给议院的智囊团做简报
To brief the senate intelligence committee.
霍金斯议员是智囊团的成员之一
Now, senator hawkins is on that committee. okay?
他们关系不一般
They have a reiationship.
我不想出任何纰漏...
I need to be delicate...
所以 就让我来交涉 你别出声
So let me do the taiking.
我不想让她知道你在这里 可以吗?
I don't want her to know you're in the room, okay?
-好的 -可以吗?
- okay. - okay?
-嗯 -伊慈?
- yeah. - izzy?
好的
Yeah.
好
Okay.
这里是柯林·惠特曼的办公室
Corrine whitman's office.
你好 我是阿兰·史密斯 霍金斯议员办公室
Heiio. aian smith, senator hawkins' office.
我找惠特曼女士
I need to speak with ms. whitman.
我是惠特曼女士的助理托德·汉密尔顿
This is todd hamiiton, mrs. whitman's executive assistant.
请问你找她有什么事?
Can I ask what this is about?
有关安沃·艾尔依伯希米的事情
Anwar ei-ibrahim.
请稍等
Please hold.
史密斯先生?
Mr. smith?
是
Yes.
不好意思 惠特曼女士现在不方便接电♥话♥
I'm sorry. mrs. whitman is not avaiiabie.
她是真有别的事 还是不想谈艾尔依伯希米?
Generally, or to talk about mr. ei-ibrahim?
请将你的问题以书面形式提交到她的办公室
Please submit your inquiry in writing to her office.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
中情局的官方说法是"特殊引渡"
Cia caiis it 'extraordinary rendition.''
这是从克♥林♥顿♥在任时开始的
It started under clinton.
中情局要求免除押解恐♥怖♥分♥子♥过程中的
The agency wanted to be abie to move suspected terrorists...
正式引渡申请
Without having to formally apply for extradition.
不过 这个机制
Now, it's supposed to be used...
只有在特殊情况下才能启动
Only under extraordinary circumstances.
但是9·11之后 情况发生了根本性的改变
But after 9/11, it took on a whole new iife.
现在 政♥府♥对任何疑似恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Basically, the government has authorized the seizure...
都会直接进行逮捕并
And transfer of anyone they suspect of being involved...
押解到美国境外的秘密监狱
In terrorism to secret prisons outside of the u.s.
阿兰 安沃不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Alan, anwar is not a terrorist.
-他一点都不极端 -我知道
- there's nothing extremist about him. - I know.
天哪 他只不过是杰瑞米的橄榄球队教练
He coaches jeremy's soccer team, for christ sakes.
你说监狱是什么意思?
What do you mean prison?
好吧 他们肯定不是平白无故
Okay, but there must be some reason...
就把他抓走的
Why they would take him.
那到底为什么?
What reason?
安沃以前申请过美国国籍吗?
Did anwar ever apply for u.s. citizenship?
没有 这个很重要吗?
No. but why is that important?
他有绿卡 而且照章纳税
He has a green card. he pays his taxes.
阿兰 你了解他的
Alan, you know him.
伊慈 说实话 我根本不了解他
In fairness, izzy, I bareiy knew him.
不 你了解的
You knew him.
好吧
Okay.
我要问的是 联邦调查局现在在对他进行调查
What I'm asking is that the fbi checks him out.
你得向我保证 他们不会发现
You have to promise me they're not gonna find...
任何不寻常的事情
Anything unusual.
比如 他参加了某个会议?
A meeting he might have attended, all right?
或者他的某个朋友跟某个
A friend or an acquaintance that's had some contact...
极端组织有关系
Any contact with an extremist group.
呃 比方说 他参加清♥真♥寺吗?
Uh, iike a mosque he attends?
他有没有加入清♥真♥寺?
Does he-- does he even attend a mosque?
你了解他的
You knew him.
他跟以前一样
He hasn't changed.
好的 我知道
Okay. I know.
我得问清楚
I had to ask.
你去哪儿了?
Where were you?
法蒂玛 你在这干什么?
Fatima, what are you doing here?
我很担心你啊
I was worried.
你不能再继续缺课了
You can't keep missing classes.
我很忙
I was busy.
你很忙?
You were busy.
放开
Don't.
你是不是有别的女人了?
Are you seeing another giri?
没有
No.
那你到去哪儿了?
Then where were you?
-跟欧玛在一起 -在哪儿?
- with omar. - where?
在他家 他遇到点麻烦
At his home. he has a problem.
我是他朋友
I am his friend.
朋友?
Friend.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我要走了
I have to go.
现在?
Now?
别走
Stay here.
不行
No.
求你了
Please...
别离开我
Stay with me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你朋友怎么说?
What did your friend say?
他在跟某个高层交涉
He's talking to somebody very high up.
他说她可能知道些什么
He said she probably knows something.
努鲁?
Nuru?
什么事?
Yes?
没什么我不知道的事情吧 是吗?
There's nothing I don't know, is there?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说 他年轻时
I mean, back in egypt when...
在埃及的时候
When he was younger.
他在那儿应该没有认识什么...
There's nobody he would've known there with--
什么?
What?
没事
Nothing.
-对不起 -伊沙贝拉
- I'm sorry. - isabella.
我觉得你也许应该回家
I think maybe you should come home...
不然孩子可能会有危险
Before you put the baby at risk.
-你可以在这里处理的 -我好累啊
- we can do things from here. - so tired.
拉希德打电♥话♥给你干什么?
Why did rashid call you?
拉希德为什么打电♥话♥给你?
Why did rashid call you?
快回答他 安沃
Give him an answer, anwar.
快回答他
Give him an answer.
你们下去吧
Leave us.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你的办法不管用
It's not working.
他不会开口的
He's not giving us any answers.
要是他不开口
If he gives no answer...
那你就在报告上就如实写下
Then that's the answer you put in your report.
"他不开口"
he gave no answer.''
让我跟他谈
Let me talk to him.
我想跟他单独谈
I wanna talk to him.
十分钟
Ten minutes.
你是那个美国人吗?
Are you the american?
是
Uh-huh.
你怎么会在这?
Why are you here?
只要解释清楚那几个电♥话♥ 我们就都能回家了
Just explain the phone calls, and we can all go home.
告诉我该说什么 我会说的
Tell me what to say. I'll say it.
你有家人吗?
Do you have a famlly?
我问你话呢 你有家人吗?
I asked you a question. do you have a famlly?
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 你为什么会在这儿?
You son of a bitch, why are you here?
你敢把眼罩给我拿下来吗?
Won't you take this off of me?
你♥他♥妈♥个懦夫 你怎么不...
You fucking coward, why don't you--
那些电♥话♥怎么回事
Expiain the phone calls.
那些电♥话♥怎么回事
Explain the phone calls.
我... 不能
I--I can't.
法蒂玛在这儿吗?
Is fatima here?
有个...
There's...
有个问题 阿巴斯
There's a problem, abasi.
我不知道法蒂玛在哪儿
I don't know where fatima is.
她不是跟你在一起的吗
But she was staying with you.
我后来走了
I went away...