"我住在至高者隐密处…"
"I, who live in the shelter of the Most High,
"必住在全能者的荫下"
"who abide in the shadow of the Almighty,
"我要向耶♥和♥华♥说…"
"will say to the Lord..."
安妮
Annie.
你在吗
Are you in there?
亲爱的 能让我进去吗
Annie, honey, can I come in?
宝贝
Sweetie?
把忧伤留在梦里
安妮 拜托你开门好吗
Annie, open the door, please?
安妮 让我进去
Annie, let me in.
给我开门 安妮
Open the door, Annie.
安妮
Annie.
让我进去 安妮
Let me in, Annie!
安妮
Annie!
让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
安妮 让我进去
Annie, let me in, Annie!
让我进去
Let me in!
你的母亲…
Your mother,
曾罹患思觉失调症
she was schizophrenic?
安修女 所有职员都必须接受背景调查
These sessions are mandatory for all staff, Sister Ann.
我的母亲曾为忧郁症所苦
My mother struggled with depression.
是的…
And, yes,
她最后被诊断出患有思觉失调症
she was eventually diagnosed with schizophrenia.
但即便我当时还小 我也知道…
But even as a child, I knew it was...
事情没那么简单
more.
没那么简单
More?
我想不出适合的说法
I didn't have a name for it.
她每天晚上都会来我的房♥间…
Every night, she would come into my room...
有时候 她是我的母亲
Sometimes she was my mother.
美丽动人
Beautiful.
慈祥可亲
Loving.
有时就像变了一个人
And sometimes she wasn't.
她会一边为我梳头
She'd comb my hair.
一边哼着歌♥
She'd hum that song.
她会伤害我
She'd hurt me.
她会抓着我 哭喊着说…
And then she'd hold me and cry and say
是在她脑中低语的声音逼她做的
the voice inside her head made her do it.
我很遗憾 安
I'm so sorry, Ann.
被你信任的亲人折磨 实在是…
Abuse at the hands of someone you trust is...
我的母亲不可能伤害我
My mother was incapable of hurting me,
她深爱着我
she loved me.
是她体内的东西在作祟
It was the thing inside her.
她被附身了
She was possessed.
公元1835年 梵蒂冈在罗马成立一所学院
训练执行驱魔仪式的神职人员
公元2018年 全球接获的恶魔附身案件
达到前所未有的数量
梵蒂冈则首次在罗马以外的地区
开设驱魔学院应对这种状况
修女负责护理相关职务 她们学习如何照护患者
但禁止参加驱魔训练 只有神父能受训
总领天使米迦勒驱魔学院 麻萨诸塞州 波士顿
瞧瞧是谁来了
Ah, look who it is.
驱魔学院修女 安克拉杰
早安 史提夫-早安
Morning, Steve. - Good morning.
谢了
Thanks.
不错的观点
You make a good point.
但并不是那样 现代的人类…
But no, we are not more sinful
罪孽没有比过去深重
today than we were in the past.
人心未曾改变过
The human heart has never changed.
安修女
Sister Ann.
不同的是
What has changed
现代获报的附身案件数量
is that there are more possessions reported today
比过往任何时期都来得多
than at any other time in history.
我们在这一场…
We are losing a war
绵延数世纪的战争中节节败退
that has been raging for centuries.
我们必须坚守下去
We must hold the line,
为每一个灵魂而战
fight for every soul.
在西班牙宗教裁判所运作期间
During the Spanish Inquisition,
天主教会必须为当时
the Catholic Church was responsible
数千起所谓的异端酷刑和死者负责
for the torture and death of thousands of so-called heretics.
其中许多受害者只是受到…
Many were simply those suffering from
精神疾病、情绪问题、神经疾病…
psychotic, mood, neurotic
和人格障碍所苦
and personality disorders.
你们目前所在的这栋建筑
The very structure you're sitting in was built in
是在18世纪晚期
the late 18th century
为应对神秘学兴起而建造
in response to a rise in the occult.
当时的神职人员会把 涉嫌施展黑魔法的女性
The clergy would drag women suspected of practicing dark arts
拖到下方的洗礼池
down to the baptismal well
解放她们邪恶的灵魂
to free them of evil spirits.
在这种暴行被中止前
Countless were drowned in holy water
溺死在圣水中的人多不胜数
till eventually, the practice was stopped.
不好意思 医生
Sorry, Doctor.
你是在否定附身事件的合理性吗
Are you denying that there are legitimate cases of possession?
我在这里待了相当长的时间
I've been here long enough to have seen things
也看过我无法解释的事情
that I can't account for.
不过我唯一知道的是
But one thing I do know
人脑非常的强大
is the mind is incredibly powerful.
而且喜欢捉弄我们
And it loves to play tricks on us.
扭曲我们的现实
To distort our reality.
如今 值得庆幸的是
Now, thankfully, the
数个世纪以来 教会的做法与时俱进
Church's approach has evolved over the centuries.
让像我这样的精神科医生得以参与其中
And that's where psychiatrists like myself come in.
梵蒂冈的新方针是
The Vatican's new guidelines
要求任何疑似遭附身者
require anyone suspected of possession
在获准进行驱魔仪式前
to undergo in-depth physical and psychological evaluations
必须接受深入的身心状态评估
before being approved the Rite of Exorcism.
你今天好吗 克拉克
How are we doing today, Clark?
想吃点什么吗
Anything we can get you to eat?
来点苹果酱怎么样
Let's give this applesauce a go, huh?
嘿
Hey.
就是这样
There we go.
你喜欢苹果酱啊
Oh, you like the applesauce.
下次我会记得
I'll have to remember that.
我已经预约了全血检测
I've ordered a full blood panel as
和我对待所有新病患的做法一样
I do with all of our new patients.
她有癫痫、肌肉痉挛
She was brought in for assessment after having seizures,
尿失禁和流涎过多等症状
muscle spasms, incontinence
于是被带去接受评估
and hypersalivation.
娜塔莉的母亲认为
Natalie's mother believes that
她是被邪恶灵体附身了
she is being possessed by some sort of evil entity.
我相信检测结果会证明绝非如此
And I believe that the test results will prove otherwise.
"她"没有外表看起来那么可怕
She's not as scary as she looks.
"她"能听到你说话
She can hear you.
先生们 我们走吧
Gentlemen, shall we?
谢谢-谢谢你 修女
Thank you. - Thanks, Sister.
你吃得不多
You didn't eat much.
我喜欢你画的…
I like your, uh...
狗狗
dog?
那是火车
It's a train.
可是上面有尾巴
That has a tail.
那是抽象画
It's an abstract.
看来…
Well, then,
你是个合格的挨饿艺术家了
you're officially a starving artist.
真不知道他们怎么没给你甜点
I don't know why they don't give you dessert.
谢啦
Thanks.
这是什么
What is it?
某种可口的牛轧糖
Oh, some sort of nougaty goodness.
什么是牛轧糖
What's nougat?
我也不知道
I don't know.
真好吃
It's really good.
你是我在这里最喜欢的人
You're my favorite person here.
这个嘛…
Well, uh...
在这里 我们女生必须相互扶持
Us girls, we gotta stick together in this place.
好乖
电影精选列表