她的自行车!
Her bicycle!
你可别着急,太妃糖!
Now don't you be in a hurry, Taffy!
别为我担心。你不。
Don't worry about me. Don't you be.
嘿,来吧!军队有一些好奇的机制。
Hey, come on! The army’s got some inquisitive mechanics.
好吧,现在有什么问题吗?
Okay, what's wrong with it now?
我不知道,麦克斯。我只是碰巧闭上眼睛,突然间她停了下来。
I don't know, Max. I just happened to close my eyes, and all of a sudden she stops.
就像这样。
Just like that.
可怜的小老头。你觉得她只是累了吗?
Poor little old thing. You expect she could just be tired?
每次你不停下来,我都很担心。
Every time you didn't stop, I worry.
我觉得你可能已经死了。会有什么不同吗?
I think maybe you're dead. Would it make any difference?
最肯定。你用了我的自行车。
Most certainly would. You had my bicycle.
你可以在你的日记里写上我会回来的…即使我死了,没有你的自行车。
Well, you can put in your diary that I would've come back... even if I were dead and didn't have your bicycle.
我喜欢你。
I like you.
哦,嘿,我差点忘了。
Oh, hey, I almost forgot.
这是我答应给你的食物。
Here's the food I promised you.
我猜你现在有点饿了。
I guess you're a little hungry by now.
哦,不。三周前,我吃了一两个饼干。
Oh, no. Three weeks ago, I stuffed myself with a cracker or two.
对不起,我拿这件事开玩笑。
I'm sorry I joked about it.
下次我就能早点回来了。
Next time, I'll be around a lot sooner.
你可以在日记里写…我会等你的,即使我刚结束宴会,不需要我的自行车。
Well, you can put in your diary... I would have waited for you, even if I'd just finished a banquet and I didn't need my bicycle.
嘿,你想骗谁?这辆卡车没有任何问题。
Hey, who you trying to kid? There's nothin' wrong with this truck.
踩在启动器上。
Step on the starter.
你介意把开关打开吗?
Would you mind turning on the switch, please?
开关吗?哦。是的。
The switch? Oh. Yeah.
然后把它扔低,然后继续前进。
Then throw it in low and keep on moving.
来吧!来吧!
Come on! Come on!
那我的朋友呢?我不能丢下他不管。
What about my buddy? I can't just leave him behind.
听着,伙计,我们在军队里做的很多事都是我们做不到的。
Look, pal, most of the things we do in this army are things we can't do.
现在行动起来。
Now get moving.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
哦,不。
Oh, no.
好吧,他们又这么做了。
Well, they did it again.
亲爱的,我得借用一下你的自行车,但我会回来的!
Honey, I'm gonna have to borrow your bicycle, but I'll be back!
哦,罗伯逊。
Oh, Robertson.
是的,先生?
Yes, sir?
我想和你谈谈。
I want to talk to you.
我有个消息你可能会想听。
I got some news you might like to hear.
什么消息,先生?
What news is that, sir?
我已经获准批准调动的申请。
I've been given permission to approve requests for transfer.
我尊重你的。一小时内你就会换只部队。
I'm honoring yours. You'll be in another outfit within an hour.
副队,我希望你忘了这一点。
Lieutenant, I'd hoped you'd forgotten that.
我不想转调,长官。
I don't want a transfer, sir.
好吧。
Okay.
谢谢您,先生。
Thank you, sir.
我看你找到了一些很有才华的劳动力。
Hey, I see you got yourself some very talented labor.
不坏,是吧?
Not bad, huh?
你怎么让他们对你的工作这么感兴趣?
How'd you get 'em so interested in the work?
这不是我。是你们。他们说,当他们看到所有这些补给运过来时,他们认为战争差不多结束了。哦,耶!
It wasn't me. It was you guys. The said when they saw all these supplies movin' up, they figured the war was as good as over. Oh, yeah!
嘿,这才是我喜欢的打仗方式。让敌人替你做吧。
Hey, now that's the way I like to fight a war. Let the enemy do it for you.
哈!这是一文不值。看这个。
Huh! That's nothin'. Watch this.
嘿,椒盐卷饼!
Hey, pretzel!
一,二!♬搬运和装载
Eins, zwei! ♪ Lift und load ♪
♬搬运和装载
♪ Lift und load ♪
一个给小阿道夫
♪ One for little Adolf ♪
一个给克利夫兰印第安人
♪ And one for the Cleveland Indians ♪♪
嘿,太棒了!
Hey, that's wonderful!
虽然不是《佛罗里达六重奏》,但我还是受不了。
It ain't the Floradora Sextet, but it kills me.
你有一个工会。再见。
You got a union. So long.
嘿,鹧鸪!
Hey, Partridge!
你会在哪里?鹧鸪。嘿!
Where you goin'? Partridge. Hey!
真的是你吗,希金斯?
Say, is that really you, Higgins?
当然,你,你不能是威尔逊。
It sure is And, you, you can't be Wilson.
你以为我是谁…艾森豪威尔吗?
Who'd you think I was... Eisenhower?
好吧,你可以骗过我。这是我第一次看到你们干净。
Well, you could have fooled me. This is the first time I've seen you guys clean.
我们有干净的制♥服♥,淋浴和刮胡子。
We got clean uniforms and showers and shaves.
发生了什么……德国投降?不,不。坎贝尔。
What happened... Germany surrender? No, no. Campbell did.
他给我们放了四个半小时的假。
He gave us four and one-half hours off.
不是因为他想。因为这些卡车太破旧了,开不动了。
Not because he wanted to. Because the trucks are so beat up they won't run.
把它藏起来,好吗?
And, look, hide that, will you?
在他想出办法让我们骑自行车把补给送到巴顿之前。
Before he figures out some way for us to take supplies up to Patton by bicycle.
你为什么不先放过坎贝尔一段时间呢?
Hey, why don't you lay off Campbell for a while?
是啊,我听腻了你的抱怨。
Yeah, I'm tired of hearin' you gripe.
你听起来和威尔逊一样坏。
You're gettin' to sound as bad as Wilson.
笑话!
Joke!
我们都会去金屋,帕特里奇。你可以在那里加入我们。
We'll all be at the Maison D'Or, Partridge. You can join us there.
世界上没有什么能阻止我。
Nothin' in the world's gonna stop me.
我将见到你。
I'll see you.
免费的。f……嘿,说点有魅力的话。为什么,很简单!
For free. For f... Hey, say somethin' else charming. Why, that's easy!
嘿,嘿,嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
快来拿吧!
Come and get it!
这就跟你问声好!你觉得怎么样?
Hi! What do you say?
抱歉,伙计。这是高优先级的商品。
Sorry, fellas. This is high-priority merchandise.
我要把她直接送去酒吧。
I'm gonna Red Ball her right to the bar.
中士,别让我挡你的路。宝贝,你和我在一起。
Sergeant, don't let me stand in your way. Baby, you're with me.
嘿,伙计!
Hey, waiter!
继续说,中士。你说了。
Well, go on, Sarge. You're spoke for.
嘿,宝贝,你会说英语吗?
Hey, baby, you speak English?
怎么了……“英语”是个脏话吗?
What's the matter... "English" a dirty word?
你的快乐是什么?哦,你喝了一些。
What's your pleasure? Oh, you've had a few.
不,不。你的出现让我陶醉。
No, no. I'm just intoxicated by your presence.
来吧。不让我请你喝一杯吗?苦艾酒黑醋栗。
Come on. Aren't you gonna let me buy you a drink? Vermouth cassis.
苦艾酒……黑醋栗吗?Certainement。
Vermouth... Cassis? Certainement.
你是怎么找到这里的?
Um, how did you find your way here?
我们要来瑟堡买♥♥些补给,所以我们想看看风景。
Oh, we had to come to Cherbourg for some supplies, so we thought we'd take in the sights.
你们怎么不上路?
Why aren't you men on the road?
西蒙·勒格里给我们放了几个小时假。
Simon Legree gave us a couple hours off.
也许他只是想在我们回来后想出什么下流的事来对付我们。
Maybe just so he could think of something dirty to do to us when we get back.
你为什么这么不喜欢他?
Why do you dislike him so much?
他,我哥哥阿尔和我曾经是好朋友。
He, my brother Al and myself were close friends once.
他对你做了什么?
So, what did he do to you?
艾尔和奇克…开着两拖车的汽油飞过落基山脉
Well, Al and Chick were... drivin' a double-trailer load of gas over the Rockies.
那辆卡车出了点问题。
Somethin' went wrong with the truck.
它折弯了,冲出公路,进了树林,翻了个身,然后就着火了。
It jackknifed, went off the road into the woods, turned over and caught on fire.
坎贝尔看到麻烦来了就跳了出来。
Campbell jumped out when he saw trouble comin'.
艾尔被车压住了。
Al got pinned in the cab.
坎贝尔没有回去找他,而是脸色发黄跑掉了。
And instead of goin' back to get him, Campbell turned yellow and ran.
难道他没有什么要说的吗?
Didn't he have anything to say?
任何解释吗?解释吗?
Any explanation? Explanation?
他说卡车折弯时他被甩出了驾驶室。
He said he was thrown out of the cab when the truck jackknifed.
他被打晕了。
He was knocked cold.
当他醒过来的时候,阿尔正在……
When he came to, Al was...
嗨,中尉坎贝尔。
Hi, Lieutenant Campbell.
威士忌。
Whiskey.
把那些栅栏拿掉,到外面去。
Take off those bars and come outside.
你犯了个错误,小红。所以我犯了个错误。
You're makin' a mistake, Red. So I'm makin' a mistake.
抓住他。
Get him.
把他交给宪兵,告诉他们我已经下令逮捕他了。
Turn him over to the M.P.s. Tell them he's under arrest by my orders.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
你这是在惩罚他,是吗,副队?
You're sort of throwin' the book at him, aren't you, Lieutenant?
你知道他在想什么。
You know what's on his mind.
你也一样。
So you do too.
你看,红十字会小姐。让我们搞清楚一件事。
Well, look, Miss Red Cross. Let's get one thing straight.
那辆卡车着火的时候,大家都无能为力。
When that truck went up in flames, there wasn't anything anybody could do about it.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我希望你永远不会看到一次烧伤。
I hope you never have to see one burn.
你们这些2371卡车部队的人,请到卸货室报告。
Any of you men here from the 2371st Truck Company, report back to the dumptout de suite.
这是法语里"别浪费一分钟"的意思
That's French for "Don't waste a minute."
来吧。
Come on.
在这里,在常规的红球路线之外,有一个支点。
Out here, beyond the regular Red Ball route, is a spur.
在那个马刺上是莫雷,巴顿的一个坦克先头部队陷入了困境。
On that spur is Moret, where one of Patton's spearheading tank outfits is bogged down.
电影精选列表