Good afternoon, Mr. Wallace. What do you know today?
和昨天没什么不同
No more than I did yesterday.
亲爱的 - 亲爱的
TRACY: Honey. Honey.
喝啤酒吗 先生? - 不 我不喝
- Do you have any beer, sir? - No. No liquor.
海瑟 看啊 - 什么?
- GIRL: Hessie, look. - What?
吉米·乔 你交出来
Jimmy Joe, you give that here.
吉米·乔拿了球 不交出来
Jimmy Joe guts the ball and won't give it up.
交出来 交出来 - 来拿啊 - 交出来
Give it here. Give it. Come on. Give it.
吉米·乔 你做得很糟糕
Jimmy Joe, you done bad.
你知道坏蛋的下场是什么 对吧?
Y'all know what settles on bad ones, don't you?
南瓜头 - 南瓜头
- Pumpkinhead. - CHILDREN: Pumpkinhead.
你们都住口 没有南瓜头
Y'all stop. There ain't no Pumpkinhead.
那么老弗利先生呢? - 他搬走了
- What about old Mr. Foley? - He moved away.
呃 呃
GIRL: Uh-uh.
南瓜头抓了他
Pumpkinhead got him.
扭掉他的头 喝了他的血
Teared off his head and drank all the blood.
没有 - 也有
- JIMMY JOE: Did not. - Did too.
闭嘴 海瑟!
Shut up, Hessie!
远离南瓜头 除非你活够了
"Keep away from Pumpkinhead Unless you're tired of living
他的敌人♥大♥部分都死了 他很吝啬 不可宽恕
ALL: "His enemies are mostly dead He's mean and unforgiving"
不要唱了!
Stop it!
(CHILDREN CHANTING RHYME)
别唱了! - 关好门窗
JIMMY JOE: Stop it! ALL: "Bolted doors and windows barred
看门狗在院子里走来走去 南瓜头 南瓜头
-"Guard dogs prowling in the yard" - GIRL: Pumpkinhead. Pumpkinhead.
直到你死了才会保护你
"Won't protect you till you're dead
南瓜头让你一无所有 远离南瓜头
"Nothing will, from Pumpkinhead So keep away from Pumpkinhead"
别唱了! - 不准唱!
- Stop it! - Stop it!
我想说 你们吓坏他了
I mean, well, you've got him pretty scared.
南瓜头 - 好了
- Pumpkinhead. - All right.
到卡车上 快点
Get in the truck. Come on.
嘿
Hey.
(CHUCKLES)
快点
Come on.
给你 比利
Here you go, Billy.
我刚刚想说点什么
I was just about to say something myself.
(CASH REGISTER RINGING)
这样就行了 华♥莱♥士♥先生? - 我的食物
- That'll do it for you, Mr. Wallace? - That and my feed.
该死 我丢在房♥间里了 给我点时间 好吗?
Damn, I left it up at the house. Give me a couple of minutes. Will you?
我不要了 我该回去了
I ain't got it. I'm due back now.
那我送到你门口怎么样?
Suppose I drop it off right at your door? How'd that be?
天黑之前要送到
Be there before dark.
(MOTORCYCLE REVVING)
比利 带吉普西进去躲一下太阳
Billy, bring Gypsy inside out of the sun for a while.
好的 爸爸
Yes, Daddy.
必须承认 他真的不错 - 他是个蠢蛋
- Got to admit, he's pretty good. - He's a jerk.
是的 但她是一个有天赋的蠢蛋
Yeah, but he's a talented jerk.
(CAMERA CLICKING)
不
Nah.
他就是一个蠢蛋加蠢蛋
He's just a jerk jerk.
比利 我想要你在这里待一会儿 要小心 知道吗?
Billy, I want you to stay right here and mind things, okay?
我回去取点东西
I got to fetch something up at the house.
好的 爸爸 -然后我们就去兜一会儿风
- Yes, sir, Daddy. - Then we'll take us a little ride.
你一定得支持他吗?
Do you have to encourage him?
玛姬 他是我的兄弟
Maggie, he's my brother.
要乖乖的
Be a good boy, now.
你够男人吗? - 比一下?
- You man enough? - Go for it!
(TRUCK ENGINE STARTING)
吉普西 不
GYPSY, no.
(BARKING)
小家伙
MAGGIE: Little boy?
(MAGGIE EXCLAIMS)
你还好吗? - 小家伙
TRACY: Are you okay? MAGGIE: Little boy?
什么?
TRACY: What?
吉普西!
GYPSY!
不!
MAGGIE: No!
上帝啊
STEVE: Jesus.
(SOBBING)
不要动他 - 他自己突然冒出来的
- CHRIS: Don't move him. - He just came out of nowhere.
他还好吗? - 他身体变冷了
- Is he all right? - TRACY: He's cold.
你不会有事的 比利
It's gonna be okay, Billy.
好了 给他保暖 给他保暖
All right, keep him warm. Keep him warm.
你会好起来的 小家伙 - 噢 上帝
- It's gonna be okay, little boy. - Oh, God.
嘿 呆在这里 -我们得做点什么
- Hey! Stay here. - We got to do something.
你不会有事的
TRACY: You're gonna be fine.
嘿 你知道你干了啥吗?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我们留下 我把事情弄糟了 这就是你想要的?
We stay, I'm fucked, man. Is that what you want?
这是一个意外 我自己也差点撞到他了
STEVE: It was an accident. I almost hit him myself.
是的 但是我喝了酒 他们会煎了我的
Yeah, but I've been drinking. They'll fry me.
你得帮我 斯格拉齐
You got to help me, Scratch.
去叫救护车 好的 好的
- Call an ambulance. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
快点
Hurry!
你在干什么?你在干什么?
- What are you doing? What are you doing? - Get in the car.
上车 上车 他妈的快上车 - 不 我们不能就这么扔下他
- Get in the car. Get in the fucking car. - No, we can't just leave him.
该死
Damn it.
(TRUCK ENGINE STARTING)
嘿 约尔 回来 该死的他要去哪里?
CHRIS: Joel, get back here! Where the fuck is he going?
原谅约尔 原谅...噢 该死的
- Forget Joel. - Forget... Fuck.
不会有事的 都会好起来的
It'll be fine. Everything's gonna be okay.
嘿 过来 克里斯 你打电♥话♥了吗?
- Come on. - Chris, did you get through?
没有电♥话♥ 肇事的那个家伙呢?
- No phone. - What about that guy at the stand?
他跑了 他跑了 他跑了!
He's gone, he's gone, he's gone!
哦 上帝 回到小木屋 那里有电♥话♥
Oh, God. Get to the cabin. There's a phone over there.
会没事的 克里斯
It's all right. Chris.
照顾好她 我留下来和他待在一起 好的
- Take care of her, and I'll stay with the kid. - Yeah.
去帮助克里斯和玛姬 我留下来陪孩子
Go help Chris with Maggie, and I'll stay with the kid.
你确定吗? - 我会陪着他的 去 去!
- Are you sure? - I'll stay with him. Go! Go!
没事的 玛姬 没事的
It's okay, Maggie. it's okay.
走
STEVE: Go.
比利?
Billy?
比利?
Billy?
吉普西?
GYPSY-
(WHISTLES)
比利!
Billy.
吉普西!
GYPSY-
比利 比利 爸爸回来了
Billy. Billy, Daddy's here.
(GYPSY WHIMPERING)
会没事的
ED: it's okay.
每人看见他 这是一个意外 我能帮什么忙吗?
Nobody saw him. It was an accident. Can I help?
(TRUCK ENGINE STARTING)
好了 玛姬 过来 - 来 玛姬 来
CHRIS: Okay, Maggie, come on. TRACY: Come on, Maggie.
玛姬 来 - 听着 马上去小木屋那里打电♥话♥
Maggie, come on. Listen. Just get up to the cabin and get on that phone.
我留在这儿
I'm right behind you.
我就这么说吗? - 是的 就这么说
- TRACY: I just stay on this trail? - Yes, stay on the trail.
你打电♥话♥求助了吗?
Did you call for help?
噢 上帝 真是疯了
Jesus. This is crazy.
(DIAL TONE DRONING)
(TELEPHONE RINGING)
(TELEPHONE DISCONNECTS)
你♥他♥妈♥的!
Damn you!
天啊 他刚才把电♥话♥线给割断了
Jesus, he just ripped the phone cord out of the wall.
什么?
CHRIS: What?
我会回来的 我现在开车去最近的小镇
I'm going back. I'm gonna drive to the nearest town.
你哪儿也不能去
JOEL: You're not going anywhere.
嘿! - 嘿!
- Hey! - Hey!
嘿 怎么了 兄弟?
What's up, man?
克里斯 求求你了
Chris, please.
约尔几个月前卷入了一起事故 一个女孩受伤了
Joel was in another accident a couple of months ago and a girl was hurt.
他现在缓刑中 如果警♥察♥发现了
He's on probation right now. If the police find out about it,
他会坐牢的 -他们不会发现的!
-he could go to jail. - They're not gonna find out about it.
听着 兄弟 我真的感到很难过
Look, man, I'm real sorry about that,
但那个小男孩还躺在那儿 他需要我们的帮助
but that little boy down there needs our help now.
约尔...
Joel,
把钥匙给我 好吗?
just give me the keys, all right?
(CHRIS GRUNTS)
(TRACY GRUNTS)
(GROANS)
你还好吧? -是的 去吧
- CHRIS: You okay? - Yeah. Go.
他不会收手的
He wouldn't stop.
(CHRIS GRUNTS)
会没事的 会没事的
it's gonna be okay. it's gonna be okay.
很久以前