历史记载这次入侵…从德国♥军♥队手中解放欧洲…开始于1944年7月。
History records that the invasion... which was to liberate Europe from the German army... began in July of 1944.
诺曼底登陆已经过去了。
D-day was already behind us.
我们冲进了海滩,在树篱间战斗……到达了村庄街道的废墟。
We'd stormed the beaches and fought through the hedgerows... and reached the rubble of village streets.
有一段时间,我们以为这是一个步行,但30英里的内陆,圣-ô和Périers之间的城镇,我们遇到了它……
For a while, we thought it was gonna be a walkover, but 30 miles inland, between the towns of Saint-ô and Périers, we ran into it...
由德国人和枪炮组成的墙由der Führer在那里布置,目的是:
A wall of German men and guns planted there by der Führer with one order:
守住或战死。
Hold or die.
德国人没有下达命令的权利。
The Germans didn't have any corner on giving orders.
突破。
Break through.
因此,在7月27日,盟军全线溃败,我们用我们所有的武器袭击了西墙,闪电乔·柯林斯的第七军团为我们指明了道路。
And so, on July 27, the Allied armies swung all the way from the floor, and we hit the west wall with everything we had, Lightning Joe Collins's Seventh Corps showing the way.
过了漫长而难忘的三天,墙终于裂开了,裂缝变成了一个洞……洞是一个门。
It took three long, never-forgotten days, but the wall cracked, and the crack became a hole... and the hole a doorway.
通过大门,涌入法国的装甲部队比德国人知道的还要多。
And through the door, more armor poured into France than the Germans knew existed.
考特尼·霍奇斯将军的第一集团军向东驶向塞纳河。
General Courtney Hodges's First Army moved east toward the Seine.
陆军元帅蒙提·蒙哥马利的第21军群…抄近路往北去了安特卫普
Field Marshal "Monty" Montgomery's 21st Army Group... took a cut north, heading for Antwerp.
还有乔治·巴顿将军的第三集团军……好吧,乔治,他带着他的坦克,他的士兵,加上他个人特有的勇气……把他们直接带到巴黎的中心。
And General George S. Patton's Third Army... Well, George, he took his tanks, his men, added a dash of his private brand of courage... and led them straight up the center for Paris.
嘿,别闹了,你这个混♥蛋♥!
Hey, knock it off, you jerk!
如果你想制♥造♥点噪音,那就赶紧上路,加入战争吧!
You feel like makin' some noise, get down the road and join the war!
我给你十秒钟,让你赶快离开!
I'll give you 10 seconds to get out of there!
是吗?好吧,我给你10秒钟把球拍敲下来……在我给你一拳之前早上好,先生。
Yeah? Well, I'll give you just 10 seconds to knock that racket off... before I give you a punch right in the... Good morning, sir.
希望我没破坏一场破游戏,副队。
I hope I didn't break up a crap game, Lieutenant.
没有,先生。
No, sir.
你为什么躺在这条路上?
Why are you lying doggo here in the road?
-你是迷路了还是害怕了,还是两者都有?——不,先生。
- Are you lost or afraid or both? - Neither, sir.
只是我们只剩下一罐汽油了,我想我们应该留着它。
It's just that we only had one can of gas left, and I thought we'd save it.
留着干什么用?
Save it for what?
你不可能战胜你没有占领的敌人或没有占领的地形。
You can't win a war against enemy you don't capture or terrain you don't take.
所以回到坦克里,开始行动!
So get back in that tank and start moving!
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
哇。
Wow.
所以我们烧光了最后一罐汽油。然后呢?
So we burn up our last can of gas. Then what?
也许这条路上什么地方有加油站。
Maybe there's some gas stations along the road somewhere.
哦,当然。这是一条普通的66号♥公路。
Aw, sure. This is a regular Route 66.
免费空气,免费水和注册厕所。
Free air, free water and registered restrooms.
是的。他们用88毫米的外壳清洗你的挡风玻璃。
Yeah. They wash your windshield with an 88-millimeter shell.
他们为什么不派后勤补给部队去?
Why don't they send up those back-line supply troops?
你在开玩笑吧?理论?
Are you kidding? Those jokers?
如果你指望他们能跟上《血肉之躯》的步伐,我敢打赌我们用弹弓拿下柏林。
If you expect them to keep up with Old Blood and Guts, I'll bet my bottom stripe we take Berlin with slingshots.
嘿,查理。
Hey, Charlie.
这里还有一幅关于戈登将军的漫画。
They got another cartoon in here about General Gordon.
我愿意花20美元看看他看到……把钱拿上来,副队。
I'd give $20 to see his face when he sees... Get your money up, Lieutenant.
我希望这是值得的。
I hope it was worth it.
现在拿起电♥话♥,拿到通讯区先行区…卡特上校。在勒芒。
Now get on that telephone and get the advance section of the communications zone... Colonel Carter. It's in Le Mans.
是,长官,打电♥话♥吧,下士。
Yes, sir. Make the call, Corporal.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
这里是Tippecanoe 6。给我塔特前进。
This is Tippecanoe 6. Give me Tatter Forward.
这是一个非常重要的电♥话♥。接起……一个高优先级的电♥话♥。
This is a high-priority call. Get that... a high-priority call.
我要卡特上校…巴顿将军手下的李·戈登少将。
I want Colonel Carter... for Major General Lee Gordon on General Patton's staff.
是的,是的。是谁?
Yeah, yeah. Who is it?
我是李·戈登少将。你能听到我说话吗?
This is Major General Lee Gordon speaking. Can you hear me?
是的,长官,是的,将军。你能听到我说话吗?
Yes, sir. Yes, General. Can you hear me?
我能不能听到你的声音没有任何区别…因为你什么都不能说。
Doesn't make any difference whether I can hear you... because you're not going to be doing any of the talking.
十天前,你告诉我补给已经送上去了。他们在哪儿?
Ten days ago, you told me that supplies were being sent up. Where are they?
嗯…嗯,您看,先生,呃…我受够了承诺!
Uh... Uh, well, you see, sir, uh... I'm fed up with promises!
我要汽油,汽油,还有汽油。
I want gasoline and gasoline and more gasoline.
我要小口径弹♥药♥和口粮,你们尽快把它们送到我这里来。
And I want small-caliber ammunition and rations, and I want them sent up here as fast as you can get them to me.
我知道你的感受,将军,但你的部队一直在前进…比大家想象的快四倍。
I know how you feel, General, but your outfit's been moving... four times as fast as anybody thought it would.
我们最终会追上你的。
We'll catch up to you eventually.
“最终”!
"Eventually"!
把补给给我!
Get me those supplies!
Ten-hut !
Ten-hut!
情况是这样的,伙计们。自在。
Here's the situation, men. At ease.
在盟军登陆后的23天里…突破了德军的主要防线,巴顿将军的军队一路打到了塞纳河。
In the 23 days since the Allied troops... broke their way through the main German line of defense, General Patton's army has fought its way to the Seine River.
离敌占区270英里。
That's 270 miles into enemy-held territory.
这是战争中最重要的推进,但巴顿将军的通讯支援线已经超出了他的范围。
It's the most important push in the war, but General Patton has outrun his line of communications support.
他在喝汽油,用点30口径的子弹追德国佬。
He's virtually drinking gasoline, chasing krauts with .30-caliber bullets.
他一个人在外面晃荡。
He's dangling out there all by himself.
我们的工作是帮他摆脱困境,让他继续下去。
It's our job to get him off that hook and keep him rolling.
没有对巴顿作为一个战地指挥官的能力进行反思,将军,但是军事历史已经证明了战争是一种尺蠖。
No reflection on Patton's ability as a field commander, General, but military history has proved that war is an inchworm.
当尾巴追上来时,头必须停下来。
The head has to stop while the tail catches up.
-我们的补给线…-现在,巴顿将军正在改写军事历史。
- Now, our supply line... - Right now, Colonel, General Patton is rewriting military history.
他已经证明了许多军事概念是过时的,特别是我们的供应概念。
He's already demonstrated that many military concepts are obsolete, especially our concept of supply.
但是,将军,你要如何供给一支和他一样快速的军队呢?
But, General, how do you supply an army that's moved as fast as his?
没有什么前方机场值得讨论,我们的工程师需要60天才能把那些铁路修好。
There are no forward airfields worth discussing, and it'll take our engineers 60 days to put those railroads back into shape.
我来告诉你我们要怎么做……卡车,卡车和更多的卡车。
I'll tell you how we're gonna do it... With trucks, trucks and more trucks.
我们会清出我们的私人路线。
We'll clear our own private route.
我们会限制所有人…从法国平民到作战部队
We'll make it off-limit for everyone... from French civilians to combat units.
我们要建一条通往巴顿的私人单行道。
We'll set up our own one-way private road to Patton and back.
但这条路必须经过巴顿绕过的地方。
But that road will have to go through points that Patton's bypassed.
卡车如何穿过敌人的口袋?
How do trucks get through enemy pockets?
他们杀出一条路来。
They fight their way through.
你的车情况如何,上校?
What's your vehicle situation, Colonel?
明早我就能准备好六千多辆卡车。
I could have better than 6,000 trucks ready to roll by morning.
好吧。在我们今晚离开勒芒之前,我们将有一个从滩头到前方的红球快车…一条出去,一条回来。
All right. Before we leave Le Mans tonight, we'll have a beachhead-to-front Red Ball Express... One way out and one way back.
将军,我们也许有卡车,但人手不够把所有卡车都装上去。
General, we might have the trucks, but we haven't men enough to put in all of them.
那就把人找来。
Then get the men.
所有在E.T.O.里没有射杀或踢出德国佬洞的人…就会发现自己在推一辆卡车。
Every man in the E.T.O. Who isn't shooting or kicking krauts out of their holes... is going to find himself pushing a truck.
好吧,先生们。
All right, gentlemen.
我们13点在这里集♥合♥。把所有计划放在一起,让这个红球开始运转。
We'll reassemble here at 1300. Put all the plans together and get this Red Ball rolling.
Ten-hut !
Ten-hut!
如果我知道这是怎么回事我就放过你六个小时。
I'd give a six-hour pass if I knew what this was all about.
我已经做到了。我还是不知道。
I already did. I still don't know.
那就别再绞尽脑汁了。
Then stop beatin' your brains out thinkin'.
你猜对了,他们会改变整个事情,即使他们不得不输掉战争。
You do guess it right, they'll change the whole thing, even if they have to lose the war.
这是有史以来最高奖的智力竞赛节目。
This is the highest-prize quiz show of all times.
我们是运输队的,不是吗?
We're in the Transportation Corps, aren't we?
这意味着我们要开卡车了。
That means we'll be driving trucks.
是的。他们不在乎谁来做这种工作。
Yeah. The kind of work they don't care who does.
卡车。谁想开卡车?
Trucks. Who wants to drive a truck?
没有人。最重要的是我。
Nobody. And most of all me.
应该有人告诉政♥府♥这是怎么回事。
Somebody oughta tell the government what's goin' on over here.
我们训练了一年半。
A year and a half we train.
他们叫我们104战团。
The Fightin' 104th, they call us.
我知道这意味着什么。只有104个会参加战斗。
And I know what it means. Only 104 of them are gonna fight.
我们剩下的人会变成骑自行车的。
The rest of us are gonna wind up as wheel jockeys.
你为什么不停止抱怨?
Why don't you stop beefin'?
开卡车是世界上最容易上手的事情。
Drivin' a truck is the softest touch in the world.
你整天坐着。
You sit down all day long.
你在这里学到一些东西。你把它放在这里。
You pick up some stuff here. You put it over here.
没人盯着你。
Nobody breathin' down your neck.
带两壶白兰地。
Carry a couple of jugs of cognac.
和小姐……他们不愿意做什么,为了一个骑和一加仑汽油带回家给爸爸…不能做。
And mademoiselles... What they won't do for a ride and a gallon of gasoline to take home to Papa... can't be done.
你把这里说得像天堂一样。
Hey, you make it sound like heaven.
我甚至不想去天堂开卡车。
I wouldn't even want to drive a truck in heaven.
我对这些小玩意一窍不通。
I don't know the first thing about one of these gadgets.
这是小事一桩。花10分钟去学习。
It's a cinch. Take you 10 minutes to learn.
回到美国后,我把钻井平台从一个海岸推到另一个海岸。
Back in the States, I pushed rigs from one coast to the other.
各种各样的天气……雨,雪,沙漠。
All kinds of weather... Rain, snow, desert.
——是吗?-是的。
- Yeah? - Yeah.
让我告诉你我在莫哈韦沙漠的那次。
Let me tell you about the time I was on the Mojave Desert run.
在树荫下是120美元,而我却装满了爆米花。
It was 120 in the shade, and I was loaded with popcorn.
突然,这东西开始爆开了。
All of a sudden, this stuff started to pop.
轰隆、轰隆、轰隆。
Boom, boom, boom.
你相信吗?等我到了凤♥凰♥城,我所要做的就是加黄油和盐。
And would you believe it? By the time I got to Phoenix, all I had to do was add the butter and the salt.
是的。
Yeah.
非常有趣。
Very entertaining.
哦,那没什么。
Oh, that was nothin'.
有一次我在落基山脉开车,看到了吗?
Once I was drivin' in the Rockies, see?
落基山脉吗?这是……是的。
Rockies? And it was... Yeah.
我自己把一些钻机推过那些山。
I pushed a few rigs over those hills myself.
哦?挺冷的,不是吗?
Oh? Pretty cold, wasn't it?
嘿,你在忙什么呢…秘密武器的配方?
Hey, what are you workin' on there... A formula for a secret weapon?
电影精选列表