the ship?
生化人爱丽丝 你为谁工作
Project Alice, who do you work for?
生化人爱丽丝 你为谁工作
Project Alice, who do you work for?
吉尔 你为什么这么做
Jill, why are you doing this?
警告 警告 非法计算机入侵
Warning! Warning! Unauthorized Computer Access!
安全系统失效 中♥央♥计算机2分钟后重启
Security System disabled, central computer reboot in 2 minutes.
安全系统失效
Security System disabled,
中♥央♥计算机1分50秒后重启
central computer reboot in 1 minute 50 seconds.
安全系统失效
Security System disabled,
中♥央♥计算机1分40秒后重启
central computer reboot in 1 minute 40 seconds.
安全系统失效
Security System disabled,
中♥央♥计算机30秒后重启
central computer reboot in 30 seconds.
安全系统失效
Security System disabled,
中♥央♥计算机20秒后重启
central computer reboot in 20 seconds.
安全系统失效
Security System disabled,
电影精选列表