There it is.
不
No.
好吧伙计
Well, partner.
我有一个新搭档了
I have a new partner.
我想你
I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
对不起 真对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
没关系 你现在回到我身边了
It's okay, you're back with me now.
这就是我想要的全部了
That's all I wanted.
但并非以这种方式
But not like this.
朱丽亚 你要好好生活下去
Julia, you gotta live your life,
即使没有我的陪伴
without me.
我不想和你分开
I don't want to say goodbye.
你不能留在这儿啊
You can't stay here.
没关系的
It's okay.
去吧
Go.
我会永远爱你
I will always love you.
再见
Goodbye.
韦纳医生请到三号♥站
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这回你欠我了
You owe me for that.
咱们来算帐吧
Let's settle up.
当然
Sure.
我希望我可以设计我自己的奖牌
I would like to be allowed to design my own medal.
没那么快
Not so fast.
永恒部门的纪律聆讯
The Eternals went ahead and had
在你们没出席的情况下进行了纪律审判
your disciplinary hearing without you.
在我们拯救世界的时候
While we were saving the world?
尼克 作为新招募的警员 你得到一次警告并不予追究
Nick, as a new recruit, you've been let off with a warning.
还算公平
Reasonable.
罗伊 作为惩罚 惩罚
Roy, as punishment... "Punishment"?
没错 你做警员的期限增加53年
Yes. Fifty-three more years have been added to your term.
53年
Fifty-three years?
这也太长了吧
That's a lot.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我
This is honky-tonk bullshit.
你只是想把我留在身旁吧 嗯
You just like having me around, don't you, Mildred?
我的帽子
My hat.
你帮我找到了它
You went off and found it?
我想我是不是该时不时给你买♥♥些花
I guess I could've bought you flowers once or twice.
我喜欢紫罗兰(暴♥力♥)
I like violets.
她咬了我的胡子
She "billy goat-ed" me.
这是我们以前常做的事
It's something we used to do.
她干嘛用该死的白靴子把脚踝都遮住了
Why she covers up them ankles with them damn white boots
女人真难懂
I'll never understand.
你还有53年啊 不是吗
Fifty-three more years, huh?
那倒是 可我还是有些正事要办的
Well, I still got some things to work on.
唉 这已经是我的工作期第三次被延长了
Hell, this is the third time I've been extended.
啊 对了 我给你带了点东西
Oh, say, I got you something.
啥玩意
What's this?
我知道你 你对陈伯的外形不满意
I knew you weren't happy with Grandpa Chen,
所以我走了点人事关系 给你弄了个新ID
so I pulled a few strings, got you some new ID.
谢谢 谢谢 罗伊我很感激 我才不是认真的
Thank you. Thank you, Roy. I mean that.
太捧了
This is great.
噢 你没在逗我吧
Oh, you gotta be shitting me.
我尽力了 毕竟资源有限啊
I did what I could. Inventory is what it is.
这算是哪门子进步
You thought this was an improvement?
电影精选列表