从坎贝尔的脑子里读出一些不存在的东西。
Readin' things into Campbell's mind that aren't there.
听着,你不能整天跟他一起。你不知道。
Look, you don't ride with him all day. You don't know.
罗比,我去过世界各地,见过各种各样的人。
Robbie, I've been all over the world, seen all kinds of people.
这是我共事过的最棒的一群人,尽管他们中有一半是白人。
This is the greatest bunch of fellas I've ever worked with, even if half of them are white.
我只听到他们争吵,抱怨,自怨自艾,把痛苦发泄在别人身上。
All I ever heard 'em do is argue and complain, feel sorry for themselves, try to take their misery out on somebody else.
争论和抱怨并不是坏事。这表明他们有精神。
Arguin' and complaining' isn't bad. That shows they've got spirit.
他们所要做的就是让灵魂向同一个方向前进。
All they've gotta do is to get that spirit movin' in the same direction.
当他们来的时候,你会看到一只部队就在你面前成长……你会为之骄傲的。
When they do, you're gonna see an outfit grow right up in front of you... one you'll be proud of.
骄傲吗?
Proud?
与他指挥。
With him commanding.
那孩子没有任何问题。
There's nothing wrong with that boy.
总有一天,Robbie,你会喜欢那个男孩的。
The day will come, Robbie, when you're gonna like that boy.
这不是一件容易的工作。
This is no easy job.
他有很多心事。我们能做的就是尽力帮他解决问题。
Got a lot on his mind. The best thing we can do is to try to help him work it out.
——停下!——停下!停下!
- Hold it! - Hold it! Hold it!
这是多久以前的事了?
How long ago did this happen?
大约半小时前,先生。
About a half an hour ago, sir.
为什么道路还没有清理干净?-我们没有设备,长官
- Why hasn't the road been cleared? - We don't have equipment, sir.
我们的护卫队会绕过它。我们把肇事车留在这里清理道路。
Our convoy will go around it. We'll leave our wrecker here to clear the road.
我不建议你这么做,长官,这个地区有很多地雷。
I wouldn't advise that, sir. This area is pretty heavily mined.
不如我们派人去下一个巡逻点找工兵?
Why don't we send someone back to the next patrol point for an engineer crew?
我们整个下午都会在这里。红球会从这里堆积到圣l0。
We'd be here all afternoon. Red Ball would be piled up from here to Saint-L0.
不,我们不能等。
No, we can't wait.
我自己开第一辆车过去。
I'll take the first truck through myself.
麦考德,你回车上去。是的,先生。
McCord, you get back in your vehicle. Yes, sir.
我会绕着弹坑转,用机关枪扫视地面。
I'll circle the craters, sweep the ground with a machine gun.
如果有地雷,子弹会把它们引爆。
If there are any mines, the bullets should explode them.
我们只需要一条10英尺宽的小路。
All we need's a path 10 feet wide.
中士,你能把人召集起来吗?是的,先生。
Sergeant, will you get the men together? Yes, sir.
好了,伙计们,到这里集♥合♥!
All right, you men, assemble up here!
在双!
On the double!
开在路上!跟紧卡车!
Stay on the road! Keep close to the trucks!
好吧。这里的情况。
All right. Here's the situation.
这一带无疑布满了地雷。我们等不及了…停止那卡车!
This area around here is undoubtedly heavily mined. We can't wait... Stop that truck!
我正在努力,中尉。这是给车队的大火车头!
I'm takin' it through, Lieutenant. Here's a big locomotive for the team!
好的,你的英雄!
Okay, you heroes!
往前面走!
This way to the front!
把头盔摘下来。
Take your helmets off.
车队为什么要停下来?
What's this convoy stopped for?
为我们的一个人服务,上尉。
Holding services for one of our men, Captain.
牧师会处理的,中尉。
The chaplain will take care of that, Lieutenant.
跳上你的卡车,开始行动。
Hop in your trucks and get moving.
脱下你的头盔,先生?
Take your helmet off, sir?
你是让开,还是我逮捕你?
Do you move, or do I put you under arrest?
如果你愿意,可以把整只部队都送上军事法庭。
Court-martial the whole outfit if you'd like.
亲爱的上帝,我是二等兵戴维·麦考德。
Dear God, this is Private Davey McCord.
一个好男人。
A good man.
他总是说他希望有一天能赢点什么。
He always said he wanted to win something someday.
他从来没有。
He never did.
也许你可以给他安排个奖品。
Maybe you could fix some kind of a prize for him.
这是他应得的。
He earned it.
阿们。
Amen.
你有什么事吗,上尉?
Something you wanted, Captain?
不。试着弥补失去的时间。
No. Just try and make up the lost time.
副队,让你的人把这些东西放回卡车里。为什么?
Lieutenant, have your men put this stuff back in their trucks. Why?
15英里外的路上有一辆坦克被困住了。
There's a tank outfit bogged down on the road 15 miles up.
你得靠舷移上去卸货。
You'll have to move up alongside and unload.
好了,停一下!
All right, hold it!
把所有东西都放回卡车上,准备出发!
Put everything back in the trucks and prepare to move out!
哦,不。
Oh, no.
哦!
Oh!
嘿,你觉得我们会把这些东西扔在德军防线后面吗…那就等帕顿到那儿了吗?
Hey, do you suppose we're gonna drop this stuff behind the German lines... so it'll be waitin' for Patton when he gets there?
你知道吗,我一点也不惊讶。
You know, I wouldn't be a bit surprised.
我的家人常说"罗纳德,这孩子会大有作为的"
My family used to say, "That boy, Ronald, he'll go far."
当时,我没有意识到它们的意义有多深远。
At the time, I didn't realize how far they meant.
早上好,中尉。早....它会怎么样?
Good morning, Lieutenant. Morning. How's it goin'?
既然你来了,一切都会好起来的。谢谢。
Well, it's gonna go a lot better since you're here. Thanks.
好。好了,红毛,把他们卸下来。
Good. All right, Red, get 'em unloaded.
好吧,我们先修理这辆卡车吧!
All right, let's work on this truck first!
副队,如果你允许的话,我想让你的人来帮我们。
Lieutenant, with your permission, I'd like to have some of your guys help us.
确定。麦克斯,把孩子们叫来,帮他们一把,好吗?
Sure. Max, get the boys and give 'em a hand, will you?
好了,伙计们,快点!
Okay, you guys, on the double!
你们有多少坦克?
How many tanks have you got here?
我们有10个,但是还有更多。
Well, we have 10, but there's more coming up.
把他们放到卡车里。把他们从卡车里拿出来。
Put 'em in the trucks. Take 'em out of the trucks.
把他们放进卡车里……把他们放到卡车里。把他们从卡车里拿出来。
Put 'em in the trucks... Put 'em in the trucks. Take 'em out of the trucks.
这是一个很好的节奏。
That's a good rhythm.
嘿,发生了什么事?你们走错路了吗?
Hey, what happened? Did you boys take the wrong road?
你在上面,人们在战斗。
You're up here where the men are doing the fighting.
我们来这里是为了查证一个谣言…你们把这些东西卖♥♥给德国佬。
Well, we came up here to check on a rumor... that you fellas were sellin' this stuff to the krauts.
是的,我们是。但你应该看看他们为此付出的代价。
Yeah, we are. But you oughta see the price they're payin' for it.
你们这些小丑可真有本事。
Oh, you jokers have got a soft touch.
你不只是整天坐着不动开着车在这个国家转悠,而且等你到了这里,我们还得帮你做事。
You not only sit around on your butts all day driving around the country, but when you get here, we have to do your work for you.
♬搬运和装载
♪ Lift and load ♪
一个给希♥特♥勒♥
♪ One for Hitler ♪
一个给路
♪ And one for the road ♪
♬搬运和装载
♪ Lift and load ♪
他们,呃,看起来合作得很好。
They, um, look like they work pretty well together.
♬一个为戈林♬是的,好部队。
♪ One for Goering ♪ Yeah, good outfit.
♬一个为戈林♬♬
♪ One for Goering ♪♪
你们的工作很轻松吗?这是军队还是吟游歌♥手表演?
Are you guys on a gravy train? Is this an army outfit or a minstrel show?
你认为这是一份轻松的工作,我可以跟你交换。
You think this is a gravy train, I'll swap you jobs.
你开我的卡车,我开你的坦克。
You drive my truck, and I'll drive your tank.
你在开玩笑吧,伙计?你认为我会离开巴顿的坦克连…就为了这么一套烂的4-F砖瓦行头?
Are you kiddin', buddy? You think I'd leave one of Patton's tank companies... for a lousy 4-F goldbrick outfit like this?
警官,如果我是你,我不会那样说红球快车。
Sergeant, if I were you, I wouldn't talk about the Red Ball Express that way.
哦,红球快车。我们叫它界外球快车。
Oh, the Red Ball Express. Well, we call it the Foul Ball Express.
哦!
Oh!
嘿!来吧!
Hey! Come on!
不!不,等一下,中尉。你什么意思?
No! No, wait a minute, Lieutenant. What do you mean?
你的人很容易受伤。我的油轮很坚固。
Your boys are liable to get hurt. My tankers are tough.
我们最好停止这一切。来吧。不,不。
We'd better stop this. Come on. No, no.
如果说我在生活中学到了什么,那就是不要干涉别人的争吵。
If there's anything I ever learned in life, it's not to interfere in other people's fights.
看到这个伤疤吗?我想做个和事佬。
See this scar? I got that trying to be a peacemaker.
我没看到任何疤痕。它就在那里。
I don't see any scar. It's there, all right.
来吧。我会告诉你的。
Come on. I'll tell you about it.
啊!
Aah!
你们玩得开心吗,先生们?
Are you enjoying yourselves, gentlemen?
是的,先生。不…Ten-hut !注意!
Yes, sir. No... Ten-hut! Attention!
Ten-hut !注意!
Ten-hut! Attention!
下降!下降!
Fall in! Fall in!
我总是说男人喜欢战斗……不要相信任何说我撒谎的人
I've always said that men enjoy a fight... and don't believe anybody who says I'm a liar.
但战斗就在前方!
But the battle is up there ahead of you!
把你的拳头和精力留给那些让我们卷入这场战争的狂热分子吧。
Save your fists and your energy for the fanatics who got us into this war.
不要在琐碎的争论中使用它们。和那些为你的战斗装备提供血液的人在一起。
Don't use them in petty arguments... with the men who supply the lifeblood to your fighting outfit.
如果不是红球快车和车上的人在运送补给,我们可能永远无法继续进攻。
If it weren't for the Red Ball Express and the men in it pushing through supplies, we might never be able to keep attacking.
我们每攻击一天就意味着我们离战争结束更近了一步。
And every day we can attack means we're that much nearer the end of the war.
现在过来帮红球队的司机们把你们需要的东西装进你们的坦克里!
Now get over and help those Red Ball drivers load whatever you need into your tanks!
当他们给你一加仑汽油或一颗子弹时,要心存感激,因为它可能拯救了你的生命和你国家的生命。
And whenever they hand you a gallon of gas or a bullet, be grateful, because it might be the one that saves your life and the life of your country.
油罐车们,你们用完后,两英里外来找我。
And when you're through, tankers, meet me two miles down the road.
我们看看你有多想去那里战斗!
We'll see how eager you are to fight there!
好了,中士,让人回去工作。
All right, Sergeant, get the men back to work.
是,长官,回到卡车上!
Yes, sir. Back to the trucks!
中士,你觉得那个游吟表演怎么样?
Hey, Sarge, how'd you like the minstrel show, eh?
好部队。
Good outfit.
太妃糖,我们快到了。
Well, Taffy, we're almost there.
帕特里奇,我们每三天就会经过那个法国小姑娘…在过去的五个星期里没有停止过。
Partridge, we've passed that little French girl every three days... for the past five weeks without stopping.
如果我对女人有所了解,我确实了解…她不会再等了。
If I know anything about women, and I do... She just won't wait any longer.
她会来的,和以前一样可爱。
Oh, she'll be there, and lovely as ever.
嘿,她来了!嗨,宝贝!
Hey, there she is! Hi, baby!
Whoo-ee !老兄,你有什么?
Whoo-ee! Man, what have you got?
电影精选列表