My whole life, one big fuck-up.
但现在我痛改前非了
But it stops now.
救命!救命! - 玛姬 出什么事了?
- Help me! Help me! - Maggie!
有人要杀他!
- Maggie, what happened? -It's killing him!
把门锁好
Lock the door.
史蒂夫!
CHRIS: Steve!
要是那些人♥渣♥伤了我兄弟 我非得把他们的心脏挖出来 史蒂夫!
If those scum hurt my brother, I'll rip their fucking hearts out. Steve!
圣母玛利亚 美丽的女神 上帝与你同在...
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee...
玛姬 不管你在外面看见什么 都不会是魔鬼
Maggie, whatever you saw out there, it wasn't the devil.
那就是魔鬼
It was!
世上根本没有这种东西 - 有!我看到了!
- There is no such thing. - There is! I saw it!
噢 伙计 没事的 史蒂夫...我们很快就会找到他的
Oh, man, be okay, Steve. Be okay. We're gonna find him, man.
他们一定没事的 对吧?我是说他们带了枪
They should be okay, right? I mean, they took the gun and everything.
只有上帝才能救得了他们 金波
MAGGIE: God is the only thing that can stop what's out there, Kim.
还是别做上帝降临的美梦了
Just in case God doesn't show.
噢 天啊 史蒂夫
Oh, God, Steve.
有个小木屋 伙计!快点!
CHRIS: Cabin, man! Come on!
噢 上帝啊
Jesus.
约尔! - 你还好吧?
- KIM: Joel! - You all right?
窗外有动静 - 史蒂夫怎么样了?
- There was something at the window. - What about Steve?
我们找不到他
We couldn't find him.
我们接下来该怎么做? - 我不知道
- KIM: What are we gonna do? - I don't know.
我们得马上离开这里
We've got to get the hell out of here.
没找到史蒂夫之前我们哪儿也不能去
We're not going anywhere without Steve.
玛姬 我们不知道外面的情况 - 史蒂夫就在外面
- Maggie, we don't know what's out there. - Steve is out there.
她说得对 我们得马上找到他
She's right. Now, come on. We're gonna find him.
玛姬 等等!
Maggie, wait!
(SCREAMS)
(SCREAMING)
我在这儿 救命! - 玛姬!
- Here, help me! - Maggie!
特雷西!
Tracy!
玛姬!玛姬! - 该死!特雷西!等等!
- Maggie! Maggie! - God damn it! Tracy! Wait!
(MAGGIE SCREAMING)
(GROWLING)
(MAGGIE SCREAMING)
(MAGGIE GROANING)
(SCREAMING)
玛姬!玛姬! - 你看到了什么?
- Maggie! Maggie! - Did you see something?
我看到了 但我也不知道是什么 - 靠我紧点
- I saw something. I don't know what... - Just stay close, okay?
(GASPING)
(GASPING)
一切都过去了 艾德·哈利
it'll pass, Ed Harley.
我们结束吧 - 不 你想停止吗
- Let it finish. - No, you got to stop it.
这就是你想要的
It's what you wanted.
不!我不想这样!不是这样的!
No! Not like this! Not like this!
我明白了 不能这么干
I see it. This is wrong.
我无能为力
Nothing I can do.
已经开始了
It's got to run its course now.
你是怎么想的?这一切很简单
What did you think? It'd be easy,
干净利落毫无痛苦
neat and clean and painless?
你是个笨蛋 - 如果你不帮我
- You're a fool. -If you won't help me...
如果你不帮我 那我就自己来
If you don't help me, then I'll do it myself.
我会的 我会自己动手
I'll do it, I'll do it myself.
你不会成功的 艾德·哈利 而且你也会死
You'll fail, Ed Harley. You'll fail and you'll die, too.
死就死!那我就去死!
Then I'll die. Then I'll die!
很快一切都将付出代价
And pay the final price all the sooner.
该死的!真该死!
God damn you. God damn you.
孩子 他已经付出代价了
He already has, son.
他已经付出了
He already has.
玛姬!
Maggie!
(CLATTERING)
(CLATTERING CONTINUES)
(GROANING)
哦!不!不!
No! No!
我才是你想要的人!
I'm the one you want!
(ROARING)
不要!不!
No!
不要!
No!
不要!
No!
噢 我的天 约尔 怎么了? - 它抓走了金波
- Oh, my God, Joel. What's wrong? -It's got Kim.
什么东西把她抓走了? - 是个怪物
- What's got her? -It's a thing.
什么样的怪物 伙计? - 我不知道 就是一个怪物!
- What thing, man? -It's a thing! I don't know! it's a thing!
(SCREAMING)
金波!金波!金波!快点 伙计!
- Kim! Kim! Kim! - Come on, man. Come on, man.
特雷西 快!
CHRIS: Tracy, come on!
金波!金波!
JOEL: Kim! Kim!
约尔!噢 我的天啊
- KIM: Joel! - Oh, my God.
金波!
JOEL: Kim!
(KIM CRYING)
不 - 不!
- No. - No!
(KIM SCREAMING)
(THUDDING)
不!
No!
约尔 赶紧 我们得离开了 伙计们!
Joel, come on. We got to move, man.
快!
Come on!
救命!
He") us!
有人吗? - 为什么会这样?
- Hello? - TRACY: Why is this happening?
我不知道!我们得马上离开 走吧
- I don't know! - JOEL: We got to move. Let's go.
救命!快来人 救命啊! - 救命!
- Helpl Somebody help US!
救救我们!
TRACY: Help us!
请问有人在吗?我们后面好像有东西
Anybody in there, please? There's something after us.
拜托!
Please!
史蒂夫在哪?
Where's Steve at?
拜托!
Please!
别傻了
Don't be mad.
我很冷 - 够了
- I'm cold. - Come on.
史蒂夫已经死了
CHRIS: Steve's dead.
快点 伙计
Come on, man.
快
Come on.
快
Come on.
特雷西
CHRIS: Tracy.
噢 该死 车门被锁了!
Shit. it's locked.
没事 你往后退
CHRIS: Okay, just get back.
放下武器 小子
Empty your hands, son.
给我滚
Get away from here.
快滚 饭桶 - 听着 先生
- Go on. Get. - Look, mister.
有东西在追我们 我们只是想借用你的车 可以吗?
We got something chasing us. We just want to use your truck, okay?
求求你 - 从我的地盘滚蛋
- Please. - Get off my land.
别逼我开枪
Don't make me have to shoot you.
求求你 我们需要你的帮助 - 我帮不了你们
- Please. We just need your help. - I can't help you.
你们这伙人被标记了
You folks is marked.
被标记了?你说被标记是什么意思?
Marked? What do you mean, marked?
(ROARING)
(GUN FIRING)
(GROWLING)
(GUN FIRES)
约尔 约尔 不!你不知道它到底死了没有!
Joel. Joel, no. No, Joel, you don't know if it's dead!
(GUN FIRES)
它死了
it's dead.
(SCREAMS)
约尔!约尔!
Joel!
(JOEL SCREAMING)
(GROWLING)
(GROANING)
嗷! - 嘿 快走
Come on.
快走 - 天啊 那是什么东西?
- Come on. - What is it?
我不知道!不管那是什么 它都不会抓到我们 明白吗?
I don't know! But whatever it is, it's not gonna get us. Do you hear me?
它不会抓到我们的!一定有人能帮我们!
It's not gonna get us! There must be somebody that can help us!
快走!
CHRIS: Come on!
本特 离窗户远点
Bunt, get away from that window.
爷爷 你确定那东西不会伤害动物吗?
Grandpa, you sure that thing ain't gonna hurt the animals?
它只杀那些要杀的
It only kills what it was called upon to kill.
他们 还有挡在它面前的任何东西
Them, and whatever gets in its way.
我们的动物不会有事
Our animals will be fine.
快离开那扇窗户 上♥床♥睡觉去
You get away from that window, and you get to bed.
救命!救救我们!
CHRIS: Help! Help us!
照我说的做 马上去睡觉
Get to bed like I told you. Now.
看在上帝的份上 请开门
For God's sake, please.
救救我们!快开门!让我进去
Help us! Come on, man! Let us in.
该死的!
CHRIS: Damn.
(CRYING)
本特? - 快睡觉 海瑟
- Bunt? -(WHISPERING) Go back to sleep, Hessie.
你要做什么? - 没什么
- What you doing? - Nothing.
好吧
Okay.