我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
后来孩子流掉了
She, uh... She lost the baby.
从那之后 她就一直活在苦痛中
She's been afflicted ever since.
嗨
Hi.
你还好吗
How are you feeling?
有点想睡
Kinda sleepy.
这不是我的房♥间
This isn't my room.
对
No.
这是特别的房♥间
This is a special room.
我做了恶梦
I had a bad dream.
对不起
I'm sorry.
能告诉我你还记得什么吗
Can you tell me what you remember about it?
我在一个房♥间里
I was in a room.
有点像这里
It was kinda like this room.
然后…有好多人
And... there were people.
他们都对着我大吼大叫
They were all yelling.
他们都对着你大吼大叫
Were they yelling at you?
他们说的话我大多听不懂
Couldn't understand most of them.
我觉得他们是在跟其他人说话
I think they were talking to someone else.
谁
Who?
那个声音
The voice.
谁的声音
Whose voice?
他告诉我很多事
He tells me things.
答应我很多事
Promises me things.
有时候…
Sometimes...
还会让我看到东西
he shows me things.
他们好坏
They're bad.
没事了
It's all right.
你什么都可以跟我说
You can tell me.
你当时也在
You were there.
但是…
But...
你没有吼我
you weren't yelling.
娜塔莉
Natalie?
娜塔莉没有被成功净化 对吗
Natalie wasn't cleansed, was she?
我们还不确定
We're not sure.
恶魔可能只是暂时避避锋头
The demon may have undertaken temporary refuge.
要再次举♥行♥仪式吗
Will the Rite be administered again?
那个女孩还在接受观察
The girl will remain in observation.
要视情况继续恶化…
If she escalates further,
或许就超出我们的能力范围了
it may be beyond our capacity to deal with.
她会被送往梵蒂冈
She'll be transferred to the Vatican.
你是说她可能会成为末期案例
You mean she might be a terminal case?
我想陪着她 神父
I want to stay with her, Father.
我对她有情感
I've made a connection.
问题就出在这里
That's exactly the problem.
驱魔人是忏悔者和代祷者…
The exorcist is a confessor and an intercessor,
不是朋友
not a friend.
但要是我能帮助她呢
But what if I can help her?
末期案例是最复杂和棘手的案例
Terminal cases are the most complex and delicate we face.
只能由最顶尖的驱魔人来处理
They can only be handled by the most skilled exorcists.
如果你想帮助她…
If you want to help her,
那就祷告吧
pray.
你的力量寄宿于灵魂 而非肉体
Your power is in the spirit. Not the flesh.
她还是有机会康复的
She may still make a full recovery.
娜塔莉还记得她看到我
末期案例:娜塔莉
"不要被受害者的外表所蒙骗"
受害者
修女 马修斯枢机主教急需这个
Sister, Cardinal Matthews is requesting this urgently.
末期案例G89U-LO23
机密 属梵蒂冈所有
送往梵蒂冈
对睡眠剥夺、电击、切除脾脏无反应
临床纪录 患者已过世
末期案例:割伤 自残
患者已过世
送往梵蒂冈
已过世
送往梵蒂冈
患者已过世
姓名:米拉
患者已出院
已出院
录像带IV/593D
军人来到你家那天
So, what happened when the soldiers
发生了什么事
came to your house that day?
家里有我和两个妹妹
It was me and my two younger sisters.
他们说其中一人可以离开
They said one of us could go.
于是我逃走了
I ran.
我没有片刻迟疑 拔腿就跑
I didn't wait for anything. I just ran.
你跑走了 然后…
You ran away and...
军人开枪射杀了你妹妹
and the soldiers shot your sisters?
对
Yes.
米拉 跟我谈谈…你听到的声音
Mila, tell me about the voice that you heard.
我一直听到那些枪声
I kept hearing those shots.
恶魔在那些枪声中对我低语
The demon spoke to me in the sound of those gunshots.
他控制了我
He took control.
好的
Okay.
控制 但你被净化了对吗
你接受了驱魔仪式
You received the Rite of Exorcism.
然后你痊愈了
And you were healed.
"痊愈 "
"Healed"?
我不断地切割…
I kept cutting,
但我的身体始终没有消失
but the body is still here.
这是你自己弄的
You did that to yourself?
我祈求上帝原谅
I prayed for God's forgiveness.
我一次又一次祈祷…
I prayed and I prayed,
但我的内心深处其实明白
but deep down I knew.
我不值得被原谅
I didn't deserve forgiveness.
愧疚 自责
我母亲对自己的行为感到愧疚
My mother felt guilt for what she had done.
当时 只有我和她两个人
I was alone with her.
安妮
Annie?
你在哪里
Where are you?
安妮
Annie?
安妮
Annie!
你说的内容实在太可怕了
What you're describing is terrifying.
这绝对会留下创伤
It's traumatic.
这样的回忆令人难以面对
Memories like these are so hard to face.
你母亲最后…
Your mother, she eventually...
她结束了自己的生命
She took her own life.
你觉得她的死是你的责任
And you felt responsible for her death.
这是相当常见的创伤反应 安
That's a common trauma response, Ann.
受害者会感到自责
For the victim to feel shame.
克服这些回忆的唯一办法
And the only way to disarm these memories
就是将回忆摊在阳光下
is to drag them into the light.
勇敢面对创伤
Confront the trauma.
你下来这里做什么
What're you doing down here?
娜塔莉怎么了
What's going on with Natalie?
限制探访了
They restricted access.
为什么
Why?
不知道
No idea.
或许是因为他们要移送她了
Maybe they're transferring her.
但丁神父
Father Dante.
嗨
Hi.
好
Right.
神父
Father.
你不能让娜塔莉被送走
You can't let Natalie be transferred.
我看过纪录了
I've seen the records.
末期案例的死亡率超过九♥成♥
The mortality rate for terminal cases is over 90%.
我们的信仰并非寄宿在数据上 修女
Our faith does not reside in statistics, Sister.
当然不是 但我也不认为…
No. No, it doesn't.But I don't think
信仰应该寄宿在所谓的仪式上
that it resides strictly in the word of the Rite either.
是吗
No?
作为神所宣告的话语
The Rite has stood for millennia
驱魔仪式已经存在千年
as the received word of God.
你对此有所质疑
And you have notes?
而且你是在哪读到这些纪录的
Where did you read these records anyway?
我知道我违反了规定
I know, I broke the rules.
但这一切的本质…
But there is a lonely,
就只是一名惊恐的小女孩
电影精选列表