Once upon a time,
有一个老人
there was this old man,
他有一个非常非常特别的儿子
and he had a very, very special son.
爸爸 - 我在 宝贝
- Daddy. - Yeah, baby?
你还好吗? - 史蒂夫 史蒂夫!
- Hey, are you okay? - Steve! Steve!
嘿 史蒂夫 放我们出去 我们在这儿!
CHRIS: Hey, Steve, let us out, man! We're in here!
哦 伙计 我简直不敢相信
Oh, man. I just don't believe this.
我不会为了一个该死的意外进监狱的
I'm not going to jail for a fucking accident.
开门 史蒂夫 该死的
- CHRIS: Come on, Steve! Damn it! - Come on!
那孩子的父亲出现了 他把孩子带走了
Just look, the kid's father showed up. He took the kid away.
我觉得不会有什么事
Now, I think everything's gonna be okay.
真的吗? - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
你跟他说了事情的经过? - 我告诉他这是一个意外
- Did you tell him what happened? - I told him it was an accident.
然后呢? - 然后他只是看着我
- And? - And he just looked at me.
他只是看着你 是什么意思? - 我不知道
- What do you mean, he just looked at you? - I don't know.
我不知道
Don't lie to me!
他看着我 好像要杀了我一样
He looked at me like he wanted to kill me.
那边走- 我找你♥爸♥爸
Looking for your pa.
嘿 本特! - 什么事?
'Hey. Bum! "Sir?
去叫你爷爷 -好的
- Fetch your grandpa. - Okay.
爷爷 爸爸找你 哈利先生带着饲料在外面
Grandpa, Pa wants you. Mr. Harley's outside with the feed.
你出去把饲料卸下来 我等下会直接出去的
MR. WALLACE: You go on out and unload the feed. I'll be out directly.
这是我欠你的 留着吧 如果你能帮我的话
- Here's what I owe you. - Keep it if you can help me.
我在找一个老女人
I'm looking for an old woman.
她住在这一带的山里
She lives somewhere in the mountains hereabouts.
有人说她有某种力量
Some folkses say as how she's got powers.
我从没听过这么一个女人
I never heaved of no such woman.
华♥莱♥士♥先生 求求你了
Mr. Wallace. Please.
我没法告诉你我不知道的东西
I can't tell you what I don't know.
本特 - 什么事?
- Bunt. - Sir?
去屋子那边 - 你刚才让我先干这个
- Get over by the house. - But you told me to do this first.
照我说的去做 小子 现在就去
You do what I told you, boy, and you do it now.
好的
Okay.
他怎么死的? - 城里的乡巴佬碾过了他
- What killed him? - City folks run him over.
把他扔在那儿 - 节哀顺变
- Left him. - I'm sorry about your boy.
你一定要告诉我 只有她能帮他了
You got to tell me. She's the only one that can help him.
我说了 我很抱歉 - 你一定要告诉我 该死的!
- Like I said, I'm sorry. - You got to tell me, God damn it!
她帮不了他 她只会把你带向地狱
She can't help him. All she can do is take you straight to hell.
现在 你回家吧 回家埋了你儿子
Now, you go on home. You go home and you bury your boy.
等一下
Hold it!
哈利先生 我听到了你跟我爷爷说的话
Mr. Harley, I heard you talking to my grandpa.
我知道你在找谁
I know who you're looking for.
你出多少钱? - 什么?
- What's your trade? - What?
她叫哈吉斯
Her name's Haggis.
她住在黑桥那边
She's up on Black Ridge.
到后面去
Get in back.
呃 不可能
No way.
你必须给我带路 到后面去
You got to show me. Get in back.
好吧 但我只能带到半路
Okay, but I'm only going part way.
我会被那个老女人吓得屁滚尿流的
That old woman scares the piss out of me.
艾德 停车 把车停下来 停车!
BUNT: Stop it! Stop the truck! Stop!
我只能带你到这里了 你直接往前开
This is as far as I go. You keep on straight.
顺着这条路开到尽头
Follow this road till you can't no more.
你会看到一座小木屋 她就在那里
You come to a cabin, that's her.
(BRIDGE CREAKING)
(DOOR CREAKING)
(HOOTING)
(SQUEAKING)
(DOOR CLOSING)
你是谁?
Who are you?
呃 艾德·哈利 我...
Ed Harley. I thought...
死而复生不在我的力量范围内
Afraid raising the dead ain't within my power.
这是...
This is...
这是我所有的东西 就这些了
This is all I got. This is everything.
我没办法
Nothing I can do for him.
我年轻的时候... - 我说了 我帮不了你
- When I was young... - I said, there's nothing I can do.
我看见了 - 什么
- I saw it. - What?
你想要什么 艾德·哈利?
What do you want, Ed Harley?
说出来
Say it.
说出来 说出来!
Say it! Say it!
我年轻的时候 人们总会说起你
When I was young, folks used to talk about you.
说你如何的神通广大
Said as how you knew things.
说如果有人受到了伤害 可以过来找你
Said ifa man had been wronged, he could come to you
你只要对那个人的名字下咒
and you'd called upon this thing in that man's name,
那个人 就会被复仇
and that man, he'd be avenged.
你想要的
What you're asking
必须付出很大的代价
got a powerful price.
他们杀了我儿子
They killed my boy.
他们碾过他的身体 然后逃走了
They run him over and they left him.
你听过瑞泽贝克山洞吗?
Ever hear of Razorback Hollow?
在森林深处
There's an old graveyard
有一个古老的坟墓
way back deep in them woods.
山里的人常把让他们蒙羞的族人埋葬于此
Mountain folk used to bury kin in there, kin they's ashamed of.
拿把铲子过来
Bring a shovel.
你要找的东西就在那儿
The thing you're looking for is in there.
把它带到这来
Bring it back here.
在它变得对你没用以前 我得为你做点事
Some things I got to do to it before it'll be any use to you.
那个墓场...我怎么知道... - 你会知道的 艾德·哈利
- That graveyard... How will I know... - You'll know, Ed Harley.
你会知道的
You'll know.
把小孩留下
Leave the boy.
(DOOR CREAKS OPEN)
(DOOR CLOSES)
(WOLF HOWLING)
(SQUAWKING)
上帝
(GASPING) God.
我们离开这里时
When we get out of here,
约尔一定会用背包把那些球带走
Joel's gonna be carrying his balls home in a knapsack.
你一定要经常提醒我别惹你生气 特雷西
Remind me never to piss you off, Tracy.
我会去告诉他们 这是我的错
I'll tell them it was my fault,
是我的摩托车撞了他
that it was my bike that hit him.
顶多让他们给我几拳
The worst they're gonna give me is a slap on the wrist.
不
No.
呃 听着 我现在很担心玛姬
Look, I'm really starting to worry about Maggie.
把它搬到这来
Bring it here.
这是什么? - 这是你要的 艾德·哈利
- What is it? -It's what you wanted, Ed Harley.
每个人心中都有一个恶魔
For each of man's evils, a special demon exists.
你似乎想要复仇
You're looking at vengeance,
残忍♥ 狡猾 比毒蛇还狠毒的报复
cruel, devious, pure-as-venom vengeance.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
(ED EXCLAIMS)
(GASPING)
(SNARLING)
(GROANING)
噢 天啊现在你可以走了 艾德·哈利
You can go now, Ed Harley.
终于开始了
Now it begins.
(HORN HONKING)
(BRAKES SQUEALING)
(ENGINE STOPPING)
你在干嘛呢 爸爸?
What'd you do, Daddy?
该死的 我提议绑♥架♥克里斯和特雷西然后去墨西哥
Well, fuck it. Let's just kidnap Chris and Tracy and go to Mexico.
噢 伙计们
Guys.
你觉得是对的 那你去做就是了
You got to do the right thing, and you got to do it now.
他们杀了我们的宝贝儿子 现在就得付出代价
They killed our boy, Lynn, honey. Now they're gonna pay.
玛姬
Maggie.
这儿 你看
Here. Look.
看 玛姬 看这儿
Look, Maggie. Look at it.
你总是能从这里获得勇气
You always found your strength from this.
现在找到了 我们回去
Well, find it now and come back.
我需要你
I need you.
史蒂夫...史蒂夫...
Steve. Steve.
嗯
Yeah.
没事的 那小孩一定没事
It's okay. I'm sure the boy's gonna be fine.
我想他父亲一定正在照顾他
I'm sure his father's taking care of everything.
(STEVE SCREAMING)
史蒂夫!不!
MAGGIE: Steve! No!
(MAGGIE SCREAMING)
(SCREAMING)
(STEVE GROANING)
救命!史蒂夫!不!
Help! Steve! No!
我一直都很混♥蛋♥
I'm always fucking up.
我这一生简直就是混球