Your mother was right.
你...
You are..
非常有才华
...very talented.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在你得再写一篇更好的
Now, you just gotta write another one even better.
别有压力
No pressure.
晚安 小宝
Goodnight, sonny.
我听到人们在谈论"捕手"
I hear people talking about"Catcher"
无论我走到哪里
everywhere I go.
大家都很喜欢
Everyone just loves it.
我很兴奋 想读你的下一本书
I'm so excited to read your next book.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
你的牛排好吗
Is your steak okay?
我 我只是不太饿
I...I'm just not very hungry.
你想吃点别的吗
Oh. Uh, Could you eat something else, maybe?
不用 不好意思
No. Excuse me.
你没事吧
You okay?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
你知道 那里有个宴会
You know, there's a dinner party going on in there.
对 我现在有点不舒服
Yeah, I'm just a little uncomfortable right now.
只是一本书
It's just a book.
如果你想知道真♥相♥ 其实我不太喜欢
I didn't even like it that much, if you wanna know the truth.
你不喜欢什么
What didn't you like about it?
就像其他的假书一样
Well, it was just like all those other phony books.
很多牢骚 结局无聊
A lot of whining, and the ending was a lousy bore.
你不应该把自己太当回事
You shouldn't take yourself so seriously, you know.
你又不是第一个写热门书的人
It's not like you're the first guy to write a hit book.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
能给我你的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Can I get your phone number?
有笔吗
Got a pen?
我也有...纸
I got some...paper, too.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
克莱尔 克莱尔
Claire. - Claire.
你是第一个说讨厌的人
You're the first person that's ever said they hated it.
还是当面说
To your face.
谢谢
Thank you.
你已经俘获了意识
You have captured the consciousness
全国的意识
of the nation.
你已经进入了许多人的感受
You've tapped into the way many feel
并给他们的痛苦以共鸣
and have given a voice to their pain.
我不能再回家了
I can't go home anymore.
我写这本书是为了摆脱战争
I wrote the book to get over the war.
现在 我觉得我再次疯狂了
Now, I feel like I'm going crazy all over again.
你还没有学会如何去除分心吗
Have you not yet learned how to remove distraction?
新罕布♥什♥尔州真的很漂亮
New Hampshire is really beautiful
每年的这个时候
this time of year.
90英亩 大部分是森林
It's 90 acres, mostly woods.
这房♥子很朴素 但很漂亮
The house is modest, but very nice.
还有一个小碉堡
There's also a small bunker
可以转换为客房♥
that can be converted to a guest house.
或办公室 - 随便什么都行
Or an office. - Whatever you want.
我想你在这里会很开心的
I think you'll be really happy here.
希望如此
I hope so.
艺术家唯一关心的
An artist's only concern
就是为了某种完美而喷涌写作
is to shoot for some kind of perfection.
用他自己的措辞 而不是别人的
And on his own terms, not anyone else's.
对不起 塞林格先生
Excuse me. Mr. Salinger?
因为你写到了青少年
Since you write about teenagers
我想你可能感兴趣
I thought you might be interested in running
运营青年社
a youth group.
我想孩子们会喜欢的
I think the kids would love it.
我也喜欢 - 好极了
I would too. - Great!
他们就在这里
Yeah. They're right over here. Well..
但真正的艺术家 我注意到
Yet a real artist, I've noticed
都能活下来
will survive anything.
杰里
Jerry?
是你邀请我到这里来的
You invite me all the way out here
你一看到我就走开吗
and then walk away as soon as you see me?
我...抱歉
No. I'm...sorry.
我还以为你是个狂热的考尔菲德粉丝
I thought you were one of those crazed Caulfield fans.
你应该很幸运
You should be so lucky.
你看起来美极了
Hey, you look beautiful.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
就像你在信里说的
It's just as you said in your letters.
就像没有城市的城市
It's like the city without the city.
你讨厌它吗
Do you hate it?
我在寄养家庭长大 杰里
I grew up in foster homes, Jerry.
只要你在这里 就完美
As long as you're here, it's perfect.
她的皮肤很可爱
Her skin was lovely.
她的五官很细腻
And her features were delicate.
没有人会不说
No one could have missed saying
她是个一等一的美人
that she was a first-class beauty.
他对新的精神生活欣喜若狂
He's overjoyed with his new spiritual life.
他继续祈祷
And he goes on saying his prayer
告诉每个人 他只是...
and telling everyone he happens to meet
佳书本天成
how to say it too.
塞林格先生
Hey, Mr. Salinger.
我知道你很注重隐私 但我 我在想
I know you're very private, but I...I was wondering
如果我能采访你 为我的校报
if I could interview you for my school newspaper.
他们要我写一篇关于某人的文章
They want me to write an article about someone
我钦佩你 你很适合
I admire and, and you'd be perfect.
不久前 我停止了所有采访
Well, I stopped doing interviews a while ago.
但对于校报
But for a school paper
我当然会破例
I can certainly make an exception.
真的吗 - 当然
Really? - Of course.
学校里的孩子会喜欢的
The kids at school are gonna love it!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
"麦田里的守望者" 是自传体吗
Is"Catcher In The Rye" autobiographical?
有点
Sort of.
我的童年非常相同于...
My boyhood was very much the same as that
书中的男孩
of the boy in the book.
我在学校有问题
You know, I had problems in school
就像他那样
just like he did.
说实话 告诉人们对我是很大的宽慰
To be honest, it was a great relief telling people about it.
你的故事为什么会以年轻人为中心
And why do most of your stories center on young people?
因为他们是天真的
Because they're innocent.
他们还没有被世界毁灭
And they haven't been destroyed by the world yet.
部分的我希望 我仍然天真
I guess part of me wishes I could still be that innocent
但我看到了我看到的东西
but I've seen the things I've seen, and..
我知道我再也不会有那样的天真了
I know I'll never have that innocence again.
那天采访你的那个姑娘非常漂亮
That girl who interviewed you the other day was very pretty.
怎么
So?
你似乎喜欢漂亮的年轻姑娘
So, you seem to like pretty, young girls.
是的 那会
Yes, that would
把我特殊分类为
put me in that special classification
一个男人
known as a man.
我希望你还会爱我 当我不再是
Well, I hope you'll still love me when I'm not
漂亮的小姑娘的时候
a pretty young girl.
我当然会爱你
Of course I will.
不 - 怎么了
No. - What?
那个采访
That interview..
那个姑娘的采访
The interview with the girl, it was..
发表在当地的报纸上了
It was printed in the local paper
不是校报
not the school paper.
所以 - 所以...
So? - So..
她骗我说是为了校报
She lied to me, she said it was for the school paper.
她撒谎了 - 没事的 杰里
She lied! - It's okay, Jerry.
会没事的 - 不 我居然信任了她
It's gonna be okay. - No. I trusted her!
现在 杰里 没事了 - 我信任了她
Now, Jerry, it's okay. - I trusted her!
她背叛了我 妈的
电影精选列表