Right now.
雷蒙德 让开
Raymond, move.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
她杀了你妹妹
She killed your sister.
才没有
She did not.
让开
Move.
别那么见外
Don't act like a stranger.
你都收到我的邀请了
You've got my invitation.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
让他们离开
Let them leave.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
安
Ann.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
我听不到你说什么
I can't hear you
雷蒙德
Raymond.
雷蒙德
Raymond!
雷蒙德
Raymond.
不
No.
你为什么要抛下我 妈咪
Why did you leave me, Mommy?
没有你的陪伴 我一个人担心受怕
I was so scared and alone without you.
你不是娜塔莉
You're not Natalie.
我知道自己在跟谁说话
I know who I'm talking to.
那就坦白一次吧
Then be honest for once.
你为什么要送走她
Why did you give her away?
我当时才15岁-不
I was 15. - No.
那不是理由
That's not it.
你的母亲怎么了
What happened to your mother?
为了救你 她牺牲了自己
She sacrificed herself to save you.
所以你才无法成为母亲
That's why you couldn't be a mother.
因为你无法为另一条生命负责
You couldn't be responsible for another life.
但是现在 我可以
But I can now.
安…
Ann. Ann!
你赢了
You win.
我好爱你 妈咪
I love you so much, Mommy.
娜塔莉
Natalie.
安
Ann!
快逃
Run.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
娜塔莉
Natalie.
我是但丁神父
I'm Father Dante.
我们要来玩躲猫猫 懂吗
We're gonna play a game of hide-and-seek. Okay?
我要你穿过这里 快点
I need you to go through here. Come on.
好 听好了
Okay. Listen to me.
我要你找个最适合躲起来的地方…
I need you to find the very best hiding spot
知道了吗 快去
that you can, okay? Go.
快走
Go.
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
安
Ann.
安 我知道你在里面
Ann, I know you're in there, okay?
听我的话 好吗
I need you to listen to me, okay?
拜托 让娜塔莉离开吧
Just let Natalie go, please?
让她走
Let her go.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
安妮
Annie.
安妮
Annie.
放手吧 安妮
Let go, Annie.
放手吧 安妮
Let go, Annie.
安妮 放手吧
Annie, let go.
安妮 放手吧
Annie, let go.
我在这里陪伴着你
I'm here with you.
我的母亲从未放弃对抗体内的恶魔
My mother never stopped fighting the demon from within.
直到最后一刻
Right until the end.
放手吧
Let go.
我在这里陪伴着你
I'm here with you.
安
Ann!
万福总领天使米迦勒
Blessed Michael the Archangel.
在冲突时保护我们
Defend us in this hour of conflict.
成为我们的守护者
Be our safeguard.
将撒旦推下地狱
Thrust Satan down to hell.
你的力量寄宿于灵魂
Your power is in the spirit.
而非肉体
Not the flesh.
你踏上了崭新的道路
You're on a new path.
继续前进吧
Keep going.
你不必再躲避他了
You don't have to hide from it anymore.
那一切的痛苦
All of the pain.
放手吧 安妮
Let go, Annie.
安
Ann.
安
Ann.
安
Ann.
请跟我来 我们把书面数据办妥
If you follow me, we can finish up the paperwork.
没问题
Of course.
嗨
Hi.
我知道现在你可能不觉得…
I know it doesn't seem like it now,
但等你回到家
but when you are home
和家人朋友团聚
with your family and your friends,
你就会忘了这里发生的一切
you'll forget all about this place.
但我不想忘了你
But I don't want to forget about you.
那就别忘记
Then don't.
给你的火车
Your train.
我会珍惜的
I will treasure this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
如果没有你的代祷
Without your intercession,
敌人将会赢得这场战争
the enemy would've won this battle.
安修女 显然你在教会中
You clearly have an important role to play
是一个不可或缺的角色
in the Church, Sister Ann.
我们已经讨论过
We've discussed where your talents
哪里才是最适合你发挥才能的地方
might be best placed.
所以我们要赠予你学术研究奖学金
So, we are rewarding you an academic research fellowship
让你前往梵蒂冈
at the Vatican.
参与驱魔研究
A fellowship in exorcism.
感谢你
Thank you.
这是莫大的荣耀
It's an unprecedented honor.
我们相信你能在那里有所作为 修女
We think you could make a difference there, Sister.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you... for everything.
技术上来说 你不是第一位女驱魔人
You know, technically speaking, you're not the first female exorcist.
圣加大利纳才是
St. Catherine of Siena?
正是
Indeed.
她于1380年过世
She died in 1380.
对
Right.
所以我是近七世纪以来的第一人啰
So the first in seven centuries.
我欣然接受
I'll take it.
能听我最后一句忠告吗
If I may give you one last word of advice?
当然 神父
Of course, Father.
千万小心
Be careful.
如今 你已认识恶魔
Now that you know the Devil,
恶魔也对你了如指掌
the Devil knows you.
夜间低温接近华氏47度
The overnight low near 47th.
明日下午雨势会逐渐减弱…
Rain tapering off tomorrow afternoon followed by...
至于今日的天气…
As for your weather today,
东南风 风速为每小时12英里…
with the winds out of the southeast at 12 miles per hour,
目前气温15度…
it's currently 58 degrees.
安妮
Annie.
安妮
Annie.
恶魔的光火
电影精选列表