向充满使命感和极富英雄精神
For heroism above and beyond the call of duty...
成功潜入敌人内部
for successfully infiltrating the enemy's ranks...
独自完成任务
and securing victory independently...
机智且令人尊敬的约翰 鲍耶队长
with cunning and honor...
致敬
Captain John Boyd.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
鲍耶 你根本不是英雄
You're no hero, Boyd.
我希望你离我的连队越远越好
I want you as far from my company as possible.
我正准备让你去加利福尼亚那儿的
I'm sending you to California...
斯班瑟哨点
Fort Spencer.
快一点 孩子们
Please, gentlemen, quickly.
把这些都放到左边那间最大的办公室里去
I want all of that in the largest office on the left.
小心些 别刮着了
Careful. Don't scratch it.
来 来 快点
Come, come, come, come, come, please.
啊 鲍耶中尉
Aah! Lieutenant Boyd!
鲍耶中尉
Lieutenant Boyd!
啊
Aaah!
鲍耶中尉
Lieutenant Boyd!
啊 鲍耶中
Lieutenant Boy...!
鲍耶
Boyd!
鲍耶
Boyd!
救救我
Help me!
鲍耶 救救我啊
Help me, Boyd!
鲍耶
Boyd!
约翰 鲍耶 队长
Captain John Boyd.
嗯 战争英雄
War hero, huh?
于是 上面决定奖励你
So, the brass decided to reward you...
让你和加利福尼亚的阳光来个小约会
with a little appointment to the California sun?
鲍耶 吃不吃胡桃
Have a walnut, Boyd.
玛萨从圣米格尔带回来的 很新鲜
Martha brought them in fresh from San Miguel.
我的嗜好是
This is my hobby...
吃着胡桃 读着原始部落的语言
reading in the original languages...
哦 你知道 大体上来说
Well, you know, languages in general.
语言是 恩
It's, uh...
其实我知道 它很枯燥的东西
It's tedious, I know...
但是 这个地方就是以乏味而擅长
but, then, this place thrives on tedium.
所以呢 呃
So, uh...
你的爱好是什么 鲍耶
you have a hobby, Boyd?
游泳
Swimming.
游泳
Swimming.
希望你不介意这里的刺骨河水
I hope you don't mind hard water.
所以
So...
斯班瑟哨点是由西班牙建立的
Fort Spencer.
呃 他们当初把这里当作一个军营
Uh, the Spanish built this place as a mission.
我们接管了这里
We inherited her.
如今为了西部探荒者能够穿过内华达
Now we're a way station...
这里已经变成了驿站
for western travelers on their way through the Nevadas.
冬天在这儿
We don't get much traffic...
没什么事
through these parts in the winter...
所以我们就保留了一个骨干团队
so we maintain only a skeleton company...
包括 二等兵托夫勒
that consists of Private Toffler...
他是我们和上帝联络的使者[牧师]
who's our personal emissary from the Lord...
诺克斯少校 他就没碰到过他不喜欢喝的酒
Major Knox, who never met a bottle he didn't like...
莱克士兵 他是我们的士兵
Private Reich... he's our soldier.
啊
Aaah!
我可不愿招惹他
I'd steer clear of him.
还有就是你碰到的玛萨
And Martha you've met.
我敢打赌 你肯定没听她说过话
Bet you didn't get a word out of her.
呃 还有乔治 是她哥哥
And George, her brother.
他们都是本地人
They're both locals... sort of came with the place.
哈哈哈
Ha! Ha! Ha!
这是克利福士兵
And then there's Private Cleaves.
嗑药过度的克利福
The overmedicated Private Cleaves.
加上你和我 一共八个人
And you and I make eight.
克利福掌管炊事
Cleaves cooks.
诺克斯曾经做过兽医 所以他是这里的医生
Knox used to be a veterinarian, so he plays doctor.
不过我建议你最好别生病
My advice to you is don't get sick.
我很想告诉你别吃这里的东西
I'd tell you don't eat,
但是大多数情况我们却不能不吃
but then most of us have to.
呃 由于你的晋升
So, with your promotion...
你是这里的第3号♥长官
you'd be number three in command.
托夫勒 开始祈祷吧
Toffler's prayer.
天父阿 保佑我们
Oh heavenly Father, bless this to our use, and...
-阿门 -阿门
-Amen. -Amen.
啊 大家今天有什么事情可做啊
So, did anyone do anything today?
在斯班瑟这儿
We have a great sense of camaraderie...
我们大家之间友情深厚
here at Fort Spencer.
你在战场上是怎么活下来的
How did you get behind the enemy line?
我一动不动 我被吓坏了
I froze. I was scared.
害怕了
Scared?
当你的同伴战死你却一动不动
You froze while the rest of your unit fought and died?
那你在做什么
What did you do then?
我装死
I played dead.
你在战场上装死
But you made it behind enemy lines.
我和我的同伴们
I was buried...
都被埋了
with my commanding officer's...
我眼前的是一张被子弹打掉半边的脑袋
half-shot-off head in my face...
他的血留进我的喉咙
his blood running down my throat.
那你怎么会得到司令部的奖励
So, how did you take the command post?
由于一件事情
Something...
发生了一件事
something...had changed.
我们要提升你 鲍耶
We're going to promote you, Boyd.
原来我们准备枪毙你
We could shoot you...
但是由于你一个人就占领了敌人司令部
but as you single-handedly captured the enemy command...
所以我们不能破坏先例
it might set a bad precedent.
喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
等一下
Last-minute addition to the post.
好了 克利福 念一下
All right, Cleaves. Let's hear it.
盐 肉 豆子
Salt, meat, beans...
咖啡 油
coffee, oil...
熏肉 面粉
bacon, flour.
没错 我要你三天之内赶回来
All right. I want you back in three days.
不要吸大♥麻♥
No loco weed...
不要吃帕约他[迷幻药]
no peyote...
不要沾花惹草
no women.
不要沾花惹草
No women.
玛萨 别让他找麻烦
Martha, keep him out of trouble.
好了 一路顺风
OK. Nice trip.
没问题 驾
All right, come on.
驾
Ya!
我需要一些
I'm going to get up...
盐 肉 豆子
some salt, meat, beans...
大♥麻♥和女人
Ioco weed, and women.
-不要沾花惹草 -我不能找女人乐乐
-No women.-I can't get a woman?
祝你一路不能沾花惹草
Wish you were along for the ride?
你因为什么得到那个勋章
What did you get the medal for?
懦弱
Cowardice.
诺克斯有些不错的威士忌
Uh...Knox has got some excellent bourbon.
真是好货色
It's really fine stuff.
而且他才出去有 一分钟
And he just passed out about... a minute ago.
所以我想 呃 如果你愿意
So, uh...wondering if you'd like to...
他不介意吗
He won't mind?
也许会吧
Probably.
为精神的解脱
To escape...
干杯
in one form or another.
托夫勒
Toffler!
托夫勒
Toffler!
-呃 -你在做什么
-Uh-huh?-What are you doing?
哦 恩 这是一首宗教赞美诗
Oh, um, it's a religious hymn.