你以为你今天的工作很不顺利吗
You think you've had a bad day at work?
等会看看我的再说吧
I think I got you beat.
这不是我
That's not me.
不 这是我的搭档
Nope, that's my partner.
去你的
Suck it!
我在这儿
There I am.
三四天前 我不知道有这个世界的存在
Three or four days ago, I didn't know this world existed.
但在三四天前
But three or four days ago,
我还不是冥界警局的一份子
I wasn't in the Rest In Peace Department.
片名 冥界警局
三四天前
你远在一英里外的时候 我就知道你来了
I heard you coming a mile away.
看看 法国女孩骑在波士顿最捧的男人身上
Look at this, French girl gets the drop on Boston's finest.
你骑在我身上啊 是吗
You got the drop on me, huh?
我现在感觉自己像个天才
But I feel like a genius right now.
如果您打算要更好的
I couldn't have planned this better.
好吧 天才 有棵橙子树倒在花♥园♥里
Well, genius, there is an orange tree in the backyard.
怎么会如此
How did that get there?
是的 在花♥园♥里有橙子树
Oh, yeah, there is an orange tree in the backyard.
真奇怪
How weird.
我不知道它是怎么到这儿来的
I don't know how it got here.
我也不知道
Me neither.
你知道它是象征繁荣吗
You know it's a symbol of prosperity, don't you?
没有 我从来没听过
No, I've never heard that.
是这样 问问佛罗里达州的人们
His, yeah. Ask anyone in Florida.
不 你疯了吗
No, you're crazy.
这棵树不可能过冬后还能存活下来
This tree is never gonna make it through the winter.
我们才有可能无法度过冬天
We might not make it through the winter
在这个冰冷狭小的房♥子里面
in this freezing little house!
但我就喜欢这冰冷狭小的房♥子
I love our freezing little house.
你喜欢 是吗
You do, do you?
嗯哼 嗯
Mmm-hmm.Mmm-hmm.
你别无所求了吗
But don't you want more?
你总是在担心钱的问题
You're always worried about money.
你不是想要好房♥子 好车子吗
Don't you want a real house? A car?
我才不担心钱 你才担心
I don't worry about money, you do.
这儿有我需要的一切
I have everything I need right here.
我的丈夫陪伴着我
My husband, with me.
你将会如愿以偿
Well, you'll always have that.
我得去上班了
I gotta go to work.
我会告诉你什么时候你可以上班
I'll tell you when you can go to work.
噢 真的吗 嗯哼
Oh, really? Mmm-hmm.
嘿
Hey!
当心扭到脚 我爱你 亲爱的
Watch that ankle. I love you, baby.
再见 我也爱你
Bye. Love you.
我明白了 我要让我的照片出现在这陈列柜中
Got my picture in a trophy case, I see.
看看这个 可以永垂不朽了
Look at that. Already immortalized.
那需要天时地利 我还能说什么
Right place, right time. What can I say?
嘿 鲍比 你好
Hey, Bobby. Hey.
上帝啊 墨菲 穿件长袍或者什么吧
Murph! Jesus, get a robe or something.
光靠这浴巾可不行
You're asking too much of that towel.
早上好 伙计 早上好
Morning, partner. Morning.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
很欢迎你们在周一的联盟会议现身啊 噢
Love to have you at the union meeting Monday. Oh!
别这样 墨菲 天啦
No, no! Sweet Jesus, Murphy.
小心我射掉你的小鸡鸡
I will shoot that thing.
真令人受不了
That's pretty devastating.
我得缓一会才能忘掉刚才的场面
It's gonna be a while before I get that image out.
你那份怎么样了
Hey, what did you do with yours?
我埋了 真的吗
I buried it. Really?
这不是能开玩笑的事 但这不是最糟糕的想法
I thought you were joking about that. But it's not the worst idea.
它是黄金 而你埋了它 对吧
It's gold, you bury it. Right?
听着 鲍比
Listen, Bobby.
我要退出
I'm out.
退出
You're out?
听着
Look.
对于你来说 什么都没有改变
Nothing has to change for you.
做你想做的 但是对于我来说 它已结束了
You do whatever you want, but I'm putting mine in evidence. It's done.
老弟 我说我会处理好
Nicky, I said I would move it for us.
我会搞定一切的
I'll take care of everything.
我不是说这些 鲍比
That's not what I'm talking about, Bobby.
我在说的是她已察觉到我有问题
I'm talking about the way she looked at me this morning,
我早估计到了
I knew.
听着 我们只是去那儿做缉毒行动而已
Look, we went in there to make a drug bust, which we did.
我们根本不知道黄金会突然出现的
We didn't expect this gold to fall into our laps.
我们并没有寻找 但是事情还是发生了
We weren't looking for it, but it happened.
在我看来 你只是为了朱丽亚而做的
The way I see it, you do it for Julia.
为了她和你在一起的未来 这很简单
For your future together. It's simple.
不 她现在很快乐 我不想拿她的幸福去冒险
No, she's happy. I'm not gonna risk that.
对不起 伙计
I'm sorry, buddy.
你说得对
You're right.
我讨厌你说得对
I hate it when you're right.
你必须把所有东西交出来
We gotta turn the whole thing in.
我想买♥♥船 没希望了
There goes the speedboat.
听着
Look.
不要担心 我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
You don't have to worry, I'm not wagging my finger at you.
做你想做的
You do whatever you want to do.
不 这也让我很不安
No, it's bothering me, too.
这样的话 我们就只能一起变老穷鬼
So, let's grow old and poor together.
听着 我们有加尔萨的消息 我们有一个地址
Listen up, we got Garza. We got an address.
等等 加尔萨 你肯定真的是那个加尔萨
Wait, you got Garza? You got actual eyes on him?
对 我们一个线人报信
An informant gave up his whole meth operation.
他正在那儿 我们能捉到他的
He's there, we got him.
好吧 我们开工吧 伙计
Okay, we're in business, partner.
是时候为陈列柜再加些新照片了
Get another picture in the trophy case.
你知道我们等待加尔萨出错等了多久吗
You know how long we've been waiting for Garza to slip up.
这家伙是个毒贩 警♥察♥杀手 有30多个手下
This guy's a meth dealer, a cop killer. He's got 30 guys with him.
抓住他不容易
He's not gonna go easy.
现在 做好准备吧
Now, stand by for inspiring,
这是侦探鲍比·海耶斯说的 激励人心的话
motivating words from Detective Bobby Hayes.
不如说我们今天不中弹 如何
How about we don't get shot today?
很好的建议 你是一个好警♥察♥
That's great advice. You're a good cop.
侦探海耶斯的意见 是我们都不要中弹
Detective Hayes advises we should avoid getting shot.
而且 各位 戴好辛运手链吧
And also, everybody should put their charm bracelets on now.
嘿 那是我祖母的圣克里斯多夫奖章 你这个白♥痴♥
Hey, that's my grandmother's Saint Christopher medal, jackass.
真让人崇拜
It's adorable.
我依赖它的保护
I wear it for protection.
它能保护你 好吧 它能挡子弹
It's for protection? Well, this stops bullets.
你的就只能让你约不到女孩了
Yours stops you from getting dates.
行动
Let's go!
上吧 去 行动
Move it! Move it! Let's go!
在我的带领下 让他们下地狱去吧
On my lead. Let's put them on their heels.
嘿 您能注意安全么
Hey. Be safe, will you?
拆门 拆门
Knock, knock.
警♥察♥
Police officer!
把这些都拿走
Take the stuff out of here.
立即打包一切
Bag the stuff! Bag the stuff!
我看件加尔萨了
I see Garza.
他在楼梯上
He's on the catwalk!
该死的 加尔萨从南面窗口逃走了
Damn it! Garza's out the south window.
天啊
Jesus!
这真危险啊 你在做什么
Whoa. That was close. What the hell are you doing?
我希望你明白我的话了
You almost got me.
但我
But,
不能让你上交黄金
I can't let you turn that gold in.
什么
What?
老公 陪着我
My husband, with me.
督察
很艰难的一天吧
Tough day.
刚开始有点目瞪口呆是正常的
It's normal to be a little tonguetied at first.
我想让你知道 我在这里就是来帮你的
I want you to know that I'm here to help you.
我也坐过那椅子
电影精选列表