安沃 很高兴你能来
It was great to have you, anwar.
谢谢 很荣幸能到这来
Thank you. it was an honor to be here.
你的演讲太精彩了
Your presentation was outstanding.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- thank you. - thank you.
保重
Okay. take care.
谢谢
Thank you.
我电♥话♥响了 不好意思 我要走了 抱歉
Oh, there's my phone. sorry I have to rush. I'm sorry.
接得好
Good save!
再来一次
Again, mom.
好的 来啦
Okay. here it comes.
踢回来
Okay, get back up.
-嗨 -刚才是你给我打电♥话♥吗
- hello. - did you just try to call me?
-不是 你在哪? -我还在开普敦
- no. where are you? - well, I'm stil in cape town.
我在去机场的路上
I'm on my way to the airport now.
还以为你会早点给我打电♥话♥
Okay. I thought you were gonna call me earlier.
我知道 对不起 我开了一天会
I know. I'm sorry. I had meetings all day.
-嗯 对 -是爸爸吗
- oh, yeah. right. - is that dad?
是 你想和他说话吗
Yeah. do you wanna talk to him?
你儿子想和你说话 等下
Your son wants a word with you. hold on.
爸爸 你给我买♥♥礼物了吗
Hey, dad, did you get me a present?
-杰瑞米 -怎么啦? 他说他会买♥♥的
- jeremy. - what? he said he wouid.
-你买♥♥了吗 -小猴子 当然买♥♥了
- did you? - hey, monkey. sure I did.
太棒了
Okay, cool.
-去拿球 -来呀 妈妈
- okay, get in the goal. hey. - come on, mom.
-你在做什么 -我在踢足球
- what are you doing? - I'm playing soccer.
你会让我妈妈得心脏病的
You'll give my mother a heart attack.
-努鲁没事 -妈妈 踢球
- yeah. nuru's fine. - mom, kick the ball.
你的航♥班♥没什么变化吧
Is your flight schedule stlli the same?
嗯 从华盛顿转机
Yes. connecting through washington.
-晚上7:45到芝加哥 -好
- arrive chicago at 7:45 p.m. - uh-huh.
机场见
Okay, we'll see you at the airport.
-好的 再见 -再见 我爱你
- okay. bye. - all right. I love you.
-我也爱你 -再见
- I love you, too. - bye.
你准备好
Okay. you get ready.
来啦
Here it comes.
进球
Goal!
你在和谁说话?
Who you talkin' to?
我奶奶
My grandmother.
-她起的真早 -嗯
- she up early? - mm-hmm.
-我每周给她打一次电♥话♥
- I call her once a week.
这样她不疯了吗
Are her goats in a frenzy?
他们什么时候来接你
When are they picking you up?
-很快 -嗯
- too soon. - yeah.
道格拉斯
Douglas.
你知道 不能让他们看到我在这
You know, they can't see me here.
我知道
I know.
-我要走了 -过来 过来
- I gotta go. - come on. come a--come here.
真的 别亲我了
Seriousiy, stop kissing me.
别亲了
Stop it.
办公室见
I see you at the office.
法蒂玛 你来了
Fatima...you came.
让你久等了
You waited.
你的唱片
Your cds.
上来
Get on.
唱片你听过吗?
Did you listen to them?
嗯
Yes.
不错
They were okay.
你音乐品味真差
You have the worst taste in music.
卡里德 停下
Stop, khalid.
我们不能走这条路
We can't go this way.
这是近路
It's a shortcut.
卡里德 我说了停下
Khalid, I said stop.
我爸每天早晨都在那边喝茶
My father has tea here every morning.
看见他了?
You see him?
没有
No.
法蒂玛
Fatima.
法蒂玛 等等
Fatima, wait.
法蒂玛 等等
Fatima, wait.
我想见他
I want to meet him.
我告诉过你不行
I told you, you can't.
他给你打过电♥话♥吗?
Has he called?
打了 光对我大喊大叫了
Only to yell at me.
我们应该逃跑
We should run away, just go.
法蒂玛 我们还有学业
We have our studies, fatima.
我们得现实点
We have to be realistic.
随便你 没人逼你结婚
Okay for you. no one's forcing you to marry.
我只是想见见他
I just want to meet him.
他已经为我选好了丈夫
He has chosen someone for me.
他已经选好了
He has chosen.
他可能更喜欢我
He might iike me more.
你不了解我爸爸
You don't know my father.
爸爸
Daddy.
爸爸 我吵醒你了吗?
Daddy, did I wake you?
没有 小宝贝
No, sweetheart.
爸爸 你睡觉的时候梦到我了吗?
Daddy, do you dream about me when you're sleeping?
我梦到了
I dream...
你
About you...
你妈妈
And your mother...
还有你姐姐
And your sister.
法蒂玛说人结婚后就不做梦了
Fatima said you stop dreaming when you get married.
宝贝 她错了
She's wrong, sweetheart.
我们一生都会做梦
You dream all your life.
这是上帝的礼物
It's one of god's gifts.
明白吗
Understand?
-亲我一下 -不
- give me a kiss. - no.
-亲一下 -不
- one kiss. - no.
就一下
Only one.
见过法瓦后
After fawai, we have meetings...
我们要和内政部长萨伊德·艾戴利兹
With saeed ei-dalizi, minister of interior...
国防部长哈姆沙·里乔里会面
Hamsa regiori, the head of defense.
萨伊德还不错
Saeed's all right.
里乔里有点疯狂史
Regiori has a...a littie bit of a solophist back-story...
但是他知道该站在哪一边
But he knows which side he's on.
这个法...法瓦什么 他姓什么?
So, uh, this, uh, fa-fawai-- what's his name?
-阿巴斯·法瓦 -阿巴斯·法瓦
- abasi fawai. - abasi fawai.
-他很强硬? -好像 我没见过他
- so he's the hard guy? - yeah. i--i've never met him.
你是土霸 而我是书生
You're the, uh, knuckle-dragger. I'm the pen-pusher.
你和他联♥系♥会比较多
He'll be more your contact than mine.
驴子驮的东西太多了 造成了车祸 真混乱
They overload these donkeys and cause accidents. chaos.
来杯茶 谢谢
Tea, please.
好的
Okay.
你在这呆多久了
How long you been here?
五个半月了
Five and a half months.
就呆在广场那边
It's just on the other side of the square.
-阿米德 发生什么了? -前面出事故了 先生
- ahmid, what's going on? - accident, sir.
该死的交通
Fuckin' traffic, man
从后门走 从后门走
Out the back! out the back!
弗利曼先生
Mr. freeman.
很抱歉
I am sorry.
-我是李·迈尔斯 -李 我是道格拉斯
- lee mayers. - lee, it's douglas.
迪克森怎么样?
How's dixon?
他死了
He's dead.
妈的 你现在在哪
Fuck. where are you now?
在医院
At the hospital.
-你受伤了吗 -没有 我没事
- are you hurt? - no. I'm fine.
听着 你要暂时升职
All right, listen. you're gonna have to step up for a while.
接替迪克森的工作 直接向我报告 明白吗?
Fill in for dixon. report directly to me. understood?
我明白
Yeah, I understand.
道格拉斯 你没事吧?
Douglas, are you okay?
没事
Yeah.