柯林·惠特曼
Corrine whitman.
是的
Yes, it is.
请继续讲
All right, go ahead.
他现在情况怎么样?
What's his condition?
有人通知他妻子吗
Has anybody contacted his wife yet?
不 我来吧
No. I will do it.
-有人宣布对此负责吗 -怎么了?
- any claim of responsibility? - what is it?
不 我马上来
No. all right. I'm comin' in.
发生什么了
What's happened?
自杀性炸♥弹♥ 炸死了一个我们的人
Suicide bombing over there, and they got one of us.
天哪 现在是凌晨两点
Jesus. it's 2:00 a.m.
他们一定是故意这么安排的
Yeah. well, I'm sure they arranged it...
就是想刁难你 亲爱的
Just to spite you, honey.
他是有绿卡的埃及人?
So he's egyptian with a green card?
他什么时候到
Okay. when's he land?
去做吧
Okay, do it.
我授权给你了
I'm givin' you the authorization.
欢迎来到华盛顿特区
Welcome to washington, d.c.
请跟随指示牌到美国海关
Please follow the signs to u.s. customs.
所有旅客在转机前
All arriving passengers must clear customs here...
请先进行清关
Before embarking on connecting flights.
请准备好护照和报关表格
Please have your passports and customs declaration forms ready.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-你是安沃·艾尔依伯希米吗 -我是
- mr. anwar el-ibrahimi? - yes?
先生 有一条您的紧急消息
Sir, we have an emergency message for you.
-能跟我们走吗 -什么意思 是什么消息
- would you follow us, please? - what do you mean? what is it?
-是我妻子吗?她还好吗? -抱歉 先生
- is it my wife? is she all right? - I apologize, sir.
他们没告诉我们细节
They don't give us any details.
-找到了 -我们走
- I got it. - okay, let's go.
19人死亡 75人受伤
19 dead, 75 injured.
爱·哈扎米已声称对此事负责
Ei-hazim have claimed responsibility.
新来的那个家伙呢?
And the new guy?
脖子中枪
Shrapnei in the neck.
流血过多死了
He bled to death.
妈的
Damn.
先生
Sir.
中情局的柯林·惠特曼打电♥话♥来
You have calls from corrine whitman, cia...
国♥务♥院♥的戴维斯也打电♥话♥来
And mr. davis at the u.s. state department.
先把柯林的电♥话♥转进来
Give me corrine first.
就死了一个美国人
One dead american.
我在哪
Where am I?
拉希德·塞利米
Rashid salimi.
什么
What?
拉希德·塞利米
Rashid salimi.
不 先生 我的名字是安沃·艾尔依伯希米
No, sir. my name is anwar el-ibrahimi.
拉希德是
Rashid is an egyptian national...
声称对今天的恐怖袭击负责的埃及人
Who's claimed responsibility for today's terror attack.
什么袭击?
What attack?
应该由你来告诉我
Why don't you tell me?
我不知道什么袭击 什么也不知道
I don't know anything about any attack of any kind.
我过去18小时一直在从南非起飞的飞机上
I've been on a plane from south africa for 18 hours.
这是你的电♥话♥吗
Is this your phone?
看上去像我的 怎么了?
It looks like mine. why?
-号♥码符合 -什么号♥码?
- numbers match. - what numbers?
拉希德在过去的几个月里
Rashid has placed several calls to your phone...
给你打过几个电♥话♥
Over the last few months.
不 先生 我从没和叫拉希德的人说过话
No, sir. I've never taiked to anybody named rashid.
你在开普敦做什么?
What were you doing in cape town?
为什么要铐着我? 我要和律师谈谈
Why am I shackled this way? I want to speak to a lawyer.
你在开普敦做什么?
What were you doing in cape town?
参加一个
Attending a conference...
化学工程师会议
For chemical engineers.
南非矿物燃料基金会邀请我参加
I was invited by the south african fossll fuels foundation.
你都和谁碰面了?
Who did you meet with?
列出名单
List them.
我能给我妻子打电♥话♥吗?
Can I call my wife?
不能
No.
他们都是我们这个行业
These are all well-regarded professionals...
倍受尊敬的教授
In my industry.
你熟悉制做炸♥弹♥的技术吗
Are you familiar with bomb-making techniques?
什么?
What?
你制做过炸♥弹♥吗?
Have you ever constructed a bomb?
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
你从没制做过炸♥弹♥?
You've never constructed a bomb?
没有 先生
No, sir.
六年前我在美国烟酒枪♥械♥管理署
Six years ago...
赞助的项目中工作过一段时间
I, uh...I worked briefly on a study commissioned by the atf.
和制做炸♥弹♥没有任何联♥系♥
Nothing to do with bomb-making.
只是使用跟踪技术进行探测
Just detection, using trace paper technology.
你可以查一下
You can check it out.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们会查的
We will.
关键是
The point is...
你和炸♥弹♥打过交道
You have experience with explosives.
我们那时有十人一起工作
There were ten of us on that team.
是为政♥府♥机构做的 你把他们都逮捕了吗?
It was for a government agency. have you arrested them, too?
拉希德·塞利米
Rashid salimi.
我不认识拉希德这个人!
I don't know anyone named rashid!
他在哪?
Where is he?
不知道
I don't know.
我来打他电♥话♥
I'm gonna call him.
这里是安沃语♥音♥信箱 请留言
You've reached anwar. piease ieave a message.
是我们 我们在出口
Hey, it's us. we're at arrivais...
但是找不到你
And we don't see you anywhere.
也许是我们弄错了
Maybe we got the information wrong.
收到以后给我们打电♥话♥ 再见
Call me back when you get this. okay, bye.
爱·哈扎米在爆♥炸♥数分钟后就宣称对此事负责
Ei-hazim ciaimed responsibility within minutes of the attack.
爆♥炸♥发生在一个人群密集的广场
The incident took piace in a crowded square...
很多人正在去上班的路上
As residents were heading to work...
十九人死亡 数十人受伤
Leaving nineteen dead and dozens more injured.
这第四起爆♥炸♥
The fourth in a series of attacks...
它再一次地提醒人们
The bombing has once again raised concerns...
极端分子正在瞄准政♥府♥
That extremists are targeting governments...
我需要所有关于爱·哈扎米的情报
I need everything we have on ai-hazim brigade. okay?
在新的人选没到来之前
I have been asked to fill in for dixon...
由我取代迪克森的位置
Untii a repiacement can be found.
我要一份关于法瓦的详细资料
Uh, I need a work-up on fawai.
阿巴斯·法瓦
Uh, abasi fawai.
我要件新衬衫
I need a shirt.
-你没事吧 -我要件新衬衫
- are you okay? - I need a shirt.
我要件衬衫 帮我找一件
I need a shirt. I need--I need you to get me shirt...
-好的 -好的?
- okay. okay. - okay?
普通一点的就行
Okay, I need a plain shirt...
-不要那种有条纹的 -好的
- not a--not a shirt with stripes. - yes.
-我知道什么样的衬衫 道格拉斯 -普通棉制的
- I know what a shirt is, douglas. - just a plain cotton shirt.
-听明白了吗? -明白了
- do you--do you know what I'm talk--okay. - okay?
好 找一件过来
Okay. good. I need a shirt.
我还想要...
And I--I need a--I need, um...uh...
什么? 口香糖?
What? gum?
对
Uh, yeah. yeah.
好的
Okay. okay.
如果开普敦说他登机了但他却没到华盛顿...
If cape town says he boarded and d.c. says he didn't...
那肯定有一方搞错了
Then one of them is wrong.
对不起 但一个人不可能
I'm sorry, sir, but you cannot just get...
从一个国家上了飞机到了目的国后却不下飞机的
On a plane in one country and not get off in another.
你们肯定会有一些关于他的记录
Now, you must have some record of him...
比如到港或者转机的记录
Arriving or transferring to another airline.
对
Yes.
再查一下
Well, check again.
他睡了吗?
Is he asleep?