中♥央♥计算机10秒后重启
central computer reboot in 10 seconds.
中♥央♥计算机重启中
Central computer rebooting.
安保全体集♥合♥
Scramble all security teams
镭射网刀清除走廊
and sweep the corridor with the laser grid.
已就绪 已就绪
Standby. Standby.
东京序列启动
Tokyo sequence initialized
已就绪 已就绪
Standby. Standby.
欢迎进入保护伞控制中心
Welcome to Umbrella central control.
这才对嘛
Oh yeah!
别动
Don't!
-我叫...-艾达·王
- My name is... - Ada Wong.
保护伞公♥司♥特勤人员
Operative for the Umbrella Corporation.
威斯克手下明星特工
One of Wesker's top agents.
你的底细我清楚
I know exactly who and what you are.
现在最大的问题是
Now the real question is
为什么我不立刻杀了你
why don't I just cancel your contract right now?
我不再为保护伞工作了
I don't work for Umbrella anymore,
阿尔伯特·威斯克也一样
and neither does Albert Wesker.
我才不管
I don't care.
你可以杀她
You can kill her if you like,
但逃生之路也就断了
but then you'll never get out of this place.
-威斯克 -现在乖一点
- Wesker! - Now be a good girl.
把刀放下
Put down the knife.
爱丽丝 再见到你真高兴
Oh, and Alice? How nice to see you again.
-她怎么逃的 -显然有帮手
- How did she get out? - She's obviously getting help.
肯定有内奸
We have a traitor in this facility.
小姐 安全系统关闭了2分钟
Security Systems were shut down for 2 minutes, ma'am.
-控制中心呢 -无法唤醒
- What about control? - We still can't raise them.
控制中心所有人均以杀死
I executed everyone in this control room,
我让威斯克黑掉主机
I enabled Wesker to hack the mainframe.
关闭了安全系统 帮你逃出羁押室
We shut down the Security Systems, we let you out of that cell.
我们要设法让你离开这里
We have to get you out of this facility.
你们为什么要帮我
So why do you want to help me?
我们需要你 人类濒于灭绝
We need you, the human race faces extinction..
合作是我们最后一线生机
Our only hope for survival is for us to work together.
我绝不离开 直到弄清这是在哪
I'm not going anywhere until I know where we are
这里发生了什么事
and what the hell is going on here.
你在保护伞的核心实验基地
You're in the prime Umbrella testing facility.
东京怎么回事
Explain Tokyo?
你看到的只不过是个逼真复♥制♥
What you saw was just a detailed recreation, nothing more
也就几个街区
It goes on for a few city blocks, that's all.
-可我在室外 -是吗
- I was outside. - Were you?
-看到天空了吗 -当时是晚上
- Saw the sky, did you? - It was night.
星星呢 月亮呢
Stars? The Moon?
实验平台高300英尺
The testing floor is 300 feet high,
顶棚是黑色 所以总是晚上
The ceiling black. It's usually night in there,
僵尸不就喜欢晚上出来吗
But isn't that when the monsters come out anyway?
-当时在下雨 -气候控制
- It was raining. - Climate control,
风 雨 下点雪也未尝不可
wind, rain, They can even make it snow if they want to.
为什么造这个地方
Why build such a place?
很简单 保护伞公♥司♥核心利润
Simple, the Umbrella Corporation derived
来自于生化武器销♥售♥
it's primary income from the sale of viral weaponry.
而这无法在真实世界测试
Something that's impossible to test in the real world.
他们复♥制♥了纽约市中心
They recreated the center of New York,
模拟病毒爆发
simulated an outbreak,
向俄方买♥♥家演示 出♥售♥其病毒
showed it to the Russians and sold them the virus.
同样 他们模拟莫斯科病毒爆发
They simulated an outbreak in Moscow,
然后卖♥♥给美国人
and sold it to the Americans.
-还有东京的爆发 -然后卖♥♥给中国人
- An outbreak in Tokyo. - Sold it to the Chinese.
-再演示中国的爆发 -然后卖♥♥给日本人
- An outbreak in China. - Sold it to the Japanese.
没错 所以各国都得购买♥♥
Exactly! Everyone had to have it.
保护伞公♥司♥引发了新一轮军备竞赛
The Umbrella Corporation built a new arms race.
只是这次生化武器取代了核武器
Only this time it was biological rather than nuclear.
暴利经营 这就是一切的源头
Highly profitable, and this is where it all happened.
这是保护伞公♥司♥的杰作
This is Umbrella's greatest creation.
也是最险峻的要害命门
The belly of the beast.
那我们还不离开这个鬼地方
So why don't we just get the hell out of here?
等等 日出不到一分钟了
Stop! Sun up is in less than 1 minute,
你自己来看看吧
why don't you just see for yourself.
这个基地位于俄♥罗♥斯♥北部
This facility is located in the straits of Kamchatka,
堪察加峡湾
northern Russia.
八十年代 前苏联曾在此建有潜艇船坞
The old Soviet Union built submarine pens here in the 80s.
冷战结束后
After the Cold War ended,
保护伞公♥司♥将其扩建为实验平台
the Umbrella Corporation expanded them and built the testing floor.
从未有人由这里逃走
No one has ever escaped from this facility.
-冰壳 -你得尽量寻求帮助
- Ice! - You'll need all the help you can get.
所以我准备了一支突击队
So I've arranged for a strike team
从地面进入基地协助你
to enter from the surface and assist you.
那里就是保护伞实验基地的入风口
There they are, intake vents for the Umbrella facility.
像是已经废弃
Looks abandoned.
他们就希望别人这么想
That's what they want you to think.
走吧
Let's move!
我们只有2小时救出爱丽丝和艾达
We have just 2 hours to extract Alice and Ada.
否则便可能遭遇保护伞重火力后援部队
After that we can expect heavy Umbrella reinforcements.
开启旁路模式
Running a bypass.
这是艾达给的密♥码♥
These are the access codes Ada gave us.
-你相信她吗 -输入就是了
- You trust her? - Just enter the numbers.
爆破设置完毕
The charges are set.
可以了
We're in!
大干一场吧
Let's go do this.
他们来了
They're in.
突击队夺了一部升降机
The strike team has secured an elevator
好让你们逃上地面
for your escape to the surface.
他们会消灭保护伞安保
They will eliminate Umbrella resistance,
然后与我们会合 护送我们出去
then rendezvous with us and escort us out.
你有个朋友也在里面
They have a friend of yours with them.
-卢瑟·韦斯特 -他还活着吗
- Luther West - He's alive?
伙计们站稳了
All right hold on ladies.
对表 两小时计时 3 2 1 开始
Synchronize watches, 2 hours exactly in 3...2...1...mark!
里昂 为什么不用遥控引爆
Leon, why don't we just trigger the explosives remotely?
防止对方信♥号♥♥干扰
Can't risk them jamming the signal.
不论我们成功与否都要炸毁这里
Whether we succeed or not this facility has to be destroyed.
如果两小时搞不定怎么办
What if we take longer than 2 hours?
那你最好很能憋气
Well, then I hope you're really good at holding your breath.
安保主管瓦伦丁
Security Chief Valentine
已到达东京测试环境
has reached the Tokyo test environment,
来抓你的
she's tracking you.
他们朝这里来了
They're headed this way.
她的命令是能抓就抓
Her orders are to recapture you if possible,
抓不到就杀
terminate you if necessary.
-谁下的命令 -红后
- Who's giving these orders? - The Red Queen.
那台计算机吗
The computer?
对 就是蜂巢那种人工智能机
Yes, the same artificial intelligence you encountered in the Hive.
现在她控制了保护伞公♥司♥的余孽
She now controls what remains of the Umbrella Corporation,
绝不会放你逃出这里
she will stop at nothing to prevent you escaping to the surface.
我绘制了一幅逃生线路图
I've plotted an escape route for you.
你们穿过纽约测试环境
You'll cross the New York environment
在郊外环境与突击队会合
to suburbia where you'll rendezvous with the strike team.
他们会护送你们穿过莫斯科环境
They'll escort you through the Moscow environment
直达潜艇船坞
to the submarine pens.
然后乘升降机回到地面
And take the elevator back to the surface.
红后已开始截获信♥号♥♥
The Red Queen has intercepted my signal,
马上会夺回基地控制权
She's about to regain control of the facility.
你们要快 我不能再...
You must hurry, I can't...
别听背叛者威斯克的
Don't listen to the traitor Wesker,
现在由我掌控
I am in control now.
生化人爱丽丝 艾达·王 待着别动
Project Alice, Ada Wong stay where you are.
-行动 -生化人爱丽丝
- Let's move. - Project Alice...
-你们都会死在这里 -早听你说过了
- You're all going to die down here! - I've heard that before.
防御队形 锁定目标 随时开火
Defensive formation. Lock your targets. Fire at will.
电影精选列表